First Girlfriend

Okay, so I'm 26 and male and have never been in a relationship before or had sex until recently. Just over a month ago I met this girl in my class and we were lab partners and soon after we started "dating". I say that because we never actually went on any dates but instead just spent time with each other.

Attached: dumbshit.png (744x4664, 483K)

Initially she chased me. She started drunk snapping me and making her attraction very apparent after a lengthy conversation we had. She told me it was better than any she had had on any date but maybe that was the alcohol talking. Anyway, fast forward a few weeks of hanging out and while we're in her car at my house just before she's about to drop me off and we continue talking about relationships and shit. I had told her previously I wasn't interested in it because I was afraid of getting hurt having grown up in a divorced household with unstable parents yet she persistently brought it up and eventually asked me if I would ever be attracted to her. I re-explained my position to her and made a joke in response to something she said at an inappropriate time and could tell I hurt her from the expression she had. I felt really bad so when I got back inside my house I texted her apologizing and explaining my struggles with intimacy and affection and said I would try to make it work despite my fears.

Fast forward another week and I find out she broke up with her ex 2 weeks before we started seeing each other. I figured at this point I was basically just her rebound but despite my better judgment gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Eventually we ended up making out and then a couple weeks later having sex. From what I got from her, she seemed to be incredibly attracted to me, giving me over the top compliments constantly. I was the opposite and didn't really start to express desire or interest until after she made it clear she wanted me to.

cont'd

Oh my god this is cringe as fuck.

Fast forward again to last week. I stayed the night at her place and we fucked. The following day we met at school and everything seemed fine. She's usually pretty busy so I give her her space and try to offer support in any way I can. I noticed something was off the next day however when she met with me to give me something I left at her place. She seemed distant and cold. Usually she also would send me good morning messages with kissy emojis and shit like that but she stopped to the point where even if I said good morning to her she wouldn't say it back which was odd considering the circumstance. I kept trying to talk to her and be friendly over text to see if she had time to hang out until she dropped these texts on me on Friday.

Would be great if someone could share their advice or experience with this kind of scenario. I feel like she just doesn't want to bear the burden of feeling guilty for leading me on for her own emotional wellbeing and pleasure. Like she just used me as a quick pick-me-up from her last sour breakup.

What the fuck dude. Why did this merit a four-post wall of text?

You know what you have to do OP.

Cut contact, find new pussy. She sounds unstable anyway and her style of conversation seems really really annoying.

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

This whole thread is lethally cringy, holy shit OP

Please op for your own sanity just delete this and never try to date again.

>Just over a month ago I met this girl in my class and we were lab partners and soon after we started "dating". I say that because we never actually went on any dates but instead just spent time with each other.
She wasn't your girlfriend. You just hung out and hooked up a little. So congrats, you haven't had your first girlfriend.

Yeah because she fucking led me on. Nice samefag.

>i got led on! ree! therefore she was still my first gf!
cringe and bluepilled

Imagine being so pathetic you sit in an imageboard all day to samefag your unpleasantness because the world hates you to the core.

>being this paranoid
no wonder she didn't want to date you. you were probably shit in bed too lad. thankfully she discovered chad's dick and is sucking it right now.

>everyone who posts something I don't like is a samefag
wew

There are 4 posters in the thread and I have been watching the counter. I count as 1 and 1 was the guy who actually offered something semi-constructive here while the rest has been spam of "cringe" between two posters. I'm sure you're definitely not samefagging though, you sad little cunt. And of course an incel clings to his cope ideology about Chad to convince himself he's not a horrible person. Kill yourself loser, lol
>poster count is still 4
>being this fucking new and retarded

Listen, sperg, pull the bunched panties out of your ass for a moment and listen. The girl can't do intimacy, okay? Maybe she wanted to be with you for a period of time but the fact of the matter is once you two started getting close and approached something resembling an intimate relationship she pushed you away. This shit happens. All. The. Time. What label you guys are or were is irrelevant. You want something and she wants something different. Nobody led you on. You two had your moment and after a few weeks the moment was over. She is, all things considered, being very clear and concise about the fact that she can't give you what you want. Who knows what her history is but, regardless, intimacy freaks her out. Stop getting fucking mad, take your lumps and move on. This has happened to all of us so quit being a little bitch about it.

>being this angry
I'm laughing for real right now.

This is completely off the mark though. She pursued it and fucking made me feel guilty for not wanting to commit. I was literally asexual and didn't even want to have sex with her for fucks sake. She had to fucking initiate on me. So re-evaluate that shit theory. Thanks.

Virgin incel

Wow, she left you really buttblasted, bud. Try to move on.

I feel more like the girl who got used by Chad. She would send me all this shit about how sexy she thought I was and went we fucked she was really eager and horny but I wasn't really feeling it. I felt like I was just doing it to make her happy honestly. I'm done with her ass but I wanna know what fucking motivates people to be this god damn stupid and play with people's feelings so selfishly. She fucking knew exactly what she was doing. She's 29 by the way.

>I feel more like the girl who got used by Chad.
>And of course an incel clings to his cope ideology about Chad to convince himself he's not a horrible person.
Pottery.

She probably wanted to fuck you, she got what she wanted and now she's moved on.

Samefag more please. Your misery only grows with each post.
That's bullshit though. She fucking spent lots of time with me and showed me lots of affection and did shit that showed she cared about me a lot, like worrying about my classes, schoolwork, and other shit cause I'm really disorganized. Damn is this really what it feels like to be a girl?

I'm not interested in helping you anymore because you're an unbearable cunt who just wants to argue with everybody in the thread. Believe whatever the fuck you want, OP, but don't come here for advice and then be an asshole when people tell you shit you don't want to hear.

Just move on m8, judging by these awful texts she is mental, and honestly so are you probably

This. OP wanted a vent thread. It was cringingly obvious from the first post. I hope he enjoys his ban.

God damn it coming to a website infested with manchildren and autistic weebs for advice on something outside of the realm of hentai, anime, and being a virgin loser was a fucking mistake. Why the fuck am I listening to you worthless fucks?

I don't think you can call us names when you are the most unstable and infantile poster in the entire thread. No wonder she evacuated herself from a possible relationship with you.

don't worry, sure your antisocial, and awkward, they don't know that on tinder, just go their pal, ik ur a cingry piece of shit but you should go to reddit if you want pussy lip answers

>I don't think you can call us names when you are the most unstable and infantile poster in the entire thread. No wonder she evacuated herself from a possible relationship with you.
This. Girls can detect this level of cringe a mile away. You fucked it up yourself OP. You need to reevaluate your life choices.

Bumping because we all need to laugh at this guy some more.

She's asain right?