ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself.

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head and making you do it.

Attached: male-female.png (464x300, 40K)

I got this ghost pepper plant from my friend because he was moving. It's been a few months now and there are like 15+ peppers ripening and they are way too hot for me and have no idea what to do with them all.

Why can't women just say no and instead resort to all that mind fog?

I would also like to know

Just tell me to fuck off, thats easier than wasting my time

Should I go after one of the two guys I'm into, who both already have gfs, or settle for a single guy I'm sort of but not into?

feed them to your neighbour's dog

Neither. You should stop being so desperate tho.

What are some hobbies that are attractive on men, to women? Though Idk why I'm asking since I know guys with no hobbies (or looks or personality) who scored 10/10s.

Serial killing

A friend of this girl I like asked her if she liked me because she thought we would be a good couple. From what it sounded like, her answer was indecisive; she likes me, 'but not that way' and doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now.

It's about the answer I expected but still slightly surprised me because of the mixed signals I felt I was getting (she was always quick to run up and hug me, would text me the night before things that she was excited to see me the next day, asked friends if I was around if she saw them but not me at an event).

How deep and fucked by the friend zone am I right now? I'm still a bit hopeful because this is basically how the relationship between my sister and her current boyfriend started out.

Flaking on dates, ghosting, not making the first move etc. are all motivated by wanting to avoid uncomfortable situations. The end.

>match with a cute nerdy girl on Tinder
>Chat for a few days, very long messages
>Talk about hanging out, send her a reply
>No reply in 2 days

My rule is to unmatch if they don't reply after 72 hours. Shall I send her a message with my number, wait 24 hours and unmatch her; or break my rule?

>having your friend ask her if she likes you

Ask her out yourself instead of being 12 and having your friend do it

She might've not been telling the truth to him

don't go for the guys that have gfs. and if you go for the single guy, don't go in with the mentality that you're just settling for someone you're not into, cuz it's not gonna work out. Either give him a fair chance to show he can be a good boyfriend or don't bother wasting his time.

how do I fix my life? what even went wrong? I did everything i was told: I have a degree, a stable high paying career, no serious debts, and own a home. I'm miserable all the time. I have no friends. I've never known love or intimacy. My hobbies bore most people or get ridiculed, and I am not very good at them. I often feel like I want something but I have no idea what that is.

Will i freak out a girl i've been sleeping with for a month if i ask her to sit on my face

A year ago, I took a girl I was interested in along on a friends/couples trip. We spooned a bit and did some lapdancing, but otherwise she was either distant or irritable. Although that might be me misreading the situation, since she explicitly told me she expected me to take the lead on things. At the end of the trip, she blew up at a friend of mine and we grew distant after that. I've been thinking about her recently, we still talk but it's mostly casual conversation. Should I text her again?

no

How do I learn to stop hating women?

too late

Should I tell a guy I'm into about how I know he stalked a girl once and I think that's hot? He doesn't know I'm into him and he has gf

What the fuck id this post?

What's the best/most effective way to approach a girl at a tailgate/darty?

Also keep in mind I'm 6'4 220 which means I TOWER over most girls which can be kind of intimidating

Attached: 524.jpg (1080x1349, 211K)

Guy I'm into stalked a girl. I think that's hot.
Real simple shit

How about look for someone desirable and single, dingus.

Girls, have you ever had a problem with facial hair? Does it upset you when people bring it up?

>desirable
>single
Pick one

What's the difference between sex with a condom and sex without a condom for girls?

Kek, my bf asked for that like 3 nights after I lost my damn virginity to him. Freaked me out a bit (not the fact that he’d ask, just the thought of being so up close and personal) but we got there eventually.
It’s not exactly too out there, is it? go for it. It might come as a surprise to her if you never/rarely eat her out, but that seems unlikely if this is something you’re interested in. If you’re nervous, you can always suggest it while you’re in the middle of going down on her, so she’s all amped up and more likely to go with the flow. and you can even play it off as the heat of the moment/dirty talk if she reacts weirdly (not a fan of dishonesty myself, but it’s an option).

Without feels way more smooth and intimate in the beginning, but once shit gets going I can’t really tell the difference.

you sound like a complete loser

This but non-ironically. I have this normie retarded female friend that loves serial killers.

1. Is the base of the penis sexually sensate? How about the middle?

2. Guys, do you feel like you have to act a certain way to be accepted by society as a man? Is it a pressure?

You'd be surprised how many girls wet their panties over serial killers and mass murderers.

She was defending Jeffrey Dahmer in that recent film that came out. Anyway, fuck that dumb bitch. I hope I hold onto my words and never text her again.

What do you mean by that? The entire penis is sensate during movement. But if you're asking if you can have a guy orgasm by just touching the base or the middle of his penis, then no. He would definitely get an erection though.

I personally don't. I'm a lonely incel riding the tide and nobody bothers me.

Had a thing for a coworker a few years back. Didn't work out in my favor, and in my immaturity, I cut things off and told her things wouldn't be the same.
She left for a year, then came back for a dinner job before college starts st the end of the month. I kinda want to hang out alone with her as a goodbye since i'm thinking she's gone for good after this.
We've both moved passed what happened and talk normally. Perhaps more now than when I was into her.

Is there any harm in asking? I'm not into her anymore, but want to at least open the door again as friends.

Attached: 1536889286212.png (525x698, 565K)

>1. Is the base of the penis sexually sensate? How about the middle?
Base, yes. Middle, a bit, more on the bottom. Most sensitive for me is the bottom in the area where it connects to the head. I THINK other guys are the same way.

>2. Guys, do you feel like you have to act a certain way to be accepted by society as a man? Is it a pressure?
Yes, but at the same time I feel like unless you're completely incompetent people give you a lot of benefit of the doubt.

Jeffery Dahmer was pretty cute. I'd have fucked him if he weren't gay

Yes. Obviously the part below the head is really sensitive but for me it's not that enjoyable. Stimulation at the base builds up this warm, uncontrollable need to bust.

my best friend is a guy. he has a girlfriend but claims to have had feelings for me for years. he says i deserve better than being his side or backburner chick and that he doesn’t want me to wait for him but then continues telling me that he loves me and getting annoyed when he hears i’m talking to other guys?

i’m in love with him too. his gf is abusive and treats him like shit. but for whatever reason he isn’t ready or willing to give up on that relationship and that’s fine. but at the same time it feels like he really doesn’t want me to give up on him and move on like he’s saying.

i casually mentioned that i had been texting an aquaintance of his recently. a couple days later, the guy in question stopped replying. eventually he told me that my best friend had told him to stay away from me. when i confronted him, he said that guy is a scumbag and isn’t good enough to be with me and that he thought i was in love with him anyways.

and he seems to think every single guy i talk to is a scumbag and unworthy of me.

how can he say that he wants me to be happy and not wait for him and then at the same time go around essentially sabotaging and acting pissy about my efforts to do so? is this an unconscious thing?

Please respond

He sounds manipulative as fuck. He's purposely using you as nothing more than a backup and wants to make sure you're single in case his current gf doesn't work out.
Don't be retarded, user. You both claim to be in love with each other but he can't drop his current situation after so long? Please.

Somewhat. It doesn't bring me to climax like the head but you can still stimulate it

>2. Guys, do you feel like you have to act a certain way to be accepted by society as a man? Is it a pressure?
Yeah. I just realized a few days ago how I feel like I'm not allowed to like anything too much, and it's created this awful habit where I'll try to prevent myself at smiling at certain things because god forbid someone catches me enjoying something. It stems from when I was a child and adults would laugh at me when I really liked something.

I don't see the harm. Just don't do anything stupid like pay for her or make it a date.
Good luck. Hope she says yes to your friendship

>He's purposely using you as nothing more than a backup and wants to make sure you're single in case his current gf doesn't work out.

Part of me is ok with that, I’m a KV in my late 20s. I’ve never had a boyfriend and overall I’m happy on my own. He’s the only guy I’ve ever really loved.

If I started dating someone else, and then he broke up with his gf and wanted to be with me, I already know I’d drop whoever I was with in a second and that’s really not fair to them.

if you want to wait around for him that’s your decision. sounds like that’s what he wants you to do deep down anyways, despite what he says.

girls, if you use tinder and you get matched with a guy you think is kinda cute

whats a greeting you'd like to hear?

so far I've been opening with complimenting something they're wearing or how cute they did their makeup.

does a line like that come off sincere or creepy?

doesn’t come across as sincere or creepy desu. just sort of generic. girls get compliments on our clothes and makeup all the time, usually from other girls but still. a guy saying he likes my nails or something i’m wearing will usually get him a “aw, thanks” and not much else. at the very least though, you’re unlikely to offend anyone. it’s a safe thing to say.

hmm, well i guess safe is acceptable for me. i just have no idea what to say when it comes to online dating... its so impersonal.

i dont know how to online date :/

I made a mistake by agreeing to a relationship yesterday when I really don't want one. Should I at least give it a week before bailing? I'm 100% going to end it just feel bad knowing I'll crush her because she's really infatuated with me

Giving it a week suggests you came, saw, and changed your mind. Breaking it off immediately suggests you spoke without thinking and made a mistake.
The sooner the better.

i feel you. honestly dating irl is also impersonal, at least at first. it’s always nonsense small talk and sort of awkward. just try your best to keep the convo going and things will get better over time.

I (girl) suspect my crush (guy) has depression.

He has been acting a lot harsher and colder than usual. We are long-distance and he doesn't know I have feelings for him (yet), but we talk over Skype a few times a week. I'm noticing a few things: 1. he's getting into a lot more beefs with others over Twitter, 2. on his blog he's making more insulting comments aimed at people whom he doesn't like, 3. when we talk on Skype with his friends, he comes off as a lot more negative and critical than usual, and (as I've stated before) a lot colder than he usually is. I fell for him months ago back when he was very contemplative and mystical, now he's exceedingly harsh. Should I approach him and ask him how he's feeling or is that too intrusive?

It was a female friend, and I didn't ask them to do it, in fact I would've preferred if they hadnt

It was a female friend of mine, and I didn't ask them to do it, in fact I would've preferred if they hadnt done it

Fellow penises, am I the only one here who likes princesses? What kind of girls do you like?
>princesses, emos, ghotics, staceys, fit, alternative, leftist, etc

Yeah, this sounds like how my boyfriend gets during his bad depressive episodes. Just try to act normal and don’t let his bad mood affect you. If he says anything mean or acts cold, try your best to not take it personally and realize it’s not really him saying it, it’s the mental illness. My bf can be extremely nasty when he’s depressed, I always just say “I’m sorry you’re having a hard time right now and I love you no matter what.”

Guys often don’t like talking about their feelings too much, I might just say something like “I’ve noticed you seem a bit off lately and was wondering if something happened? Just so you know, I really care about you and I’m always here to talk if you ever feel like it.” and then leave it alone and don’t push him.

How the hell do I get over someone I've loved for six years, but she's been gone and over me for the past two?

Bratty princesses are top tier.

>Just try to act normal and don’t let his bad mood affect you. If he says anything mean or acts cold, try your best to not take it personally and realize it’s not really him saying it, it’s the mental illness.
I try to, but sometimes it gets me down. He will say things, for instance, which insult me, not to my face but to his friends, knowing that I will be upset by what he says. It's really tough, because when it's us one on one he's very sweet and kind to me, but other times I wonder if he's subtly trying to make me go away.

An older woman friend told me: "if he's cold and cruel to everyone else he will be cold and cruel to you" (keep in mind, this woman was in an abusive relationship for years and knows the signs inside-out, she's also a therapist). Sometimes I wonder if I should keep on with this guy. I want to meet him in person so badly but I fear he may shoo me away before then.

It takes exceptionally tough skin to love and deal with someone with mental illness, not everyone is cut out for it and there’s no shame in that. Only you know for sure how much you love him and what you’re willing and able to handle.

Would telling him I love him be a bit too much? He only knows me as a very good friend as of now.

Handsome boys
How often do you get approached or catcalled by girls in a day? Be honest.

Not really, you love your friends too, don’t you? If my friend was going through a hard time, I would tell them I love them. There’s a good chance he’ll assume you mean as a friend unless you say “in love”

My mom says I'm handsome. :(

Girl I was supposed to see today just messaged me saying she ate something bad and has diarrhea and didn't sleep much due to that.
Should I try to setup a new date right away or wait? Or dont even bother?

girls: how off-putting is it when a guy gets nervous around you? I'm initially chill, but about a month into the relationship start getting awkward if I like the girl.

Give it a shot for a 2nd date but first check if she "shows up" after the supposed diarrhea

Nervous like what? Do you shake?

Today was our supposed second date. Its early morning and its not like she messaged me when I was already at the meeting place.
I'm thinking giving her the benefit of the doubt this once and if it happens again im out.

Wait not sure if I understood. So you were already there for the date but she didn't show up for the second attempt?

No we were supposed meet this afternoon for our second date. This morning she messaged me saying she is sick.

You might as well let her have it once and try again. I'd probably wait a few days before trying to set the next one up.

Oh ok. Well then just give her an "ok" an see if she messages you after she "gets better".
Tell you what in my experience unless I am really sick and if I really cared for the date I'd just get some lactose ferments get a bit of a nap and then show up.
I've showed up "slightly sick" at work, for sure I can do that for a date.

Well I'm gonna write more thank "ok".
That seems very passive aggressive.
She seems to have diarrhea and throwing up so not the nicest thing. If she actually is sick I understand why she wouldn't go.
Either way I know what I'm gonna do.

Sounds like a food infection. Needs a hospital then.

That's what she mentions. Some kind of mushrooms with sauce at a local fair.

Probably never. They'd mostly just get coy smiles.

>mushrooms with sauce
>feeling sick
Hope it’s not botulism.

I've been dating a girl for about a month now. She has some scars on her wrists, they look pretty old but they're there. Should I ask her about them or is that just going to be opening a can of worms I don't want?

I have a really good friend who has scars on her wrist. I have never asked about them because they're none of my business and if she wanted me to know, she would have told me.

You’re opening a can of worms.

>Should I ask her about them
nah I think it's a bit early
you are likely to get what you're expecting anyway, so it's not like you're missing out on anything
at some point, if she feels like it, she'll notice you noticing the scars and talk about it
I'm pretty sure she knows how obvious they are

Righto.

Why the fuck are bidets not standard in America yet, people with intestinal problems like me need it.

I don't know, but they're definitely necessary.
t. guy with a hairy ass

It might be something mundane. A long time ago when I still had people I called friends one of them had a horrible jagged scar on their wrist from a motorsports accident. Even if it is the baggage you fear, it might be old. If you were to ask them, they might tell you it was from a different time in their life.

It's not just hair (shaving it apparently makes the problem worse) but unless I'm like prefacing every single meal with a fiber-heavy cereal I end up with skidmarks and it's so fucking embarrassing because it feels like I'm a little kid and I definitely wipe as thoroughly as I can.

No, these were definitely from cutting, on both arms.

Girls always have a dozen plus dudes trying to get them, how do I stand out above the crowd?

be 6'4, charismatic and good looking

>how do I stand out above the crowd?
>be 6'4
Quite literally.

I usually have a lot of guys vying for my attention but I'm not talking to any lately because of the drama. Anyway...be attentive, fun, interesting...in your own way, be genuine, real. Do NOT talk about other girls. The last guy I was into seemed to try to make me jealous talking about his exes and how he still loved them but is putting me first, doesn't want them. I told him I didn't want to hear about his exes but he continued, I think to boast about them. I no longer talk to him.

Make the girl feel like she is the ONLY one in your sight. Even if it's not true, make it true with her. We want to feel like the only one on your mind that you desire...at least I do.

I can't tell much of a difference, but I can somewhat feel it when the guy comes. I've heard that is not normal to be able to feel, though.

I vastly prefer bareback sex, however.

When guys say they dislike short hair, do they mean actually short hair or is something like this (above shoulders) included too?

Attached: hayley_williams_red_hair.png (530x564, 559K)

You forgot "be a 9/10 chad"

No, I think its more like a tomboy haircut

The sorts of guys who don’t like short hair would shit themselves for a lot of other reasons looking at that pic.

But yes, I think that’s short hair, even if by Japanese standards it might be “medium”.

I need lube with a condom but never without. I'm not sure why, more friction maybe.

I'd say they probably mean pixie cut length or less
but fuck that short hair is best