I don’t know how to be hopeful about women anymore. How do I have hope?

I don’t know how to be hopeful about women anymore. How do I have hope?

It’s not even that anything particularly tragic happened to me, it’s just that I’m experienced. I’ve been cheated on. I’ve cheated. I’ve been in situations where I’m sure she cheated but I chose to just dump her and move on instead of constantly asking WHYYYYYYY and WHOOOOO anymore.

I stopped shaving. I stopped cutting my hair. I let 13KG of muscle melt off of me.

Women started throwing themselves at me. In the past two days, I’ve had three women insist they need to see me next week.

Two weeks ago I lined three girls up and barebacked them all one by one.

So I would say I’m experienced. But that experience has taught me that monogamy is basically a sham.

So much cheating guys. So much cheating out there. I would estimate 70%+ of men and women cheat.

So not only are the vast, vast majority of us all cheaters and liars, but women are throwing themselves at me for NOT trying, for NOT taking care of myself.

What in the actual fuck. Why on earth would I ever put the commitment and investment into a woman under these circumstances? What possible hope is there in “love”?

Is “love” just realizing I have to make my own way and if she wants to come along - and cheat her way through it - cool?

Why even try to build something with a partner?

Attached: E1DD4F3B-9FD7-481D-8E7D-8CA73356A64A.jpg (980x1414, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be a degenerate
>mingle with degenerate women
HURRR DURR IS LOVE REAL?!?!
no shit, if you cheat and date immoral bitches who cheat and engage in casual sex with strangers then no, in these circumstances love isn't likely.
>women are throwing themselves at me for NOT trying, for NOT taking care of myself.
Either you were a roid monster before, or these women are really low quality. Normal people like it when their partner is well groomed.

>I stopped shaving. I stopped cutting my hair. I let 13KG of muscle melt off of me
>Women started throwing themselves at me
Women are so fucking silly when it comes to this - it is as though they are turned OFF by effort.

I spent a year living in a 2004 Toyota Corolla while only making $13 USD hourly; and it was that year where I was must successful with women. The most striking thing to me was how diverse the pool of women was - women of all races, buttfuck ugly women and instant boner attractive women, poor and rich women, uneducated retard women and future politician women.
>inb4 chad
I am a skinny manlet with gynecomastia.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536998544123.jpg (960x960, 34K)

THROUGH ME THE WAY TO EVERLASTING PAIN,
THROUGH ME THE WAY AMONG THE LOST.
JUSTICE MOVED MY MAKER ON HIGH.
DIVINE POWER MADE ME,
WISDOM SUPREME, AND PRIMAL LOVE.
BEFORE ME NOTHING WAS BUT THINGS ETERNAL,
AND ETERNAL I ENDURE.
ABANDON ALL HOPE, YOU WHO ENTER HERE.

You're going the wrong way.
Go talk to Beatrice.

Attached: 1024px-Le_penseur_de_la_Porte_de_lEnfer_(musée_Rodin)_(4528252054).jpg (1024x683, 227K)

What do you want from life op? Why is monogamy so important to you?

Attached: reflection.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

As a person with issues, you’ve got issues. You should probably see to them. Since I know you’re going to asshurt by that truth, the specific thing I’m referring to is assuming all the women I was with were degenerates.

THIIIIIIIS. Thank you so much for taking the time to post.

Isn’t it FUCKING WEIRD?! You’re right, the women are from all walks of life and all different.

It’s demoralizing watching women do this. I’m sure they think they’re doing me some kind of service by showing their attraction to me. In reality, they’re forcing me to realize just how god awfully shit decisions women make in their own lives.

They are some of the brightest, hottest women showering me with attention for being more of a wild degenerate than less... and not int hat “bad boy” way, more in that “I look homless and like a Holocaust survivor” way.

It’s pretty fucking filthy. I try to hold back the misogyny.

Did you just accept it as part of life? How did this experience affect you, if at all?
I’m not cool enough o understand this. Who is Beatrice?
It’s not necessarily monogamy, it’s the demotivating. It’s the realization that this is how women treat themselves... and thus how they treat others.

It’s the knowledge that she’ll be dating a 6’4 attractive, cut, man of a man.... but still be trying to grab my Auschwitz dick like she’s doing me some kind of favor.

This is life. This is women. How the fuck am I supposed to invest in someone when I know this shit?

your ideas of romance and everything are high society ideas, for people who are educated and capable of considering the value of their fellow humans. they were passed down to the lower population via conservative media.

basically, if you want perfect romance, don’t expect it to fall into your lap like a Disney movie.

maybe if you took some initiative instead of only being interested in what might fall in your lap

It's because when you look good, you're trying to attract women with standards and you rarely meet those standards. When you look like shit, you attract all the women with no standards who can see that they're good enough for you.

Don't assume that attracting more women means all women are more attracted to you. You've just struck a particular niche. All the women who previously rejected you would still reject you.

“Investing” in a person is not a high society idea my man. I’m not even sure where that’s coming from. If that’s your idea of “high society,” what’s your idea of “low society” ?
Not that guy (OP here), but you’re missing the entire point of what he’s saying.
This is insightful. However, please don’t think it’s all inclusive. My experiences do not fit with this thesis.

These aren’t women with no standards. Toyota Corolla guy and I know this because we’ve lived it, but I could understand if people on the internet don’t see it.

Do you think Stanford educated practicing lawyers have no standards? Maybe in the world of Jow Forums, but in real life, I guarantee you those women have standards.
>All the women who previously rejected you would still reject you
It’s fun that you say this because one of the three women insisting to see me next week is a girl that previously rejected me when I was in /fit & /rich mode. Now she’s throwing herself at me.

My morals are the same. My attitude is the same. My passion for my work is the same.

Literally the only difference is now I look like a homeless survivor in a horror game.

It boggles the mind. She doesn’t want clean cut, buff, making more money than any of my peers.... she wants /survivor mode.

So your thesis doesn’t stand with her. That’s actually the cause for a lot of these as This guy points out - these aren’t women with no standards man. Some of these women have the *most* standards.

>cheaters ending up with cheaters
Seems fair to me.

I do believe a lot of people cheat but not everyone does. I know I won't and from that, I know that there are others who won't too. At the very least I believe both my current partner and I won't cheat.
There's no way to know for sure, but being vigilant and picky about who you date is a start. Not being desperate helps too.

>investing in a person is not a high society idea my man
oh sorry I came in late and mistook this for a better conversation than it actually is

>I’m not sure where that’s coming from
monogamy is good for our current society as a whole, so the higher ups want the masses to practice it. thats why its preached in religion, among many other places.

>what’s your idea of high and low society?
I’m referring to real phenomenon about what the upper percentiles (in how our society gauges value and success) are like with the lower percentiles.

It seems like you’re being kind of obstinent. It’s basically redpill 101 that disney was a way for a high up conservative man to pass his brand of romantic ideals onto the masses to promote monogamy.

romance is a richer and better experience than merely pounding one out on a slut for the umpteenth time, but if low society has no values then what can I as one person do to help that.

some people would say you don’t even need one or the other. you can be a romantic person and fuck around as much as you want. there’s a difference between how a civilized man (promiscuous or not) consucts himself with women, and how a dog conducts himself with women.

op’s “problems with monogamy” are really just examples of people conducting themselves like dogs - including the op himself.

but uhh from a less opinionated and more advice-oriented stance, I’ve heard that monogamy is good for some types and not for others. It’s very mature to talk about what you really want, rather than pretending to want Disney love just to get in people’s pants.

>you stay faithful and she cheats with me and never tells you
Is that fair to you? Because that’s what’s happening out there, I guarantee you. From experience.

Do you know how many men just like you I’ve watched texting girls you think are faithful sweet things like what you just wrote - she would never do that! We have morals! Types.

Guess what’s she’s doing after you blow her kisses goodnight? Sucking my dick.

I understand that most men and women need to protect themselves with the “Not me!” Shield, but I need you to realize that cheating is more complicated than your Judgment.

SO read the insult.

Then I read this gem “the higher ups want the masses”

Then I stopped reading.

>SO read the insult.
wtf does this sentence mean. Im trying to answer your questions about monogamy and romance in modern day from an equally cynical standpoint as yours.

Case and point:
>I've slept with two married girls and I didn't know either was married until they tried to bring me into their post-breakup drama
Just found that out there on Jow Forums.

Those women chose to end the relationship. Do you know how many women (and men) don’t and just continue on for 30 years?

Read the first line of this post The hint to my meaning can be found there hahahah.

Hope is for sissies.

well if you cant read the content because it has too many insults then im sorry for being an asshole

>everyone thinks dating chubbies is for desperation
>tfw you realize they're the only ones with faithful strands in their body because they CAN'T just Power Word: Vagina some cocks into their midst like they do to you
>tfw dating chubbies vs thins is like comparing working a job with gambling
>the highs may be worth it but the crash and burn is not
>meanwhile it takes more work and can be tiring but at least at day's end, you still have that stability so long as you've put in the work

I dunno man, the older I got the more it seemed like you just have to find someone who 'gets it.' it's vague b urself shit but it's true, you just have to dig hard.

That said if you enable cheating/cheaters, don't be surprised when they flock to you...

The only thing I can gather from all this is that the behaviors and preferences of women are impossible to predict under any circumstances whatsoever, and we're fools for trying.

Attached: young wendys girl takes her vitamins.jpg (244x207, 6K)

>the specific thing I’m referring to is assuming all the women I was with were degenerates.
I'm sorry, but how they were not if they either were cheaters or chased you till you had (I assume) one night stands with them without protection? That is not how responsible and decent chicks behave, at least in my country that's a kind of behaviour only daddy issues thots exhibit...

people are very predictable once you get to know them. trying to take all of the female population and assess them as if they were one person is foolish, yes.

Almost like that broadly applies to all humans because everyone's an individual and gender only goes so far in determining anything that isn't a period, boob, benis or bagina.

It's better to take it case by case and try to represent the kind of behavior you want to see given to you.

not directed at you but don’t you see the irony in being a 4channer who calls people degenerate? getting in commited sexual relationships with degenerates sounds like something a degenrate would do, someone who wants to have that companionship for a low effort at any cost.

>not directed at you but don’t you see the irony in being a 4channer who calls people degenerate?
Nah, I only browse mild boards like Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /lit/ and /an/, I'm quite conservative sexually and otherwise. I'm no angel, but I'm not a cheater and I'm not into casual sex.
Anyway, it seems like OP is mainly unhappy because he looks physically worse than he used to and chicks seem to find him more attractive now. Because I browse Jow Forums, I've seen more than enough selfies or progress pics of guys who claimed to be hetero but looked gayer than my gay cousin Laurent. It's not true that all women want buff gigolos who look like walking Giorgio Armani commercial. My own sister likes guy who look like stereotypical nerds and in my honest opinion are just fucking ugly. I don't see how it connects with the notion that real love doesn't exist though.

were having a silly discussion about how love doesn’t exist because Jow Forums is denegerate. I’m here because I’m on benefits and therefore not incentivised to get a job until its a good salary. so I have immense free time. I fuck, exclusively, girls you could call degenerates. It’s funny to hear anyone on here acuse another of being a degenerate. best case scenario, OP is at least still young and soon will be able to pursue his purpose in life, a purpose above mating urges.

>it's the "I'm a sleazy sleeparound which means every man is" episode
Nice, not even 20 posts in
Also not the user you're replying to since I know that was one of your default answers

>I'm a degenerate on Jow Forums therefore you have to be a degenerate too, since you are on Jow Forums as well
Nice reasoning, but I think not quite correct, as at least half of Jow Forums traffic is generated by permavirgins.

stfu gay nigga

absolutely. unless Jow Forums is actually for the upstanding gentleman and I’ve had it wrong for eleven years.

Why did you post this if you obviously didn't want anyone to disagree with you? Clean yourself up and go to Church or something, man. Just stop being such a trashy motherfucker and you'll stop attracting such trashy bitches, too.

I lol’d
Apology accepted.
Wise words man. I loved the chubbies greentext. Keep getting it out there user.
Not me, but I like it user. Nice turn around.
I gotcha user. It’s not so much WAAA they don’t luv muuuuh gainz! It’s more the motivations behind their behavior that scares me. It’s more the philosophical idea that working on myself to be a better person doesn’t really seem to make two shits of a difference to “the world.”

I have to get with the program of just being better for me. Hard sometimes. Sometimes I have better days than others. But still trying to move forward.
It’s called “having a discussion” lol. I’ll spare myself the tragedy of Christianity. God and I are right together; I don’t need the “virgin Mary” or some guy who allegedly walked on water to help me speak to my own God.

Again OP, intelligent and well-adjusted women will want a man who takes care of himself, not some smelly Neet with 2
two weeks old dick cheese. It speaks volumes about the women who pursue you if they pursue you solely because you look more unkept these days. They probably do it because they feel less insecure around you now you look like a hobo, and they hope that now they are in your league, you will give them some dick. Love or long term material women? No, trashy chicks with issues. In general improving yourself really matters, especially if you want to find a partner who too works on him/herself.

I don’t think you’re emotionally capable of honestly exchanging and recieving ideas with another person. I don’t know how to can expect much from relationships this way. It must be a lack of insight on your part.

I’ve just seen you automatically disagree with everyone (note: without actually absorbing the content of what they’re saying), then dishing out a retarded edgelord reply that demonstrates you didn’t even comprehend what was said.

Basically, you’re an idiot. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

Well I guess I’ll do what idiots do and keep doing it. Thanks, you can leave now!

... Too edgy?

perfectly stupid and infantile. I guess you don’t even know what edgy means.

>you don’t even know what edgy means!
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA

You can stay but only if you keep being this entertaining.

girls want to be used, like a toilet paper or a brush to polish your shoes.. its deep seated in the psyche of most women.. that's why a lot of rich women or women who come from rich backgrounds are attracted a LOT to men from working class backgrounds, they won't marry em for obvious reasons but will fuck them in a drop of a hat. Women love being degraded deep down, its in their genes