Should I try to get a girl's number?

There's this girl at my job who's pretty cute. I've seen her looking at me a bunch of times, and when I don't look at her or say anything she turns away. She's receptive to conversation when I initiate it, and she's told me it's nice to see me multiple times.
Am I overthinking this? Should I ask her?

Attached: 1531857746648.jpg (1200x801, 214K)

Ask for a snap-chat instead bud. Then build thru that app and ask for her number. Or actually just any social media really. I smooths it out a lot.

Had Snapchat once, not getting it again. I don't use any mainstream form of social media.

Hahaha you're going to creep her out.

Attached: 1494039104826.gif (355x259, 1.11M)

Too get a normie gf you have to become a "norm"ree. Throw out some lingo and see if she's one of us. Then make your decision. You cannot win the battle without knowledge of your enemy after all.

I'm first responder btw, I'm just lazy about clicking stuff.

I mean, she likes Star Wars. We talked about that for a good half-hour one time.

This is all horrible advice. Ask her if she wants to grab a coffee, or a taco, or some shit. Then get to know her. She already finds you attractive.

Attached: 1513879258171.jpg (720x738, 122K)

After you know her better tell her you should for a movie or some stupid shit. What ever gets her in your camp. Then you guys end up banging after a bunch of awkward moves and signals you both fuck up cuz your both autismos.

Attached: 1518754338749.jpg (480x813, 49K)

Anything else?
Basically the most generic thing to do, ever. It works, but it won't really set you apart from another guy.

Life's simple user. No need to complicate things. Your a piece of shit just like everyone else

Attached: 1518751195102.png (768x1024, 1.13M)

Yeah but does shit smell better when it smells like you're shit opposed to other shit?
Does it?

We don't get scheduled together a whole lot. I haven't really asked her about other stuff she likes. There's a meeting tomorrow, I'm thinking about asking for her number then or sitting next to her.

No dummy. It's not the pick up line or the date. It's the connection. The if she's attracted to you she'll be fuckn stoked for some coffee

Don't sit next to her retard. Ask her for coffee after the gosh damned meeting

Attached: 1529894313003.png (657x527, 377K)

Pretty sure OP wants this to be a long one, you know. You need more than being attractive to go one for like 6 months plus.

Bump, +1, a real hero. Just don't let her near your loli stuff OP.

Being attracted is the first step you autistic double nigger. It's up to user not to play some stupid fucking long game that gets him front row tickets to watch this hot young chick get fucked by a dude who had the balls to do something

Attached: 1514300283096.jpg (600x400, 47K)

I'm telling OP that he needs to develop his shit now opposed to later. I'm telling OP to get to know her and be interested in her interests. OP knows the first step, but he might be autist and not know jack about 2nd and 3rd, bigger nigger shitter.

Op doesn't know the first step because ops a massive buttfucking faggot who couldn't get laid if he and a hundred dollar bill hang out his zipper

Your a piece of shit for giving op bad advice. It's not like you were going to bang her

Attached: 1512697846347.jpg (542x403, 30K)

No, don't do that at work.

Are you me? literally had the same thing happen to me, but the girl would blush when I smiled back to her. I just straight up asked her out and her number. Holy hell that chick was fuckin retarded. Still glares my way till this day becouse I told her "sorry I don't need someone who I cares about me" (basically relationship). I knew her intentions of the way she talked with me.

Attached: FakeTaxi.jpg (600x677, 218K)

Fuck you, asshole.

I don't like lolis, but this chick is unironically 4'11.

no
just go MGTOW and forget about females

I'm not an incel in denial, thanks.

Sup incel? Go back to Jow Forums and come back once you learn how to respect women. Maybe you'll get laid then, virgin loser.

>Relationship and dating
>Not banging
>Eventually get cucked