GIRLS HELP ME ADVICE NEEDED

Ok girls and maybe guys please help me:

>Be me
>Come across qt3.14 on facebook
>Notice she likes korean makes a video about korea
>Dm her complimenting her on the video, ask if i can add her as a friend, she reluctantly says yes. Disguise it by saying i want to ask her questions down the line and this would make it easier.
>Ask her a few questions over the span of 2 months. Suddenly she unfriends me. I ask her another question she responds.
>Replies that she "told me all she know" and that theirs no point in keeping me as a friend anymore.
>Blocks me of messenger (not of facebook).
>I sperg out and send her an instagram add request, if she blocks me i concede defeat and move on, if she just refuses the request she might still be interested.
>she just refuses the request, can still see her profile etc. Same for fb.
>Go through her profile, realise she is extremely relegious. We share the same culture/relegion, where speaking to the opposite sex is a NONO.
>I literally have to ask for her dad's number to get with her.

I'm already down 40kg since I first saw this chick. Im 5'11 and currently building a chad-esq body and plan to ask for her dad's number in the next 7-10 months.

Femanons, is this salvageable? I;m convinced she only blocked me on messenger because she's religious. She's probably a strong 6/10, but i could easily be an 8/10 if i got the chad body.

>inb4 your over exaggerating

I'm being brutally honest, I really like this girl and will do whatever it takes to get her.

Is this salavageable or will i loose the perfect girl for me.

For reference, her sister (probs equal to her maybe a bit better looking) literally married a manlet (ran into him at an event knew who he was because he was tagged in one of the girls photos.)

Im 6'0 he's 5'4.

PLEASE TELL ME I HAVE A SHOT.

Attached: b51cd3fc6bcd4b6ec1d4c6bfe6dd2da9.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Just realised i messed up lol. Im 5'11 not 6'0. I'm an autist and talking about this really brings it out. Also I asked her questions about korean.

She is shutting you down. Why don't you use your time to meet someone interested in hanging out with you?

>For reference, her sister (probs equal to her maybe a bit better looking) literally married a manlet

Oh, so you just hate yourself and think this girl will be easy prey because her sister married someone you consider worse than yourself.

Yeah, I get why you are not trying to meet other girls. Maybe you need to work less on your body and more on your shitty, shitty personality. Why would a girl want to date a cowardly, self-hating, and superficial dude like you?

Good point, But how would she know that? Also I have oneitis so i'm probably not gonna let this go until my memory is wiped or she flat out rejects me.

>meeting strangers through facebook

not a chance in hell user

Also, Isn't looks the first thing people are attracted to? I mean if i look good enough that'l at least give me a shot right.

>But how would she know that?

So, do you know this girl or not? Because if you know her, then she knows you, and knows how awful you are. If you don't know her, then you a dipshit obsessing over a stranger.

Which one is it?

>Also I have oneitis so i'm probably not gonna let this go until my memory is wiped or she flat out rejects me.

Fuck off. You are lonely and obsessed. Do you know how to treat crushes? By getting a life.

She lives close by to me. Her mother runs a very large charity in the area we live in. It's completely possible I could "run" into her at one of these events, since she helps out alot. Also, I know her brother and her broher in law through school and some other stuff.

All the looks in the world won't help you when you open your mouth. I mean, sure, maybe you can find a dumb bitch that forgives your personality because you look good. But is that really what you want?

We don't know each other outside our names, she's probably looked through my profiles and stuff but never met her IRL. Like i said, this is literally the most perfect girl i have every laid eyes on, i gotta atleast give it one good shot.

Again good point. I'm very well spoken. I myself run a very large student society and literally spend my days talking to 100's of different people. So "talking" and social interaction is no problem for me.

finish highschool and try not to shoot it up along the way. you seem like a creepy fucking mental case.

>this is literally the most perfect girl i have every laid eyes on

Superficial as fuck. Sad, that you think that makes this worth it.

Also, this post , combined with that fact that she doesn't know you, makes you look like a fucking stalker. You know everything about her and she only knows your name?

Leave her alone, she is turning you down. Go out and use your hot new body to meet new girls.

Anyone can talk. The question is: Are you someone worth dating, or are you someone that's only worth talking on the corridor and forgetting about?

Not in highschool.

It does make it worth it. It's not really antyhing i describe, but 90% of the girls I grew up with are like she-hulks. Overly aggressive, uneducated annoying and have an accent that would make your ears bleed. She it the complete opposite of that. I could probably get over it after a long time, but i don;t want to love with the fact that i never tried. I think I might have a chance, since she never outwright blocked me of anything, only stopped me from messaging her. Now, how can i increase my chances of getting her to say yes? And can you cut the cunty tone? It's not necessary.

I would like to add, that MANY people in our community literally get "Facebook married". male-female interaction is not allowed in public. So many couples meet online, speak for a while, male asks for the females dad's number etc. Some are extremely relegious, and will refuse to talk to any male without a father figure present (which im almost 95% certain she is just based of her posts). So all i need to do is literally get her to give me her dad's number and I have a shot.

>It's not necessary.

Yes, it is. She cut communications with you, she doesn't want you sending her messages and you expect to make her say "yes"? Take a hint.

You are acting like a creep, and she is having none of that. Move on.

>So all i need to do is literally get her to give me her dad's number and I have a shot.

She isn't taking your messages. Why would she give you anything?

She blocked me on one platform. She didn't block me on 2 others, so i can still dm her if required.

Did you try asking her for her father's number already?

No. That's the reason i think she blocked me. Like i said above, this is a unique case, and many girls where I live won't talk to guys without a father figure around. I made the mistake of trying to make small talk with her without asking first. I plan to achieve the best possible physique and save as much as i can so when i ask i'm ready, since i only got one shot at it.

Are you a Muslim/Hindu?

Also don't want to sound like an ass here, but she's 23 turning 24. Many girls around this age are literally waiting for a guy to come and ask for them to marry because once they turn 25, the only males available to them are 30+ divorcees or as a second or third wife. This could help me if in at least getting an opportunity.

Then ask for it, get rejected, and leave her alone.

Absolutely not salvageable. She's not interested and your insistence has made you look weird and creepy. You most likely make her feel uncomfortable. Move on.

muslim

Not even joking here. I've had an EXTREMELY shitty life. Abused by my dad all my life, mum told me i was nothing more then a strong back and a pay check to her. Disowned then renowned by them as they see fit. Beaten and bullied at school and at home. Don't really have friends, and the one i do is as messed up as i am. I've been grinding every day at the possibility that this girl might say yes to me. I feel like she could be my reward for all the years of pain and suffering i had to endure, and yes ik that sounds selfish. So if i fk this up and don't end up with this girl, i will probably un-ironically end my life. I was going to earlier anyway, but seeing her made me stop.

Okay user, here's the perspective of a Muslim Femanon.

Certain girls like that romance love-marriage style approach on Facebook and other social media. They're the shallow types usually, the traditional types, the ones who have nothing else going for them but marriage. The girl your after isn't like this.

I get lots of weird Muslim guys trying to add me on Facebook, but I don't have none of it. You think it's common to find people like that, but it's not. I'd be more likely to accept an arranged marriage partner from my parents than marry a guy who found me on Facebook. And my elder sisters? One is lawyer and she's 28 - no intention of marrying whatsoever (so no, she's not "waiting for a guy to come and ask her to marry" like you said in your other post).

Not going to deny that a lot of girls in my community had Facebook "love" marriages, but there's a huge chunk that are more traditional or don't really think about marriage. Try another girl user :) you'll be fine.

>So if i fk this up and don't end up with this girl, i will probably un-ironically end my life. I was going to earlier anyway, but seeing her made me stop.

Reach out, get some help. THere are cheap therapists if you don't have the money, and the suicide hotline is free.

Don't drag her down, bring yourself up. She has nothing to do with all this, go to someone that can actually help you.

Wow thanks for the perspective. Try to answer this honestly though? Would you give a guy a chance based on looks alone? Like give him your dad's number and move on from their. Also, i didn't randomly add her i asked. And I kinda understand what your saying with the whole creepy dude adding muslim girls etc, I have 4 sisters and they all had the same feelings/reaction.

>I have 4 sisters and they all had the same feelings/reaction.

So you have several sources saying this is creepy.

Lmao, seeing a therapist won't do crap for me. I have already been forced by the government to see a few, and they all tell me the same thing. Hurr durr theres more to life forget the past etc. Why should i continue living if i'm literally just the human version of a mule, whose sole purpose is to work like a dog to support an unappreciative family.

>inb4 just leave and work on yourself

Tried that, i end up going crazy and the urge to kill myself becomes stronger. Lifting and wage cucking and this girl are currently the only things stopping me from ending it all.

I'm not gonna sit here and give you a sob story about how shitty my life is because theirs no point.

>didn't randomly add her I asked
I think in your OP you said she "reluctantly" added you, only to answer some questions about a Korean video she made? Well, yeah, she wasn't keen! Intentions are very clear, even with the guise of "asking questions" :)

>Would you give a guy a chance based on looks alone?
I think on a basic level looks indicate certain personality traits in a man. But I guess you're asking would I add/talk to a hot stranger on Facebook because he was hot? No - the way he approached me is still unappealing and reveals more to me about his personality than his looks in that case. And honestly? I'd much rather a hard working, successful, kind man than a good looking one - why? Because in Islam this man will be with me for life; looks with always fade, no matter what, but a personality is engrained.

That's not to say give up on getting fit; a healthy, appealing body is a good goal to strive for.

No, I meant as in having random guys from overseas send them random adds and ask in broken english for my dad's number.

>I'm not gonna sit here and give you a sob story about how shitty my life is because theirs no point.

Yes, there's no point. It's your life. Work on making it better. Don't put your life in the hands of a stranger. Own up, and make sure you make your life what you want it to be, for yourself.

A girl won't fix what's wrong with you.

>I think on a basic level looks indicate certain personality traits in a man. But I guess you're asking would I add/talk to a hot stranger on Facebook because he was hot? No - the way he approached me is still unappealing and reveals more to me about his personality than his looks in that case.

This is the biggest load of crap i have ever witnessed. A 8-10/10 messages you and ask for your dad's number and you say no? NO YOU WOULD NOT. We both know that almost all muslim relationships start with looks, then the personality is taken to account. This is the outcome of not being able to speak to one another and create a bond.

I'm being totally honest here, And i expect you to be to. Don't lie to yourself and say you wouldn't give a hot guy a shot, because you would.

Not saying she's going to fix anything for me. In fact, if by some grace of god i do get a shot with her, I plan on telling her exactly how fked up i am. I'm really good at hiding it, because as a kid if relatives could tell i was belted my dad would belt me more for trying to get sympathy.

But yea, i don't plan on hiding anything from her, if i indeed do get a shot.

I mean, you asked for an opinion and you got it. There's no "reward" for how a person lives. People with bad lives don't just automatically get some sort of karma to make up for it (although some get lucky).

I'm sorry you've had a bad life man, but if you've found some hope and happiness in her, then you might be able to find it somewhere else too. I imagine in your culture people might be funny about speaking to a therapist, but I'd seriously recommend it if you've had such a tough life and unironically want to kys. You can do it in secret and don't have to tell anyone

>if she says no to me this way, then she really means it and I'll give up
>if she says no to me in a different but still a no way, then obviously she likes me cuz I'm a 8/10 Chad
holy fuck lmao

hey if you wanna die.. go for it.. hehe... atleast hte earth wont have another person to feed...

why dont you just keep on those trashes that we thrown in the street and keep it inside your room to have flesh and eat it after a year ?!

You can believe I'm lying, if you want. Muslim marriages do often start with looks (One of my sisters (not the barrister) will only consider a guy if he's pretty) but I'll be honest: most Muslim men aren't good looking. So what, I'll pick this Muslim guy because he's...less ugly than another one?

But even my other sister won't chat to random (or give our dad's number to a random) guy on Facebook just because he's good looking. And the first thing all three of us ask when our parents bring us a prospective partner is: what did he study? what is his job? We NEVER ask to see a picture. I don't want to marry a Muslim man because he's hot; I want him to be faithful, pious (too many Muslim men nowadays drink/smoke weed/have girlfriends), and family-oriented.

I understand bro, but i un-ironically think i won't find anyone like her. No point inn continuing to waste space, i can already barely tolerate living anyway. So if she says no, just gonna jump of the tracks like i planned to.

Also, on that point, i remember the first time i was going to kill myself. I spent weeks and weeks brainwashing myself so i wouldn't have to think about it. Just walk up to the tracks, wait for the train and jump off. This was like at 4:30 am in the morning, since my parents refused to drop me of at work.

That day, out of all days, a random man decides to pat me on the back and ask me when the next train was coming. I literallty snapped out of my trance like state, and watched the train roll by., That asian man un-ironically saved my life that day.

I thought about it alot. Of the 2000 plus days i have taken that train to work, No one has ever spoken to me. The day i decide to end it, someone decides to.

I thought maybe that my prayers had been answered. Literally a month later and i start to obsesses over this girl. I've been thinking about it a lot. Is this all just coincidence, or was she my reward.

Well i'll find out soon enough.

>We both know that almost all muslim relationships start with looks, then the personality is taken to account.

You did show your personality. You tried to move things forwards by asking about Korean and without talking to her dad, which showed that you didn't respect her customs (nor your own).

You showed you are not respectful.

What do you expect will happen when you unload that on a stranger? Get a grip, make a life for yourself. She is not your escape, hard work and effort are. You need to leave your family and do it on your own.

>I feel like she could be my reward for all the years of pain and suffering i had to endure,

She is not. Life doesn't work that way. Only work generates rewards. Working hard can get you things, luck can get you things, suffering doesn't earn you shit.

I provide more to this shitty country and it's people then they provide me.

Well i'll be frank with you to. I think many muslim girls who grow up in westernised countries are extremely full of themselves. And i don't look like your stereotypical musim, because the one good thing my dad gave me was his genetics. I think many muslim girls grow a massive ego because there "educated" or come from a good family or whatever the fk. They will continue to reject guys up until their late 20's and early 30's and at this point they either marry some grubby overseas dude, or become a second wife, or become a feminist. I'm being absolutely honest when i talk here. She to most guys will probably be a 5-6/10. I could easily be an 8/10 if i was just not so fat (which i'm working on). But in essence your right. I can be a complete 10/10, but because of her ego (shes also highly educated and her family) she'll most likely reject me.

Fuck it then man, go for it. If it means that much to you there's no harm in trying, but don't go in expecting success. I hope you manage to move on and find some happiness elsewhere if it doesn't work out. Good luck to you

Well, I knew by your posts that you would have a traditionalist view such as those expressed here. So I guess my assumption in my initial post is right - try your luck with Facebook marrying a girl who's vapid and only wants marriage. I wouldn't say me or my sisters are full of ourselves (we are educated but our family isn't rich), but my parents who are very traditional always says that that's what we look like too - again, it's a traditionalist mindset because we don't shack up with a man immediately. You expect to obtain your perfect girl because you don't look Muslim, because you're good looking - but your perfect girl is just as """"full of herself""". And yet, you still think she's perfect - but then accuse her of being egotistical because she didn't choose you (you expect to get an educated, self respecting girl because you're pretty?). You accuse me of being shallow, then you accuse me of being egotistical because I'm not shallow and educated instead?

Educated women don't need husbands, and they don't need them immediately, and they can definitely wait for the right person to come along. Most likely they'll get genuine love marriages but you don't know about those cases (only "second wife/feminist/grubby overseas dude) because that's what your parents want your sisters to believe.

It feels like you've got a chip on your shoulder because you're JUST like the majority of Muslim men in western countries (who I know in my community) - they're never as educated as the girls, or mature, or worldly. And they reek of entitlement.

You obviusly don't know what it's like to be despised, to be nothing but a slave to a cruel master. I have never felt love in my entire life. Not from my parents, not from any other human being. You put up this act thinking "muh education" and "muh good guy will eventually come" but deep down inside you know for a fact that you want that perfect guy to come take you away. You know deep inside the more years go by the less and less market value i have. I don't like her because of her looks. In fact, i've had many other girls much better looking dm/add me (believe me or not idc) who where making it so painfully obvious they wanted to do more then "talk".

But i feel like this girl is like me, we have similar interests, both highly educated and dedicated to our fields. That is a very rare person to find. I'm willing to put her looks aside (i fell in love with her when i watched the video and realise exactly how intelligent she was).

The way i look at it is she has nothing to lose from giving me a shot (which i hope to god she will think).

You will wake up one day and realise your degree is worthless, on the money you acquired means nothing and you feel empty. Because in the end, all humans want love and someone they see themselves in. Put your ego and your education aside and ask yourself honestly, would i be truly happy single at 30?

No you won't be. I've seen this happen to girls time and time again. Get's a good education. looks pretty but rejects every guy left and right because of her ego. And she ends up with one of the options i mentioned above.

I am brutally honest with myself. I've had honesty literally beaten into me. I have extreme levels of discipline, and if by some miracle you would happen to meet me outside this cesspit you would never be able to tell i was this messed up.

But i refuse to keep living if it means it'll be eternal suffering.

you*

I am going to go for it. When i look decent enough i'm going for my shot bro. Pray for me.

And no i don't have "traditionalist" values, but i DO understand that i need to follow them.

Those values got me belted because i was a "failure" of a son, or because i didn't act a certain way.

I have a intolerable,incurable almost uncontrollable hate for people from my home country who have those values. They are the very reason i'm so messed up.

But if i want what i want i have to adhere to them. That's a truth i learnt the hard way.

It's as pointless talking to you as it is my parents - who are uneducated, first-generation immigrants. Also, you only just mentioned this """highly educated dedication to your fields""" when in previous posts you said you were a wagecuck...stop larping. You want an educated girl who has such little self respect that she'll marry you - a suicidal, wagecuck, who thinks all he needs to get married is a pretty, Kaffir-looking face. Why? Because it's what your parents fed you. And now, when girls in your community are getting educated and getting egotistical, as you say, you ask for advice on a Chinese flyfishing forum.

Boohoo, you had a tough childhood. Don't assume anything about my life. Imagine getting scarred in an accident and you dad telling you AS HE WAS DRIVING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL that "no one will ever marry you now", or when you get a degree from Cambridge University and your dad saying "I would rather you got married than get educated" - because both of those happened to me.

>would i be truly happy single at 30?
My sister is successful and single at 28 - she's happy, is wealthy, and very satisfied (she's not the one who attempted to throw herself in front of a train, unlike you) - and guess what, unmarried. Also, I'm not suggesting that I won't get married; but I want to find another hard working, optimistic, religious man, and it doesn't matter to me what he looks like.

Educated, level headed girls like me know guys like you; approaching girls on Facebook because they have nothing else interesting except pursuing marriage. And, just as I assumed, you're not pious either because of how suicidal you are. In Islam, even thinking of suicide is a great sin. If you want a good, egotistical girl - get better and maybe message those "many other much better looking girls" you were talking about. The girl you want doesn't want you - get over it.

>Those values got me belted because i was a "failure" of a son, or because i didn't act a certain way.

Exactly what I'm talking about. The reason why failure men hold onto these traditional views is because they know the only way a good-catch Muslim girl would actually like them is if she herself was traditional (ie. has no other option than to get married to move out/survive).

I know it sucks user, but you won't get your "educated girl from a good family" unless you're like that yourself. Find a traditional, uneducated/poorly educated girl who'll like you because you look like a kaffir - they're everywhere! You get messages from them!

But girls like the one you pursed, girls like me and my sisters, we don't want to find a man like that. And we don't need too, either. Again, I'm all for arrnaged marriages but DEFINITELY wouldn't consider a guy who lurks around Facebook...

Lmfao, you don't understand the definition of a wage cuck do you?

But your going to keep lying to yourself. Keeping whispering those sweet nothings to yourself.

>boohoo, you had a tough childhood

No had a tough LIFE. I was like you once upon a time. Lied to myself all day. Oh my mum doesn't really mean it when she says i'm only worth my next pacy check to her. Oh my dad only beats me because he loves me. Because he wan'ts to teach me. Fuck of it's complete bs.

The fact that you have to keep repeating and affirming the fact that your "happy" tells me how fking desperately you crave a relationship with someone whose good looking and chad like all around.

I'm unhappy because i've had to come to accept that i'm nothing more then a slave, and i've been stripped of the best years of my life, and don't really have a bright future.

You've un-ironically brainwashed yourself to the point of no return. You will one day wish you can give up everything you have just for a loving relationship of any kind.

You let me reject a guy that has genuine interest in me, but accept someone my mummy and daddy said are good. Honestly, your logic is not great.

We live in the internet age. Don't act like you don;t go around and stalk guy's profiles. Most human interaction these days is done through machines, so the odds of you finding a suitable spouse irl are not as high as they once where.

Whatever man, like I said - it's useless talking to you. It's literally like talking to my dad - huh, another reason educated, "egotistical" girls like me avoid Muslim boys like you like the plague. Interesting that yoou have the exact same mindset towards life vs relationships as my dad (who dropped out of school aged 13) has. Really makes me doubt you're whole "educated" sketch.

>lmfao, you don't understand the definition of a wage cuck do you?
Awwww little "educated" user doesn't know the difference between a wage and salary! Cute!

>I'm unhappy because i've had to come to accept that i'm nothing more then a slave, and i've been stripped of the best years of my life, and don't really have a bright future.
Why would any self-respecting Muslim woman, educated and mature, ever want to marry a guy who has no future except through shacking up with a woman? I still have a tough life, I gave you the low-down, and I was beaten as a kid too (and worse) and never use that as an excuse. Get educated, get a real job, get independence, then start thinking about marriage. I'm not happy right now, but I haven't given up on life and I'm definitely not depending on a man to save me - I've been let down too much on that front.

Also, you read like a cheesy novel. No one's a slave - it's your fault you fucked up, now get over it. Because the women aren't wallowing unlike you.

Men who ask their parents to find a girl are traditional, often pious, and NOT perverts who are desperate to talk to girls privately. The girls who got married off Facebook from our community are girls caked in make-up, who aren't as educated, and had "love" marriages.

It's rare to find a Muslim guy in real life, it's true. There are a good bunch though, friends of friends, etc., and you can always ask your parents to keep an eye out. I only stalk people's (and these are proposals, btw, not just random guys) profiles to see what they're doing with their life and what kind of person they are (do they have lots of selfies, what do they study, where, etc). No, I don't talk to them privately through social media.