Mixed-raced, 22 years old

>Mixed-raced, 22 years old
>Don't care about my parents
>Care about sister, but she's married and living with Mexican
>Thinking to just kill myself and quit working

I hate my life, and I'm not conscientious enough to get out of it because my IQ is 126, and my digit ratio is .954, and I can't be drunk 24/7 (public intoxication is illegal) to get past my intelligence. I can only play 11 hours worth of video games in 2 weeks because my brain is too evolved and too old to keep doing it non-stop.

I don't want to exist in the way I do.
I'd rather die and commit suicide than drink just to exist. My entire life is stupid and miserable because I do not exist with my genetics. I can't start believing in a god again. I already know too much about life to do that.

A digit ratio of .954 is built for an average IQ of 84 with a maximum ceiling of 115 IQ. It's the Arab male norm. A higher digit ratio is more spiritual. A ratio of .980 (white male norm) can handle up to 130 IQ and deal with it well, but if you go beyond this, you will lose your religious belief in reality and lose all magical thought.

Attached: 1536616644798.jpg (1024x996, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
archive.4plebs.org/adv/search/image/h-KZLraTjqIgvHsCLd_HRQ/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>digit ratio
What the fuck

Atheists are stupid. Einstein believed in God, not an anthropomorphized God but God regardless. He had an IQ of 160.

It's not a joke.
Every successful intelligent Mulatto comes from a white mother (high estrogen womb), and the strongest intelligent white men have a high digit ratio

My life flies in the face of evolution and fucks up the entire track. My father is a white man, but my mother is a mulatto.

My life is destroyed by prenatal testosterone.
The only thing I can do is abandon it and die

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

What the fuck is a digit ratio

Einstein called himself an agnostic. He was an agnostic because he had a high digit ratio.

He was right on the border of fucked-up life.

You've had too much internet today, friend, and not enough statistical analysis education. Go read a Stats textbook and come back before you kill yourself.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>digit ratio

The masculinization or feminization of the human brain in the womb. Women are more spiritual and less grounded than men, and human evolution follows a curve of higher feminization as it makes stronger and more conscientious men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

>What the fuck is a digit ratio
Its nothing. Its just some strange concept that this depressed autist has latched onto because without something to blame for his misery he'd probably kill himself right here and now.

Have a look for yourself

Attached: Einstein Hand.jpg (634x418, 82K)

>strange concept

It's not.
It's a biomarker for human evolution, and I'm mixed-raced and fly in the face of human evolution. see

Jesus OP
I hadn't seen this ammount of autism in a while
This is what Jow Forums does to your brain kids

Attached: IMG_20180816_175753_588.jpg (150x128, 6K)

I'm mixed-race as well but we both know your digit ratio isn't the issue here; your crippling depression and autism are.

*haven't

It's not autism. It's reality
In the same sense that blacks have 85 IQ and whites have 100

What's your digit ratio?
Do you come from a white/asian womb?

I don't give a shit about digit ratios. I'm not participating in a conversation this autistic, OP. You need help. I really recommend seeing a mental health professional.

>OP is right about everything
>I'm ashamed to give him further validation because I can't understand raw reality at his level

Whatever you say dude. Enjoy being miserable in your "raw reality". For as smart as you say you are I find it odd that you somehow believe that you're the superior in this situation when one of us is a near suicidal autist and the other one is living a content, happy life. You can keep your digit ratios and all of your intellect and autistic delusions, OP, because at the end of the day I think you and I both know you'd trade every last bit of your "raw reality" just to be a happy fucking person for one day. Take care of yourself. See a psychiatrist. You need help.

You come from a White or Asian mommy

You're right, I would trade it all for bullshit in my brain, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong about anything.

>You come from a White or Asian mommy
No, I don't. It also doesn't matter. I am who I decide to be and nothing about my life is going to be determined by the length of my fingers or who my mother was. My life is mine. I couldn't give a shit less what some chart says about who I am and what I can do.

>I would trade it all for bullshit in my brain, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong about anything.
Thinking that being right is the most important part of life is apart of the reason you're so miserable. You think knowledge is important but you fail to see how your obsession with it has crippled you.

Dude. Deal with it. Both i (127 iq) and my husband (134 iq) are functioning and able to have normal relationships.
Get over your "iM tOo InTeLlIgEnT tOo ExIsT" bullshit and find a smart girl.

Ahahahahahahaha
archive.4plebs.org/adv/search/image/h-KZLraTjqIgvHsCLd_HRQ/

You and your Husband are white or asian with digit ratios close to .100 and .980 respectively.

I genuinely think you're not thinking correctly to what is going on. Nothing you do is revolved around race, in fact to put it bluntly we are all one race. IQ is not a good metric in any regard, and your "ratio" is not a great way to live through life and it makes no damn sense because it correlates race but not experience. Relying on life based on IQ is the most foolish thing in this world. Nobody gives a shit about that unreliable metric of intelligence, and the point I'm saying is that your life doesn't revolve around it. Imagine not knowing any of this, and you realize that nothing you've said even influences shit. The fact that you say you're intelligent to this degree shows you're overcompensating the truth, which is you're sperging out over the smallest, insignificant shit. Godspeed OP

>Relying on life based on IQ is the most foolish thing in this world

Most intelligent human beings that do not have an extreme mental bias have some level of faith in the concept of IQ, and it's not because it places them on a pedestal. It's just what's there IRL.

There are clear and distinct differences in what human beings can and can't do when it comes to intellect. I figured that out when I was 8 and talking to my drug-addict bus driver.

Life isn't fair.

Im sorry that your mother was a mudshark whore

I don't think you're responding correctly at all to what I've just said. I'm saying relying on IQ in your life is foolish because it is not reliable, or needed. You don't put that on a resume and it helps you get a job. You don't use that for anything other than to rate your intellect, but even then it doesn't take into consideration experience from the individual but rather seeing patterns or learning from a book. I don't discount the concept of IQ, but I find it doesn't represent the person and exaggerates the ability of what someone is capable of and isn't reliable on the intellect of the individual as a whole. Regardless I didn't say life is fair, but I am arguing that race and IQ doesn't define a person, it's their experience, and that you're perception of such is warped to where you think it's the driving factor in a life. It's not, and the fact that you've said you rather kill yourself because you're too "intelligent" is the best example of a darwinistic thought since you think ending life is better than living with "intelligence", which shows hypocrisy in your point. Please don't respond unless you prove me wrong otherwise, it wastes our time

*father

I wouldn't be smart otherwise.
He chose my mother because white women weren't worth stability in his eyes, and they've been married for 25 years. He was ultimately right. I can't do what he did. I can't care about whatever I want to, and I'm not conscientious enough to leave to whatever the hell.

>Intelligence and race don't define who you are

But it objectively does.
Your entire life boils down to your genetics. The president was mulatto because his mother was white, and white genetics select for strong spirituality, mental strength, and intelligence. Barack Obama's digit ratio is close to .980 despite initial glances.

You will never find someone with an IQ of 80 commanding a white country. Race defines who you are and what you will be. Chinese countries are more evolved than white countries, and they have a far lower murder rate. It's more probable a Chinese man will be more civilized than a white man in real life because of his genetics and his genetics alone. There are caps on what you can be if you have a low IQ. Of course, racial out liers exist, but the bulk of people in this world are defined by their race, and I'm no exception to the rule. My entire brain and skeletal structure right down to my height is inline with my racial norms. I'm just smart.

>"intelligence"

I never said killing myself is better than living with intelligence. It's better to kill myself than live with the mental weakness that is a consequence of my intelligence. I've worked 14 days, 10 hours a day, and I wanted to plunge a razor into my throat and die.

It's not worth existing poor, broke, or laboring for me. I'd rather be dead than suffer this life. My intelligence is selecting death over misery.

It'd be stupid to live to feel pain.
I can't go to prison and keep living. I'll be selected out by the prisoners and I'll be brutally hurt because of my race. I'm small, 5'7, and I have a hard time building strength. I would be an extreme target inside of a prison. I might as well be living outside of a prison at that point.

Race defines who you will be truly accepted by. A mestizo and a white will never really see a human being where the other stands in a relationship.

You're confusing race with experience and intelligence. It depends on the factors of how someone grew up and was presented information to make experiences. Race has nothing to do with this development, and is driven by socioeconomical and environmental influences rather than the pigment of one's skin. It doesn't take brains to know that, and your point comes off as preducice and stereotypical of race and color. It exists in the world but it's not everywhere like what society wants you to believe. You swap whites in Europe with blacks in Africa and you'll notice that whites in an undeveloped country will do worse than blacks in a developed country. This is common sense. This is the same with genetics. If you process the information, then you gain experience. Plain and simple. Be wary though I am not saying an autistic person can do better in a book, not saying it can't happen but you have to use simple reasoning with that. Your second point summarizes the feeling of like a third of the world at minimum, you live with it or get something better. You're reasoning is misconstrued through stereotypes rather than the environment. Put every race in one classroom when they're born to learn and they will all do about equal, give or take a little difference because of self awareness. You also mentioned a Chinese man being better off, but let's realize their environment where they are raised. They're more strict about education and culture, and shows that race or genetics have no part in intellect but rather how they're raised. Do the same to a white man and the results will be similar/the same

Experience is a result of race.
Low self-esteem and high openness is a result of race. Some people will stare at a forest, and they will feel indifference. Some people will stare at a forest, and they will think it's wonderful. It's more likely that the one that feels indifference is black while the one that cares is liable to be white. The experience of the forest is impacted by the genetics of the observer. It's not a strict racial basis (there are black people that are close to whites when it comes to prenatal estrogen), but it's still there.

>skin pigment

It's bone density too. Race is bone deep.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231

>Chinese people are more strict, so they're more civilized

But it's not just the Chinese that are civilized. Anywhere East Asians exist, there is civility and co-operation. Even when they go into foreign countries and break away from their society, the norm of civility is retained. It's something that is deeper than culture. It's virtually impossible for a culture to repeat itself that many times throughout all of the Asian countries even though they constantly war with one another because of how "different" the cultures are perceived to be.

>If you process the information you gain experience

But there are people in this world that can't process information at everyone else's level. It takes them months to learn basic algebraic expressions that you can teach to 10 year old kids. They're just born slow. Environment can't fix it.

>You swap whites in Europe with blacks in Africa and you'll notice that whites in an undeveloped country will do worse than blacks in a developed country

Whites would turn the undeveloped country into a developed one. South Africa is a perfect example of this. It's not the culture. It's the people.

>If you put every race in one classroom you will get an equal result from each racial group by the end

That's not true.
Vietnamese eat dirt, and they're still smarter than blacks.

I applaud your efforts but you'll never convince this guy that his genetics aren't completely to blame for everything that has gone wrong in his life. You have to understand that without this scapegoat of his the bottom of what was left of his sanity would completely fall out. He needs to believe this more than anything in the world. You're not going to get anywhere with science or reasoning because he's only interested in the science and reasoning that helps him continue to live with this delusion. Anyone with even a modicum of knowledge about genetics knows that even geneticists and biologists hesitate to make the kinds of claims he is making because nature vs. nurture is still such an unknown factor. His entire theory/knowledge base completely ignores the concept of nature vs. nurture and is almost entirely fueled by irrational insecurity. This is aspergers personified. Don't get into a point by point debate with him. His mind as it is right now will not allow him to contemplate the possibility that he isn't 100% correct and justified in his misery and depression. He has based his whole existence on this. You'd have better luck deprogramming a life-long cult member.

They're hesitant to support the truth because people are upset by the truth.

The system we live in forces the races to live side by side, and when you sit there and proclaim "BLACKS ARE GENETICALLY DISTINCT FROM WHITES", you fuck-up life for everyone. People want to distance themselves from you and take their money with them.

Nature is greater than nurture.

Holy shit you are actually deluded and keep doubling down on what people have already proven incorrect. You literally are not listening and double down your ideas with stereotypes and prejudice rather than inherent human nature and how we're developed in it, or any factual evidence that doesn't show experience and environment as the main variable. You're not smart for shit, go figure it's like the Dunning-Kruger effect