What is she trying to say?

I have a great co worker in my workplace. 20 y/o gal, a joy to work with, energetic and effienct with her shit, but always got something to say to every one of us. When i started working with her, she's been a heavy flirter. she'd give me random hugs and cheek pinches and have her cute smile around me all the time. It wasn't long when i (by mistake) took an energy drink offered by her and i completely lost it all. I had two mental breakdowns and even went completely off of her. I kinda fucked her up since i was furious over her. But it's been a week since it has happened, and i was a man enough to apologize. But ever since that incident, she's been constantly ignoring and stopped being all caressing and cutesy around me. I don't know why. Is it to blame that time i went off of her or is she trying to ignore me until i go away? I remembered she opened up to me and said that "you're amazing and i love you!" A week ago once i started working with her. Well, ever since then, she's been treating me like a tool after that incident.

What does this all mean? Is she not interested in me anymore or is she taking a break from everything i used to do with her?

Attached: PSX_20180914_182812.jpg (499x606, 102K)

>It wasn't long when i (by mistake) took an energy drink offered by her and i completely lost it all. I had two mental breakdowns and even went completely off of her.
you're going to need to be more specific. what exactly prompted this meltdown of yours?

I guess she was turned off by whatever kind of thing you did during the incident. You already apologized.

Fuck it, women are fickle. If she can't be around you after one incident she wouldn't be able to handle a relationship.

The fact that i took a heavy and big sip from her energy drink. Everything went swell until i got furious at everyone and even more furious at her.

How can you think anything you just said makes any fucking sense?

dont you hate to pretend to like someone?

Attached: 2109582-harry_potter_tellin__it_like_it_is.png (800x600, 514K)

The energy drink kinda fucked me up is what i was trying to say.

>socially inept spaz blames spaz moment on energy drink
>2018, blaming your social ineptitudes on external factors
>writing a novel on how you acted like a mentally retarded manchild but played it cool and people avoid you
>"what is wrong with her??"
is this bait?

So you acted like a complete crazy person and you're wondering why she thinks you're crazy... have you ever thought that maybe the problem is you?

Attached: 1531260884242.jpg (250x250, 42K)

Shit dog, i ain't pretending to like someone. I love all people equally and i atleast try to help in most substances. I just wish i didn't spend so much time on her. She seemed like the one, but after having to work w her a while now, she doesn't seem like that one person i used to know.

Whatever the cause is, i hope she doesn't forget who i am or what i did. I'll forever be attached to her unless i find someone like her but better.

I'm sorry Catalina.

Perhaps. But tis something that has happened between the two of us.

She knows that I'm "crazy' and "mentally challenged", but i wish she would stop treating me like someone she doesn't know. I probably did just enough to her to make it up, but it's just not working man.

>i wish she would stop treating me like someone she doesn't know.
Too late. You had an autistic shit-fit over nothing and she justifiably determined that you aren't a person she wants to be around. You fucked this relationship up by acting like a crazy person. I don't know any woman in her right mind who would continue socializing or associating with a man who flies into fits of rage after a sip of an energy drink. You can't make it up. She's done with you and rightly so.

You dont love everybody equally, thats impossible. The girl is just afraid for what you did. Give her a day and she'll be back.

Attached: tumblr_neqznbVW1q1tp1qnmo3_1280.png (775x448, 587K)

I was talking about me haha. Uh just giver her time and yeah things will go back.

Attached: Kenji+is+mai+waifu+_7985ad7906c2bc8c2e5914cf590e829a.jpg (620x420, 44K)

Like what the old saying says "the truth hurts"

You're right man. You're right.

That's all i can say and hope for. I don't want to lose another friend now. Not anymore man.

>lose another friend
>"lol! user is such a wate man in hs hes not even popular!"
>hs ends
>hey man wanna chill?
I hate scum like this. I hope satan rapes you with his low level demons if youre like this. Like, dont expect the nerd or who ever to hang out with you if he was treated like shit or alienated. If you do this youre a faggot and deserve to be crushed by a club scum fuck.

Attached: 1536123871235.png (380x549, 165K)

I don't quite understand how a sip of an energy caused you to have a mental break and flip out at her?

Are you allergic to caffeine? Schizo? Please explain.

Caffeine, not at all.

Schizo? Most defienetly.

Sorry that your mom took your iPod, Joey. Maybe if you did your fucking math homework you'd still be having your shit, scumbag fuck. I hope you get stage 3 cancer and liver disease. Fucker.

I know lord satan has a special place for you so that fucking 7" demons will ass rape you and your family for 7 years. Prepare yourself, I cant wait to see you burn. Its nephilim like us that cuck you goy slaves. I will relish in the act of bashing your skull in and raping and eating your family.

Attached: p02kys7h.jpg (1280x640, 156K)

I cant wait to enslave you cattle. I cuck you, fuck your girlfriend behind your back, force you to work for me at a 9-5 job, enslave your family, sterilize your kids, rape your mind at night, and you STILL worship me. Humans are truly scum.

Attached: 51ee82d75bbd1fcb971561964099aa65.jpg (720x720, 168K)

Could you please?

So your a munted cunt drank some sippy go go juice and shit your pants.

Attached: 327732237237.jpg (222x244, 8K)

Don't know if i should be intimidated or laughing at all this

>Hurr durr, demons r coming to keel you, i burn in hell, oh no

Shouldn't you be doing your mothers chores?