Femanons I need your help

Femanons I need your help..

Am I seriously that ugly that I can't get a single match on Tinder/POF.. Wtf.

Rate me if you want or give fedback.. Who cares at this point..

I have dated hot girls before, what gives?

I guess they just have a lot more options on here?

Attached: photo 2 copy 2.jpg (480x640, 96K)

2nd pic

Attached: photo 3 copy 2.jpg (480x640, 81K)

You like fine. It isn't your looks. Its you.

Maybe your most attractive traits don’t show through your online profiles

Thought I was aboverage but I guess I'm ugly..

Time to accept it I guess..

True, but wouldn't I get some matches based on looks.

I'm only 5'8 btw. Also I read that women on Tinder only swipe right on the 10 to 20% best looking profiles. Everytime I have gotten a gf we met online and texted for a long time before they ever really saw me. I built up an idealized version of my self to them.

Op, you lack social knowledge.

Taking photos in the mirron means you aint aware of social value, that means you lack social experience.

Taking photos in the mirror in your bathroom is something much worse, it means you dont have social inner circles and that you are a social failure.

If this photo was in a club with other woman in your side and was taken by someone you would show you aint a incel and are social aware.

The only ones that look good in a bathroom background and mirror photos are good looking woman and extreme rich guys with diamond iphones and expensive bathrooms.

how old are you user, 16? who the fuck uses tinder for serious relationships? go out and socialize at an event, find a girl, ask if you can have coffee sometime. get to know someone that isnt texting 20 other guys on tinder. tinder brainwashes you to find perfection and makes you take people for granted

Nothing about your appearance is sexually appealing and you look like a child playing with the phone like that.

Only men that are 8/10 or higher and white get matches on Tinder.

Lesson the first on online marketing: it's all about pictures.

You have put zero effort into your pictures. You are wearing some zipper sweatshirt (Hello, the second hand store called, your credit card was denied.), taking a bathroom selfie. For all we know, you're taking a shit.

If you want to be seen as a fun guy, and not just a fungi, get off the toilet and get a friend (if you have one) to take your picture doing fun stuff in fun places.

No pictures with dead animals (Why guys think that hunting pictures with dead carcasses are sexy, I'll never know), alcohol or guns. No fucking wife beater T-shirts at the gym. I can smell the B.O. from here.

And constantly update your pictures. Put some effort into your profile, and it will show.

Honestly, I've gotten more dates from asking women to take my picture for my dating profile.
than I've gotten from the actual profile.

Are you saying I'm not attractive or just this picture is..

I guess so.. Guess I'll have to stick to real life..

I HATE selfie bathroom shots. You're attractive but you look like a sleaze here. Lose the jacket, use less hair products. Take some new shots anywhere outside, in public, etc. Write a unique dating profile that doesn't seem desperate.

You have a weak cuck brow and boring zygos, complete lack of ogee curve, 3/4 view like that is literally your worst possible angle. Try taking pics emphasizing your lower third from a frontal view, maybe looking down to obscure your lack of brow (might deemphasize chin). If not visit eppley and get custom implants Tbh srs

The only non desperate dating profile is no dating profile.

Get off these stupid dating apps and go actually meet someone.

Only desperate people and whores use that shit.

you are better off posting your picture in a /soc/ rate me thread and asking for advice. go to /fa/ and Jow Forums if you want to improve your looks.

Attached: xQhpuHaoaJbKkYaRVQZlvwyPMavQS-L3C6qfOb78MN0.jpg (640x853, 103K)

That's not nice.

I go on dating sites sometimes to find a match for my cousin. He won't do it. It's something I don't understand...he's cute, smart, funny, has a great job but never has a gf. I don't get it.

Okay, I'll remember these things.

Thanks. Hopefully you're a girl that complimented me.

I'll re-do my profile.

Well, would you want someone trying to pimp you out to random people in the internet?

Dating apps are for the lowest class of people in society. Shit is creepy as fuck to begin with.

So I have weak eyebrows, zygos an lack an ogee curve. Wtf do those last two mean... Also a
ustom implant for my chin?

Oh and btw, that's a hairpiece in those pics... This is the real me. Should I keep wearing a hairpiece or do I look the same without it? Keep in mind I'm much heavier in this pic without the hairpiece.

Attached: 20180914_140334.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

You don't have to play the dating app game, man. Find a social gathering that you can go to meet people. Get a few people that play trivia at a pub once a week. Eventually other people will drop in. It's only a matter of time before you make a connection with one of them. You just have to make the effort to start a conversation.

Swiping right doesn't even remotely count for effort. You can tell right off the bat if two people click when you're face to face. it's not as easy to meet women in a public setting, but when you do, you're much better off.

Pic related, no ogee curve on left, ogee curve on right. The s-shape is derived from:
A) Brow ridge projection
B) Lateral zygomatic arch (cheekbone) projection.
C) Chin projection.

And no, you need implants in your forehead and cheekbones.

Attached: ogee curve.jpg (1116x406, 48K)

no offense but are you a woman?

You're not even ugly. Pretty decent looking. Probably something with your personality

Yeah, I'm female. Good luck.

Try looking straight at the camera or slightly upwards. Looking down isn't a good look for a profile.
You have soft features and that makes you look cute in my opinion. You decide if it's good or bad.

Yeah why?

But anyway, this is just how to get to male model tier. Your real problem is your brow ridge, there's literally more than two vertical eye distances between your upper eyelids and eyebrows. It doesn't make you ugly per se, but it makes you look really weak, total cuck material. All three of the guys in this image are top tier as they're based off professional combat sports athletes, but looking as much as the right as possible is IDEAL.

Attached: Fig-2-Visualization-of-the-shape-regression-on-fighting-success-by-thin-plate.png (850x671, 577K)

Ignore this user. This lookism stuff is ridiculous and probably a product of mental illness

This pic is better but you still need one taken by someone else, outside.

Forget the weird chin implant advice

- femanon

I think my plan is to get a group of friends and gain a high social standing between them all and eventually x will be single and everyone will try to set me up with them, I'm going to just become so fun that chicks will fuck me because I'm cool.

Drink too much, #1 grade A fuckboy.
No case on iphone.
Hair is lame.
No smile, bathroom selfies.

You’re the equivalent of a basic bitch.

Are you guys stealing these pics of guys of a dating site? I should've known better.

If you're referring to me no, that's really me.

Haha, I've never heard it put that way, but I get what your saying.

Because you don't seem to realise it's a lot harder for guys to get a gf than the other way around.

Okay, thanks. Really though? My hairline is fucked in this picture? Should I wear a hairpiece like in my earlier pics?

Alright, good to know if I'm ever rich and want to pull a Kardashian and go under for some heavy surgery.

I'll take it as a complement.

Oh boy! Here's the part where op reveals his incel mentality!

Thank you, that helps. I just moved to Plano, Texas so I need to make

Some friends here

I'm not OP and it's true, your cousin is proof of that. You wonder why he can't get a gf, I tell you why, and you just say "no ur an incel lmao". Whatever.

Forgot there's no ids on here. That wasn't me that put that. - OP

But yeah, I imagine it is. Girls for quality guys go for quantity.

Lol bro, women won't see your hairline... They'll see your insecurity of it. Thats when it becomes a big deal.

Shave that shit off if it bothers you so much, dude. Your hairline will keep going in the direction it's going.

Don't wear a fuckin hairpiece. It just screams IM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MYSELF.

I went outside and lost my wifi signal if anyone wondering why a few of my posts weren't showing as OP.

IDK man, I think it looks better. Compare the pics I posted. I really dgaf at this point about my hair and am confident without it but I feel I look better with it.

Here's a shitty pic of my shaved head.

Any fems have input on this?

Attached: 20180916_151003.jpg (2499x2672, 2.61M)

You need a brow ridge implant ASAP buddy boyo, visit Eppley or go ER

Attached: Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-oblique-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg (1000x773, 136K)

IDK, doesn't seem that bad does it?

What is Eppley? And you mean the Emergency room?

Attached: 20180916_152654.jpg (1774x2158, 1.35M)

>doesn't seem that bad
You literally don't have one, which makes you look like a MAJOR cuck.

Eppley is the most redpilled plastic surgeon in the world and going ER is short-hand for pulling an Elliot Rodger.

I feel I look better with a giant dick, but I don't go around with a fake hog stuck in my pants only to be discovered the first time I score with a girl.

Rock your own hair or gtfo. People have and will continue to talk shit about you behind your back if you walk around with some hairpiece balanced on your head.

You obviously have some confidence problems, WHICH IS NO BIG DEAL, but you getting all worked up about your looks and shit is not going to help you meet women. Especially if you get any sort of plastic surgery or hair transplant shit.

If anything, you need some new threads... This fuckin cholo jacket you got on isn't helping your cause. The jacket in the second pic looks good even if it's basic. All these basic ass dudes and women all end up with a partner, so why not go for a look that's "normal."

Do you really want women judging your character based solely on the fact that you took a selfie in the bathroom to begin with??????? Fuck that shit dude. I don't fuck with anyone who takes selfies. That's some degenerate behavior. I only tolerate people who use Facebook/IG/snap.

I mean fuck man.. I'm more worried about my hair... I guess if I have the money why not.. Doesn't seem that bad though.

Yeah but what if you'd never be able to tell?

Alright, thanks for the advice.

You're good looking but you look so bored. Shave your moustache. Also fucking smile

you should smile. also it looks like you have a beard but no mustache. so thats weird.

you look like white trash. the most ugly hair ive ever seen. you need more normal outfit
also go outside and take a photo somewhere else

My hair is ugly how so?

Eppley isn't redpilled. He just caters to the mentally ill and will do whatever you ask him to with absolutely no regard for aesthetics or safety of the procedure. Pls take this seriously and don't meme user into getting butchered

Why is this on adv?

I can smell the insecurity miles away

Thanks for the tip. I doubt I'll have forehead surgery though.

Idk, didn't know there was a better board.

I'm working on that..

You're not. Bathroom selfie screams no friends or life, that's the issue.

ur not ugly but u look basic and boring

>No case on iphone.
tf does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, I need to get a life.

Should I just leave my hair like in this pic or wear a piece like in the first pic?

Attached: 20180914_140401.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

No more mirror selfies, just fuckin stop.

Delete every mirror selfie.

Go do anything and ask someone to take a picture of you. Even just the local Chinese restaurant with the sweaty cook.

Yeah, I know and will. I'm just asking a question.

OP go take a pic with the sweaty gook at the nearest dog restaurant
Looks way better than a mirror selfie

Grow your hair out, it has 0 style. Grow it out a few inches at least.

I'll try it kinda doesn't grow past a certain point AKA why I need a hairpiece.

im not a female human - but a homosexual male - here some tips anyway:
you're not ugly -get a camera with better low-light performance , or take photos in a room with better lighting (photos taken opposing to windows always will do it)
Your masculinity is a little overwhelming, try smiling with the eyes
Never use filters that change drastically the natural lighting
Your hair may be better brushed to the left

Okay, thanks. What about the hairpiece yes or no?

Thanks for all the feedback btw.

I'm not any of these dudes, but seriously
where's the lie?
don't get me wrong, I go around talking to lots of girls, lots of conversations get started
I snag plenty of numbers, snapchats, whatever, never got a single call or text back, not a hello, fuck you, or go to hell
Shit's weird

serious fucking lmao at the people thinking it's photos that make the difference

you know what gets matches?
putting up your job if that job is high prestige and pays a lot

Are you Italian? Bad haircut, bad hairstyle, bad beard.

Not for tinder you don't. You just need to fake it, and you can do it with 3 pictures. Go on a day trip with your dad or mom somewhere and get them to take a few pics. They wont know what you're doing. It might take a few months to get them but that's all you need to do. Then throw those on. I have on on the top of a mountain I drove up and people think I love hiking. I walked like 20 ft to the edge, but no one knows that.

I'm not that attractive and I only have 2 pictures with my face shown and one is blurry and I've gotten a few matches and multiple replies to messages in the week I've been on pof.
It's either your profile or your personality.

I'll tell you what it is, the tinder algorithm will rarely show you to ladies in your area UNLESS you gain precious traction in those first couple of days when you create your profile, that will place you higher in the chart after your "ranking" period, and more gals will see you

but to do that - you'd have to appeal to the widest audience tinder has, which are people looking for attractive qualities, so you post a picture of your buff body at the gym and you'll get all the ladies swiping on you NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR PICTURE - but because you'll actually be out there in the pool, everyone who aren't putting insanely attractive tinder pictures simply won't get ahead without super likes, past the first couple of days once the initial boost is over.

tl;dr - the game's rigged, put pics of your buff body in the gym to be able to enter the competition pool