Eating out/going down

quick gimme your best cunnilingus advice

Attached: 62530f18155000a3cffbf38c1531c2e2.jpg (1600x2400, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/men-with-more-than-two-oral-sex-partners-are-more-likely-to-contract-hpv/news-story/f0c936b13680acad19c586e966d60a0e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grab your dick and watch Nina Hartley's video guide on the topic

for you OP

1/3

Attached: tumblr_o1iu36JElG1tai121o1_1280.jpg (1000x1484, 233K)

2/3

Attached: 1507346334800.jpg (1800x1800, 1.66M)

3/3

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1800, 892K)

this
don't make the mistake of swirling your tongue around
you gotta treat that clit like a tiny dick (sounds gay but it's really more like a sucking kind of motion)
also, don't try to go for the g-point if you are new to this, just filling her up with some fingers will do a lot

holy shit thanks

I ain't giving you my secrets.

>when a woman squirts, the substance comes from the bartholin's gland

you mean women pee out of their bartholin's gland?

Don't firget to put your hands together and say Itadakimasu!

>terrified of all sex but especially eating a girl out

why am i like this

Because the responsibility heavily shifts to you

You've seen a how wide it opens during childbirth and are terrified that it will suddenly engulf you while you're within striking range

I mean there's a reason facehuggers were designed to be vagina-monsters

My uncle died of that

I really don't know man, I actually enjoy giving oral more than receiving.

what a fag

>has actually made sexual contact with a vagina
>fag

wew cuck

I've gotten some uncomfortably toothy experiences

if you go down on a girl who's been fucked by someone else you're a complete and utter cuck

If you think going down on a girl is a cuck move you clearly have a dick so small your gf can take it dry.

hello cuck

not an answer

Dicklet it is then.

why do you like tasting other men's leftovers

Why do like being unable to satisfy your girl?

lmao enjoy that cumdump, freak

lmao enjoy being gassed in the incel camps freak

Tongue punch her asshole... is always step #1 while either pulling her hair from behind or aggressively grabbing tits. If the smell gets to you.. spit hard up into her shitbox. Then its just your own spit you will be swirling around. Then french kiss her if you want to hate fuck her.

>eating box
Absolute waste of fucking time take what you want and satisfy yourself you pussy nigga

>take what you want
I wana eat that bitch out like she was the last slice of god dammned apple pie on earth, nigga

don't rush it. kiss around the area a bit before plunging it, get a feel for it.
get to know the woman in particular and how she likes it.
if it's a one night thing and you're drunk you can't reasonably be expected to perform

All right. On your bed. You got a headboard? You'll need a headboard. How tall is she? You can't have more than a one-foot differential in your heights. Otherwise, you could really hurt your neck. I use the swirl. I like the swirl. I feel the swirl is a great capper. I prefer clockwise, but it's not written in stone.

Are you really supposed to suck? I feel like that'd be difficult to do. How do you do that?

Giving oral is like the best thing about sex, at least in my opinion.

because most vaginas are about visually unappealing as you can get without getting into movie monster territory

>How do you do that?
I'm far from being an expert but what I do is to suck the general area of the Clitoris since I found really difficult to localize it with my mouth, specially if the girl is small.

It kind of works (based on their reactions) but I would like some expert input on the subject.

I never knew this. How do you not accidentally get your teeth in there if you're sucking? I thought you're just supposed to use your tongue

Well, you place your lips in the general area and make a suction movement. It would be kind of hard to get your teeth involved.

I enjoy giving oral to my girl, but I don't get hard from doing so. Am I broke?

Unironically this. Honestly, I read somewhere that the dknt actually get off on you sucking their clit, but rather you sucking up their old boyfriends dried up cum. Sick fuckin shit.

The most important part of successful cunnilingus is learning to accept throat cancer
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/men-with-more-than-two-oral-sex-partners-are-more-likely-to-contract-hpv/news-story/f0c936b13680acad19c586e966d60a0e

Nah bro pussies are nasty

Do you use your tongue at all while doing this?

Only if her clit gets close to my teeth, otherwise is lips work. Picture a "duck face" kiss.

I would normally do it a couple of times in between some licking. As I said before I don't consider myself an expert.

i've only ever eaten one girl out and it was a gf that i had sex with almost every day for a year but this technique worked amazingly well on her every single time, legitimately fried her brain one or two times. basically you just progressively approach the clit and once you get on it you don't stop, ESPECIALLY if she tries to squirm away.. gotta lock her thighs in your arms.. but basically just start with "dog" licks from the bottom to top of her pussy, keep your tongue pretty loose and try to get it as flat as possible.. sort of allows you to acclimate to her and just to build up the sexual tension, with women and especially with eating them out their arousal grows exponentially as you increase intensity. once she's all wet and audibly and visibly getting into it, you start zeroing in on her clit.. once you get in there you are bound to run into it eventually.. she will let you know you've found the right spot as well and at this point you want to start tensing your tongue a lot more and applying pressure in the general area around her clit. arm lock on her thighs keeps her pretty still (my gf was not small, probably 140-150 lbs and nearing 5ft8-10) so you can lock onto it with whatever pattern you can imagine in your mind, really just get into it and enjoy the moment. THEE most important thing is that you don't stop, if she's really into it, she WILL try to push your head down when it gets intense, the whole point of eating her out is to make her cum NOW and then bang her after and get YOUR kicks to whatever degree you'd like. i wouldn't advise eating random chicks out, took me a few months of knowing and dating that girl to feel comfortable enough with her to make it happen but 69ing became my absolute favorite position and everyone should try it at some point. only ever did it when she was guaranteed clean and you should get in the habit of reciprocating that when she's expected to blow you as it should make your relationship much more enjoyable

extra note, best to leave your teeth away from her pussy altogether.. sounds hard to imagine but once you're into it you'll do just fine

Attached: e3.jpg (598x450, 45K)

are we zig zagging on the inside here?

Suck her clit in and beat it up with your tongue while stimulating the g spot with a finger

Just press your nose in and eat it like you want to fucking eat it. Be a pig. You want a girl to totally swallow your cock so do the same to her

Jow Forums seems to have a big problem with cunnilingus. What do you make of this?

Jow Forums has a bigger problem with 3d women than Jow Forums

I say I’m down to give head to a girl, but when I get close I’ll probably say “I don’t want to do this” and start crying.
Am I fucked in life?

Insecure faggots projecting their insecurities. What else is new?

I've you've never eaten out a girl before it's best to actually talk about it with said girl before you do it. Let her know it will be your first time so she doesn't have high expectations. She can tell you what she likes and maybe even give you some guidance. Just going in for the kill if you don't have any experience can turn out pretty awkward if you don't know what you are doing.

Maybe it’s best I stay single, that I way this isn’t expected of me.
I don’t know what to do I never had any sort of sexual experience with any girl, I was too shy and I didn’t want to run the risk of impregnating a girl.

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

Kek

wew never seen this pasta b4

>YWN have a chance to use the knowledge ITT
>why live

So let's say you're on the phase where you've managed to insert your fingers and are playing with the vagina itself. Meanwhile, what are you supposed to do with the tongue? I mean, am I licking the clitoris directly at this point?

bumping for this

How do I avoid getting a sore on my lingual frenulum after eating vagaina?

Jow Forums and alt righties are on a whole other level of insecurity and misogyny it's baffling

>I read somewhere
nice source faggot

Enjoy your throat cancer.

Pussy is unattractive and not enticing at all but I do it for my gf because she likes it

As a 25yo suicidal incel, would be worth it desu