Danger areas in Manchester

I'll be renting in UK Mannie soon, and I'd like to know which places to avoid. You know, places with high crime rate/brown people.

Attached: received_1814013491970563.jpg (720x762, 26K)

in the US, and I believe in the UK, the best areas to live in are the wealthy, medium density population areas.

here’s a cookie for being racist, btw. proud of you.

Avoid London like the plague

Im talking Manchester specifically, I already know about the shitstorm in London.

do you actually want advice?

Yes, I am serious, i'll be starting uni pretty soon and I have 3 more dudes with me currently picking where to live.

Also I just figured out how to reply, apologies.

okay. be careful who you live with, espeically among people you don’t really know. hopefully these 3 guys are people you can trust.

>implying there's much of a difference between Manchester and London

My big bro, his gf and one of our good friends. We are perfectly fine, but as I said before, I just want to know which arias have the highest crime rates, so we can rent somewhere away from them.

ITT = faggots who don't live in Manchester

Avoid Rusholme, Moss Side and Levenshulme if you don't want browns. Some areas Salford are shitholes as well.

What is your budget?

there are websites for that in the US. google pulls them up right away.

I guess its a useful tool because there were neighborhoods where there were murders and, although the odds of getting murdered or assaulted there were tiny, the culture is pretty bad in an area where people are killing each other over petty shit.

so yeah. go look for one of those websites. and always be careful who you let live with you.

>brown people
That was unnecessary

this thread is just an excuse for OP to say that last part

OP do you have have time to get a parttime job or something like that? you could use the money you earn to fund some pretty cool hobbies

It will be unnecessary when they stop having the highest crime rates almost everywhere

see
moron. just say niggers if that’s how you feel, and stop pretending to want advice.

If you don't have an answer to my question, just don't bother answering. How about that?

So far you're the only person to give me a genuine answer, thanks my dude.

1200 per month for all of us combined. Thanks for the advice as well.

Niggers does not include the sand niggers or the street shitting pajeets, you ignorant fuck, I may be racist, but I am also here for advice on where to live.

hope some pakis glass you, racist cunt

No u

under the sea in an octopus’s garden in the shade

Sure thing, care to send a link to some flats there?

can you get to platform 9 and 3/4?

So far only 2 people actually gave me some advice, I'd ask the rest not to bother flooding the thread, but sadly most of you can't follow basic instructions.

Mate I'm from West mids and have to deal with places like handsworth, Aston etc. in Birmingham and they are by far the most crime ridden areas and they're all brown. Just by being white you're taregeted