How do I get a bf who's out of my league?

I'm sick of being an ugly femcel but I don't want to date ugly men.

Attached: 1524689714490.png (609x749, 17K)

What is your type? Older guys? Same age? Looking for someone that you can have a baby with? Looking for great sex? What are you looking for? If you do get a guy that is waaay out of your league chances are that it won't last eaven if you make it in.

You are probably not as ugly as you make it sound.

Improve your looks as much as you can.
Have a lot to offer beside your looks.
Date someone crippling insecure and autistic.

>t. 4.5/10 dating a 8/10

If you want a guy who looks amazing, you're going to have to compromise on personality and accept significant red flags.

I'm a 4/10, dating a certified 9/10 who gets catcalled by girls on the street...

But he has some creepy issues, man. Abusive, controlling, checks out other girls, weird fetishes, and I'm pretty sure he only dates me because I'm ugly so it's expected that I'll accept these downfalls.

How unattractive are you actually OP? Most guys do not have very high standards at all so unless you are hideous there should be plenty of decent guys who are willing to date you.

>Have a lot to offer beside your looks.
Okay but I don't know what else men look for

To breed more uglings?

I'm going to tell you why my boyfriend picked me:

>Complete whore, but just for them
>Intelligent, knowledgeable, capable of carrying a conversation about topics they're into.
>Sensitive, caring, motherly
>Make them feel accepted for who they are as people, love them unconditionally
>Not crazy, not emotional, level headed, stable
>Cook well

This. Guys fuck literally anything. Learn how2skincare and makeup, don't be obese or extremely socially retarded and you're golden.

Just don't be fat, care for your skin, and ideally be intelligent and able to talk about things with him.

OP, if you've got this going on, and are not hideous to the point where I can't even look at you straight, most men would consider themselves lucky to be with you

talk to him.

Attached: 17.jpg (604x336, 181K)

He ignores me though

Play video games. I guarantee you'll find some lonely 6/10 fag out there who will look past your glaring personality flaws and mental illnesses that are together a far larger problem than your looks.

You start dating me. Easy enough

But are you out of my league or am I out of your league

I'm dating a very handsome man, idk I just asked him out and he was down for meeting more after the first date.

I'm considered good looking BUT I've an uncle who was gorgeous and he always had rather ugly girlfriends. I doubt you're hideous so just take care of your body, if you're fat start working out, wear make-up, nice well fitting clothes etc.

But above all act like you're attractive, great and fun and actually believe in it, other people will start to believe too and overlook your physical appearance

>but just for them
fkn ty

I don't know. Want to find out?

Do you think he loves you? Genuine question

He does. He's madly in love with me, to be honest.
He loves me more than I love him, probably.

You'll have to stop posting and speaking in memes. That's an INSTANT dumping right there.

pretty good stuff in general but
>motherly
no

Don't know. My boyfriend wants to have children, he values that I'm a motherly person.

I think it's weird to be motherly in a general sense. I would, personally, not prefer to be treated like that way.
Maybe we have different definitions. Maybe I have mommy issues. Maybe you're a stupid nigger. Fuck you, whore. Go back to r eddit.

If a male said this you would hear the screeching of a thousand fat, ugly feminists. But a female says it and.....crickets

I don't treat him like a child or patronise it, if that's what you mean.
I am someone who is caring and in general, if he needs it or asks me to, I will gladly take care of him. For example when he's sick or feeling down, I'll take care of him.
But he's an adult, he can take care of himself for most things, I'm not going to nag him or annoy him, or impose my views on him, or assume he's unable to take care of himself.

On here? Kek.

accept your fate op
thats life
its not a fucking tv show where the 5/10 ends up marrying a 8/10 after they realise they have shit in common
find someone you can stand to be around for long peroiods of time and let what happens happens

Lose weight, no excuses Be assertive, say what you want, do things on your own, get a car, speak up

Attached: 1575410221809.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

How about clear up your complexion
How about get that cow ring out of your thot nose

I mean, she probably fucks like a dead starfish anyway, but hey, that fuck-ass ugly complexion has to take a lot of work. She looks like a dirt road after a rainstorm
>also
>dyed hair
>facial piercing
>self-harm scars

0/10. Wouldn't do it if I was 400 pounds heavier, single and on a 20-year dry spell. Christ almighty, bitch

you and this guy should talk

I don't think those are self-harm scars. My female friend has stretch marks at the exact same spot. I'm an incel though I might be mistaken.

Work out more, get an ass thats smoking, be impeccable with hygene, learn to smile and make people feel good to be around you.

No.

>make people feel good to be around you.
If you know how to go about doing this on a conscious level, care to elaborate?

The ones on her thighs are stretchmarks.
There's self harm cuts near her wrists.

Ask questions, be nonjudgmental, be curious about them as a person, learn how to compliment a persons style.

I really like your shoes thats a great color. I was thinking of getting a pair, how do you like them?

You’re frim indiana!? Do you miss the snow?

You’re fun to be around, ever thought bout becoming. Tour guide?

Be creative!

Did you just come up with all that right now or do you actually do any of these in real life yourself?

All the time, it works well especially if your are geniunly interested or really do love their shirt or shoes or hair or whatever.

I'm and I do that kind of stuff all the time.
Making people feel good about themselves and accepted is amazing.

Yeah I'm not convinced. I see white people do that shit and it's always forced as fuck

Alcohol

Why do you have to make it about race? It's so weird.

Just show interest in others. Make questions, be interested, be kind, ask other people about their lives and their hobbies, compliment others.

>Why do you have to make it about race?
It's simply what I observed.

ITT:
>hurr durr just become more attractive

What fetishes?

It's not even the ugly feminists it's normal guys and women telling a guy to get a career, hit the gym, become charismatic, work on your blah blah

I prefer ugly girls desu

plastic surgery

desu

desu

What is this shit word filter adv is shit

idk what ur talking about desu

he will never truly love you and always have multiple side pieces, in fact you will probably be a side piece

t b h -> desu

Take a trip to the CS department.
Good career prospects, and if you're lucky you can find a chad who was born with the autistic brain of an incel.

Abusive how? Weird fetishes how?
If he likes choking and spanking you during sex you should feel lucky, harlot, guy is high T.

>ugly
There are some traits that are ugly on women, so stay clear of these:
Don't be fat, it goes for men and women, but since all girls are skinny, you stand out as being worse than it actually is. Sweat and starve until you reach a normal weight. It takes time, so you can do the other stuff at the same time.
Facial expressions is a big one. A girl that smiles is a lot hotter than someone who looks at you with disdain. Fake it till you make it with this one. It actually works to force yourself to smile when nobody is looking. But you can also cut out things that make you unhappy (unless it is a diet thing, then suck it up)
Skin. This is a big one. Makeup helps here. The idea is to put enough on to not show how horrible you look while not put so much on people can see that you wear any.
Guys are really fucked on this one as using makeup is social suicide for a guy, so be thankful that it is acceptable for you.
Clothing is a big thing too.
A lot of women fail this one and most guys let it slide for some reason. Wear clothes that are flattering to you. Don't go for the "bold" fashion of the week, it looks awful and it makes you look bad. Stuff I see is fluffy designs, high waists, weird cuts and awful color combinations.
Pic related are examples of these taken from a single site. They look awful on most people.
Stay with the classics and if you have money, buying a good version of the classics is usually a lot better than this stuff.

Then all you have to do is not have any weird things like piercings or tattoos and you can appeal to a large demographic.

Now that is all for looks.
Has the right idea about personality.
Different people want different things, so be aware of that.
Maybe you should figure out what your ideal person is or wants and then be more like that.
>Not crazy, not emotional, level headed, stable
Is probably the most important ones, but I would add rational instead of "not emotional".
Being passionate about something is fine.

forgot pic

Attached: bad_fashion.png (2427x900, 1.48M)

>A girl that smiles is a lot hotter than someone who looks at you with disdain.
On the other hand there can be guys who prefer honesty over fake smiling.

Are you a virgin by chance?
Something tells me you've never had a girl smile at you

Yes I am
I had at least one girl smile at me though

Not him, but I have a feeling you never met people who fake smile at everyone all the time and make it obvious. They're disgusting. It's nice to see genuine smiles. It's not nice to seenpeople force themselves to smile.

It's stupid how you everyone on Jow Forums is obsessed with looks. Shallow.

Obviously it goes:
genuine smile > fake smile > neutral > resting bitch face > disdain
But if you actively remember to smile, you become a happier person.
I used to make a deep sigh or call myself a bitch every time I walked in front of a mirror.
Now, I smile, give myself a wink or flex my muscles every time and it actually makes me happier as a person.

I don't know why you added "on Jow Forums".
Most people are good looking though.

You and everyone*

maybe it's because all the 14 year olds.

Loyalty and virginity you dumb bitch

Basically this, yeah

This. My boyfriend is an easy 9/10 but he is toxic and abusive. Addicted to drugs and alcohol too.

Maybe your definition of good looking is different to mine.
To me, all you need to be good looking is be fit, have clean skin and wear decent clothes.

Take the girls from They all are good looking people, but they are not unattainably hot.
I would estimate 70-90% of women (at the same age) can compete with these women in terms of looks.
Obviously there are some who don't apply themselves as much and they have a harder time, but they can easily get there.

I get it, I am not perfect either.
I used to be fat as I spent too much time on work and never felt I had time to work out.
I recently changed that, but making a small adjustment to my diet and added a 30-45 minute workout every day.
It made me go from 105kg to 87kg in less than 3 months.
Girls are starting to look in my direction when I go out and I feel a lot better about myself.
Obviously not looking like a pregnant man is a huge change, but it is actually all I have done to improve my looks.
I still need to lose about 12kg to get where I want, but so far, I am already down 2 sizes in both pants and shirts.
It is hard work though.

It has nothing to do with my point that Jow Forums is filled with teens obsessed with appearance. Well adjusted adults have more important things to think of.

Yeah, like dick size

Are you a 1/10? Why would you pick such a guy?

Wtf

No that's still Jow Forums boys.

Left looks good aside from the shoes

Looks are important. That's the reality. Deal with it

Nobody except incels care about virginity, and loyalty is already pretty much a given when you're dating up.

>you dumb bitch
Incel confirmed.

/thread

>I would estimate 70-90% of women (at the same age) can compete with these women in terms of looks.
lmao where the fuck do you live

Yes.
It's not that hard for women.

>It's not that hard for women.
>for women
Ah yes. The guy who tells others to improve but won't improve himself.