Orbiters getting a chance

Do you guys know of any case(s) of a guy being rejected by a woman and then getting with her months or years later after dating one or multiple guys?

Do you guys think the most important factor according to your anecdotal evidence is the guy changing his personality or the woman having dramatic changes in their lives like becoming a single mother or her getting significantly uglier?

Do women treat beta orbiters equal to their previous boyfriends or they demand more from them?

Attached: Blackops2cel.png (633x833, 628K)

I think you're a dumb fuck queer who expects a be-all end-all answer as if all women think in a hivemind. Moron

If she rejected you get over her
Not only is it healthy, but no girl wants a guy who waits whimpering in the corner for three fucking years. Live your goddam lives outside of Jow Forums and outside of GRILLS DAET ME PLEZ and you might find it doesn't suck nearly as bad-- and people might actually want to be around you longer than a month.

The longer you drink the Kool-aid and pretend there's some greater machination, the longer you'll suffer at your own hands.

>Do you guys know of any case(s) of a guy being rejected by a woman and then getting with her months or years later after dating one or multiple guys?
No.
>Do you guys think the most important factor according to your anecdotal evidence is the guy changing his personality
Don't live your life to please one female who might not even give a damn about you.
>or the woman having dramatic changes in their lives like becoming a single mother or her getting significantly uglier?
She MIGHT settle if all else fails, if that's what you're going for.
>Do women treat beta orbiters equal to their previous boyfriends or they demand more from them?
Tough to say, not all women are the same.

t. roastie

I said as a general rule.

hmm, woke

I was friendzoned once cause I was desperate and came on too strong but then like 3 months later I was slamming her from behind on the floor of her dad's apartment and we dated for a while so yeah

>Do you guys think the most important factor according to your anecdotal evidence is the guy changing his personality or the woman having dramatic changes in their lives like becoming a single mother or her getting significantly uglier?

>Do women treat beta orbiters equal to their previous boyfriends or they demand more from them?

I don't know about all this other shit sounds boring who cares

It really doesn't matter whether 'orbiters' get a chance later. No one should sit around waiting for someone in case they are interested.

To a bitch, a Beta is like a toilet; used only when needed. Don't expect much more.

Crude response, but message on point

Attached: How_to_get_a500_reply_thread_on_v.jpg (750x951, 57K)

Yeah, I know of one case, but it had nothing to do with the girl "catching emotions" for the guy or something, she was basically selling her ass to him because she was/is a living trainwreck. She cheated on him constantly (with me, among others) and mooched off his money, buying drugs all the time, many months spending more than her entire salary on drugs and booze. Her explanation why she get into a relationship with him was, and I quote "I can't have a boyfriend with anyone else without him getting jealous and annoying as fuck, and I don't like the thought of him having a girl either because I want him to be available 24/7 if I'm bored". Shit was fucked and weird. They dated for about a year before breaking up and now they're in an unhealthy "relationship" instead where she fucks other guys 24/7 but he's back to being a beta orbiter.

I ended up fucking a girl who friendzoned me but we never went beyond that, as in we never got into an actual relationship as was my original intention.

Either way sex is sex I guess

>t. roastie
>he says, to a man who wanks to shadbase
flawless argument

like I said, every girl is going to reject you as long as you're a pansy-ass who wants to drink the kool-aid
if you need a hugbox, go the fuck over to Reddit, you tremendous goddam wimp.

>t. a 27 year old man

The comments here are fucking useless

Ive heard of a girl going out with a guy she initially rejected, but he didn't orbit her. He changed himself a lot and didn't pay her any extra attention, he didn't fuckin grovel at her feet or treat her special, he moved on.

They were "friends" but didnt talk often and only started dating again after running into each other later on.

Don't fuckin beta orbit her if you want a chance, that shit is insecure as fuck and wont get you anywhere. Focus on yourself and maybe she'll catch feelings or some shit later on. Its not very likely though.

T. roastie

does beta orbiting count if you never thought of her as a friend and was only nice to her cause youre nice to everyone?

Attached: 1407816050302.jpg (613x587, 53K)

No. Beta oribiters will do anything for her, especially trying to get her crush's attention three days before prom.

Attached: wedding-attenders.jpg (1400x933, 701K)

>Do you guys know of any case(s) of a guy being rejected by a woman and then getting with her months or years later after dating one or multiple guys?

Yes. I’m a girl that rejected one of my male friends years ago. I gradually fell in love with him after doing so. I went through a couple relationships and he was always there for me, a constant in my life. I realized I need him, admitted to him that I’m in love with him and that rejecting him was the biggest mistake I ever made earlier this year.

>he was my best friend
>by my terms not his
>we were friends! lmao! Id never hang out with him
Wew lad. Why are rich arab girls the worst?

Attached: 8b3a2ddb3b2bb0075eb18f8ab75bb1d5.jpg (654x1024, 44K)

Let me guess, you want someone in the thread to say yes so that you can convince yourself to keep orbiting some cum dumpster?

did you reply to the wrong comment?

>a group of people all act the same just from one experience
We'll I wouldn't generalize a bunch of people just because of a few rotten applea, but if I was a descendant of an aristocratic family from the medival times I would be INCREDIBLY picky on whom I like to have kids with. Back in the day, high class people wouldn't never mix with commoners, shit genes desu.

Attached: eisk88U.gif (500x270, 998K)

what if you do it just to remind yourself on all the right decisions you made? I LOVE looking at all the horrible decisions my peers made and its just ehhhh.....delissimo, shes aliveah bene bene

Attached: 1498927387383.jpg (312x300, 9K)

are you guys together now?

No, he has a girlfriend. Life’s little ironies.

spotted the phone poster

>fpbp and op calls him a roastie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
there's no image to represent my feeling right now. You might aswell kill yourself OP, if you're going to avoid the truth for your own delusions, because you're scared to actually get off your ass and do something about yourself for once.

unironically this. I pined over a girl for 4 years and that shit fucked me up for a long time. Then I found out she got married, which forced me to get out of my bubble, and 2 months later I had my own gf, had started working out, kayaking, learning how to draw, making actual friends, just living my life.. Too many of you fuckers putting pussy way too high on that pedestal. I'm about to propose to my gf later this year, actually. Imagine if I hadn't found out she got married. I admit, I didn't get out of that bubble on my own, and I'm honestly ashamed of it, but I'm so fucking glad I did. My brother was in the same boat, except he never got over it. He's been whining about the same girl that shot him down almost 10 years ago, and he talks just like you. Get the fuck over it and move on, for the sake of everyone around you. You have a lot more control over all of this than you realize, you're just too afraid of admitting how much time you literally wasted for a literal lost cause. The sooner you let go, the sooner you can get your life into a respectable state.

Good for him.

Orbiters are lower than dirt to women. As long as he continues to beg for her love and affection he'll always be seen as pathetic and mocked by others.

Yeah, he had to suffer through watching me be with other guys so I feel like this is karma and my punishment, in a way. He says he still loves me. That “maybe one day” we’ll be together. But he’s not ready to leave his gf and I respect that. As long as he’s happy.

flappy roastie

This.