Just be yourself, bro

>Just be yourself, bro.

Attached: 1537106262091.png (971x546, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=platitude
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there some advice you would like?

>advice

>So be a mute the rest of my life
Ok
Be yourself they said, make a lot of friends they said.

Stop being a faggot.

Attached: Anon-kun you're such a fucking faggot holy shit.jpg (960x929, 86K)

Says the namefag.

All you need is a good handshake, look her in the eyes, and make a great big smile.

Attached: boomer.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Says the faggot on Jow Forums not asking for advice.

Damn user, calm the fuck down

>people bitching about living in a society
You get what work for. If you're a beta, you'll stay a beta because you're too busy complaining about no gf, when you could be working for that gf.
If you work hard enough, you could get veronica or Stacy after a Chad or two.

Attached: flanders_fucking_snaps.gif (400x310, 794K)

>blatently misunderstanding advice
Nah, you're just stupid

Attached: faggot_polite.png (722x525, 523K)

That’s being a incel beta cuck, not yourself. Being delusional and having “knowledge” of oneself is completely different

You’re delusional and full of your own ego. Please leave 4 Chan

Define "yourself".

I don't care about your opinion on why I namefag no Jow Forums, especially since you don't even know how to use the fucking board.

Everyone has unanimously told you the same thing I did by other words, you're a faggot, plain and simple.

Now you can let this thread die and ask for advice or remain a bitter sounding faggot.

Attached: You're a little bitch.jpg (526x573, 57K)

The universe, absolutely nothing more or less. And if you don’t understand that, you don’t understand yourself or your reality

> defends ego proving someone’s point
> decides to act like a little kid and fights back when they are told something they don’t like
> super cuck beta name fag
> absolutely cares about what I say but tells me they don’t
Try this poem
“I am not what I think I am, I am not what you think I am, I am what I think what you think I am”
- the universe

btfo

I’m not the op, but you keep thinking I am, the point of user is to mask yourself and let your words speak not your ego, you the definition of what is wrong with the world. Talk to people underneath their skin. Not to the mask they show you. Fucking kek

>YEAH BRO JUST WORK FOR IT
>GENETICS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
must be nice to be as stupid as you

Is even more stupid to the point where you think look matters,
>be me
> 5,4 Mexican
> 115 pines
> believes is the second coming of Jesus
> has women from work some even 6,2 hits on me
> has so much confidence to the point where people think I have a massive cock
> actually be yourself and doesn’t listen to memes or society
> becomes a super hippie and wants to move to become a monk
> has the power to disect people and let people figure out what’s wrong with them on their own
> super likable and people have told me they would die for me because they truly believe I have the cure for the world
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENETICS

Those mental gymnastics though
>social skills and mental health have nothing to do with genetics
lmao

What do you mean? having the proper mindset will absolutely everything about you, and you can’t realize that because you so blinded by ego to say that isn’t possible or they are two different things. You delusional if you think your mind and body are two different things. I know I am one, you think you are two. You have multiple personality syndrome

Change everything *

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, eh?

Nope it doesn’t matter, the universe doesn’t ask for anything but to exist. Being smart, famous, rich. Non of it matters but being your true Self

The sad thing is most """normies""" have lived through more suffering than these guys have ever known. They're hypocrites and nothing hurts them more than that, but admitting to it is just far beyond them. It would entail changing, which they don't want to do, because the comfort of knowing their cycle of self-perpetuating problem is too tempting.

And then of course there's shitposters but whatcha gonna do

Being happy isn’t your strong suit is it?

>tfw being myself
>myself is whining on Jow Forums about not having a gf and blaming other people for all my problems
>this doesn't get me a girlfriend

Attached: WhereDoYouThinkWeAre.png (644x644, 936K)

this but unironically

When people say "be yourself" they mean be however you are and be casual about it, they don't mean "be exactly the same scared-as-fuck guy you usually are"...

Legitimate advice that is taken too literally by autists.

It means don't sacrifice your hobbies and interests in an effort to try and be like everyone else. Be true to yourself and seek like-minded people instead of trying to appeal to people you have no real interest in. Don't be trying to shove a square peg into a round hole.

It also doesn't mean that you shouldn't ever improve yourself or grow as a person.

Just be your ideal self.

You wanna stay a huge nerd? Well be the most alpha nerd there is! Sure chad and Stacy won't talk to you but every Daria and Melvin from the basements to the book clubs will want to be invited to your DnD campaigns.

Awkward meme man who can't communicate. Dissect what would attract you to someone and channel that so you can attract like minded people. Stick with your own breed and you will find true happiness.

I communicate with myself. I see myself in everyone (insert pedophile joke)
My breed is humans, not people

The reason they say "be yourself" is because many people suppress their real personalities, interests, mannerisms etc out of fear that they will be rejected when people see them. Being a boring blank slate will mean less people hate you, but it will mean literally no one will love you. Better to be free and actively express your true self at all times, because then some people will think you're repulsive, but others will think you're perfect.

Attached: 1536846276231.png (360x322, 147K)

''Be yourself'' is actually good advice, but there are a few key words missing here.

It should be the following:

>Be the best version of yourself.

What if you have no interests?

You are a product of a shitty reality. It’s okay find a new one

>Just be yourself
Is actually proper advice, the problem is that NPCs tend to use it only in shallow platitudes because they've never analyzed it deeply enough to explain the reasoning behind it.

"Be yourself" is more than just being who/what you are most comfortable being, it's about not trying to impress others. It's about "looking out for #1", and keeping your own interests in top priority, because independence is a value highly admired in males in Western society. You do what you like to do, and you're true to your personality, not trying to hide it cowardly behind a mask or dress it up to look more impressive than it is.

It's also about perspective. You need to be very real with yourself about who you are, for good and bad. You need to realistically consider what kinds of women would be "on your level" or equivalent in social power to you, given factors such as her physical attractiveness relative to other women, how attractive/plain she needs to look for you to actually relax and stop fighting to hold your spaghetti in, the fact that even if identical to you she will be valued higher and pursued for being female, and whether she would actually be cool with most of your weird shit, the shit you really like and always want to share that normies "just don't get".

(1/2)

It basically means that "hiding your power level" is a fool's game. It will only net you a life of uncomfortable pretending that only gets more disingenuous as time goes on until the ugly truth finally comes out. It's always better to put the ugly truth on the table right away so that everyone gets used to it and no one has to worry about it. Ugly truth too ugly? That's when you have to do some self-discovery to find out what/who you really want to be, and then how to achieve that. But even so, you might be surprised what people are cool with if you have no shame and are completely comfortable and forthcoming about it. Dates aren't about "earning her favor", but about a friendly interview to see if she's on your level while meeting your standards.

More than anything, confidence comes from experience, and experience comes from practice. Practice being shameless, practice putting yourself first (without being blatantly rude), and soon you will value yourself more. Your self-value is the only way others can know your value at all.

(2/2)

lmgtfy.com/?q=platitude

But user, your post is literally you boosting your own ego by attempting to attack mine in a way which seems to be indefensible at first since I'd be proving your point by doing so; except for the fact that you're an hypocrite and you ultimately prove your own point about yourself from the get go. So I'm doubling down.

Also you can shove your poem up your ass.

Having an Ego is not a bad thing, and if you seriously think that you're virtuous by appearing to not have one then you're out of your mind. The only way to not show any ego on this website is by not posting, so lurk moar.

Attached: You chose the words that would hurt me most, didn't you.jpg (722x690, 99K)

> couldn’t be he bigger man and accept lost and realizing I am the problem not this user,
> proves his ego is not having an ego
> realization completely flew over my head but that’s okay I can send one last attack.
The point is to speak from nothing to be nothing. I don’t exist, and neither do you. Doesn’t apreacate art because I’m the one that’s being illustrated
Life is like a painting and you’re the person in it. You can only see what’s in front of you, so it takes someone outside the panting to tell you what going on around you. And supporting bad behavior only makes you apart of it

>NPC poster

You're right, in your case being yourself would not help at all.

I would suggest a "fake it till you make it approach", but i actually enjoy your suffering

You’re truly desgisting if you find suffer to give you enjoyment. How low do you feel?

Sorry user, now you're just spouting buddhist tier platitudes in ingrish and broken greentext.

Attached: Bap - Dorothy.jpg (793x793, 355K)

:3

I'M 25 YEAR OLD, MY YOUTH EXPIRED. IT'S TOO LATE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND.

Two things. One, that statement is just used to communicate the fact that you can't withhold or lie about your identity if you expect to find satisfaction in life or sustain healthy, rewarding long-term relationships, romantic or otherwise.

Two, you need to strive to be your best self. To begin, that means accomplishing the bare bones of what is required or expected for your age group. If you're in your twenties, which is most 4channers, that means pursuing higher education, receiving training in a trade, or working in a specific field that isn't bottom-tier "what high schoolers do." It means having or working on getting financial independence from your family. It means moving out of your parents house, even if it is with roommates, but preferably holding down your own apartment. It means owning reliable transportation, unless you live in an area where public transit is the norm.

If you aren't trying to accomplish the bare minimum of what is expected, expect life to suck ass and for it to be completely your fault. Lazy NEETs do not deserve friends, girlfriends, or happiness. Lazy NEETs deserve euthanasia.

Hope that helped!

Attached: hmmbuzz.jpg (200x211, 6K)

listen to ure elders op

How do you develop an identity?

But seriously just be yourself

Best thing i ever did. Haven't had a problem in years and i don't have to live up to some standard.

Feels good

Stop being a follower