RED ALERT : GIRL COMING OVER

Hi Jow Forums

I have an emergency. I really like this girl and she likes me too. I jokingly invited her to my place and she said yes.

Now I have never had a girl over. 25 M.
I know the first thing to do is to clean up my apartment and that is the first thing on my agenda. What else I should do?
I was planning to order food from outside as there is nothing in my fridge. But I still want to cook something with her. Is baking a cake together a good idea? I am good at cocktails but that is going to take very little time so I don't think thats a good idea.
What else can be planned for the day?

Let me know anons. Am I going to make it?

Attached: 1521093657322.jpg (867x1000, 386K)

Netflix and chill. Remember to have condoms and lube at hand.

The cake sounds like a good idea although personally I would stick to eat, Netflix and some beers/cocktails

Show her your MEMES

Attached: 4aa3a80dfb788d4cfcd237f7880f1e86358b7bc4d6923e882fb297e7359425cc_1.jpg (750x765, 72K)

Jesus Christ, stop overthinking things. And stop trying so hard. Order something together when she comes over (assuming she actually even wants to eat), don't bother with bullshit cocktails and just have a good time.

Literally just
>Food
>Drinks
>Movie
If you're feelin it, make your move and hope for the best.

Asking her to bake a cake would be really weird, at least in this scenario. Save that shit for future date.

Don't fuck it up.

>is baking a cake together a good idea?
It isn't if you haven't done it before, ya dingus. Otherwise, yeah, wait until like third or fourth date. Here's my advice.

First order of business, clean your shit. Sweep and mop the floors, drain the piss bottles, hide the figurines, etc. Get something from a deli, nothing too heavy but don't just get cheese and crackers. But do get cheese and crackers. Get a bottle of wine AND beers so you can have options. I don't know what kind of girl she is.

You need to make shit casual, so just do whatever it is you usually do, or at least PRETEND you're doing what you usually do. So instead of treating whatever movie you're gonna watch on Netflix as the main event, just tell her you're in the middle of watching some show/documentary/whatever, say why it's cool (or even better: why it's bad) and gauge her response to see if she wants to watch it.

Something a lot of people miss, while watching or doing whatever it is you're doing, talk. You're not at the cinema. Let her come to you, don't rush things and don't fuck it up. You seem nervous, so don't drink too much to get courage. Maybe just a shot of something an hour before. Brush your teeth.

Attached: FB62A84EA7DE4B4B9417BFCF6CD31345.jpg (720x825, 53K)

Good shit

Don't do a cake, that's kinda weird/gay for a first time thing. Great for later on though. How much time do you have to set up? Is she coming over tonight or another day?

I suggest making a really simple food for her. Do you have a rice cooker/know how to make rice on the stove? Look up how to make chicken katsu on youtube, slap that shit on some rice and viola, you have an impressively delicious meal that takes little to no effort, but makes you look like you know what you're doing. It's no home-made soup or anything, but it'll give you some time to be in the kitchen.

That, or maybe look up a slow cooker recipe. The beauty of slow-cooked meals is that the prep is really easy and it's basically impossible to mess it up. The benefit with that would be that you can give off the vibe that you make wholesome meals and shit. Also, you could either prep while she's there or have things prepped before she gets there. Then you can have time to watch a movie and hang out, and THEN have a nice meal to eat.

Also, be sure to sand blast yourself in the shower and brush your teeth. Since you'll be fresh, there's no need to go over the top with any colognes or overpowering sprays. Just be fresh and use some bare minimum deoderant.

What’s the emergency? Is your apartment on fire?

Would you fuck off? We're trying to get OP laid! Or help him not screw this up at least.

>How much time do you have to set up? Is she coming over tonight or another day?
I'm Yuropoor so it is morning here. I probably have 3 hours with me now as she is coming here in the afternoon.

Am I really getting laid today? ;__; I am feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

But yes, I will then clean up everything, order food from outside, put on some good movie, cuddle on couch and hope for the best, right?

>hide figurines
Not OP but girls think this is strange? also i have a giant TTGL flag in my room

Remenber that ths most important part of you house that need to be clean is the BATHROOM and the mirror.

Poor bastard, you never even have a chance at life did you?

I only dated girls who were interested in me and this includes my hobbies and autims.
I'm thinking in opening my horizons and starting to date "normie'' girls since i'm pretty okay with them too.
It's hard to fake my weaboism, are girls okay with WWII boats,tanks and stuff?

>are girls okay with WWII boats,tanks and stuff?
Yeah bro, chicks love all that shit.

I'm talking about some diorams and miniatures.

Normal girls are insterest in what? i only can talk about series with them ,and they seem so shallow.

I'm sure you can have that stuff as long as you don't sperg out about it and assume they want to know every tiny minutiae of your miniatures. Don't talk about it at all I'd recommend unless she asks about it, and try to keep it brief or nonchalant.
>they seem so shallow
well, that's a lot of women for you. You're just going to have to accept that most of the time the only way to get a girl to be engaged in a conversation is to talk about people instead of interests. Friends, family, famous people etc. Otherwise it can almost feels like you're holding a lecture if you want to discuss some subjects.

So? Did you fugg?

>hide the figureines
Wow are women that fucking shallow that my collection (pic related) is a turn off?

Attached: 20180730_103724.jpg (2576x1932, 1.5M)

Talking about these

Attached: gco95166_1_1519359359.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Yes. It's boring and autistic and makes you look like that one 60 year old uncle who never got married and lives alone. Which isn't sexy.

Nice

I can say the same about a girl that browses facebook like a 50 year old wine aunt, boo fucking hoo. Plus 1/200 scale models arent fucking cheap, my Cathay A350-900 cost me over $100