How do you get a 10/10 girl?

How good looking you have to be? How much money you need to have? What kind of personality you need to have? What kind of lifestyle?

Attached: beautiful.jpg (500x598, 97K)

What are you rambling on about now?

I see one girl you wouldn't believe it exist on the street, way better looking than my pic, she was a tall white girl with blue eyes and long black hair

She make me feel like a fucking piece of shit and i want to improve and make money

You dont r e a l l y want a 10/10 though dude. They're almost universally fucking boring, or are so used to getting attention from tons of dudes that dating(and keeping) them is a chore

Trick question. It’s like traveling at warp 10, defies laws of physics.

I can deal with it, you only live once so why date a ugly girl? I prefer a boring beautiful girl than a interesting ugly girl; Anyway both can be bad or good so i prefer one who is objectively better: the beautiful one

>disregards the moral of thousands of stories told since recorded history

Ignore them they’re shit
Accept your lot in life and be happy

>t. Stupid cunt who has no idea what he’d be getting into.

shotgun it.
Ask out a shitton of 10s, then see if you like them.
If you're lucky one of them won't be boring or shallow.

I mean at least he's honest about just wanting a woman for her holes. He'll figure out eventually that hot woman are trainwrecks in the making

The very first time he says anything weird or makes a joke she doesn’t get, she’d crush him with just a look alone. I’d give it 15 minutes tops and that only if he lied and said he’s bill gates nephew

Well it'll be a lesson he has to learn the hard way then

here’s how it would play out.
>supermodel visits op at his mothers home
>she sits on his bed
>he nervously starts to clean up Doritos packets and empty Coca Cola bottles. Everywhere
>sit down and talk to me user
>he sits and starts spouting about Jow Forums memes
>45 seconds in she reaches for her phone and starts texting guys
>she leaves saying she’ll see user again sometime
>ghosts him

In terms of attraction, it's objective up to about 7/10, past that it's about what you personally find attractive. Find someone who complements you and you'll start idealizing her into a 10/10. It's psychological

find a girl you love and change your standards so she is your 10. you will be very happy.

>How do you get a 10/10 girl?

Do you have a billion dollars to get one specially made/bred for you?

I'm a photographer and the dudes I've seen dating models are pretty average. They just happen to be healthy chill dudes with lives of their own.

None of that stuff matters as long as you have chloroform. Just chloroform a 10/10 girl and have sex with her while she’s unconscious.

You sound like a boring shallow person, develop as a human being, then seek relationships.

You would be a terrible partner as you are now

Confidence

The only thing you need to have if you are going after a woman is confidence. A got woman a average woman a ugly woman

Confidence is all you need. Well that and money but only enough to cover what you say you're going to do.

You don’t need confidence if you have enough chloroform.

a genine dime knows theyre a dime. you gotta look good, be funny and own your own house outright. they wont accept anything less