I am back to update the few, if any, who have kept up with my post. So I called her a day ago...

I am back to update the few, if any, who have kept up with my post. So I called her a day ago. Here are the main points of the conversation:

My points:

-I missed her
-Cutting her out of my life cold turkey was a mistake
-I love her
-I want her to be part of my life
-I tried cutting her off because I didn't know what to do. I don't want to be just friends, but I don't want her out of my life because she is a good person who was there for me

Her points:

-I understand why you tried to cut me out of your life
-I haven't lost any respect for you and do not see you differently
-I know you love me, but I am too busy with school and independent in spirit to date rn
-I don't feel the same
-Don't force love, it will happen
-You have treated me like the perfect boyfriend
-Girls are stupid, including me
-I don't hate you

We currently are on friendly, speaking terms. The question is: Do I got a chance? Am I friendzoned? She makes me feel happy and free so I don't want to lose this one. That's why I bother to put up with a lot for her.

>inb4 "You're geting cucked. She's fucking other dudes while you wait"
No. There is sufficient proof that she isn't.

Attached: I am a Gatsby.png (1739x2682, 1.78M)

You again? She flat out told you that she is not into you and gave you the most generic "it's not you, it's me" excuse. Be her friend if you want to, but stop deluding yourself that she will suddenly fall in love with you. You are very clearly friendzoned.
And I will just add that what she said there
>I haven't lost any respect for you and do not see you differently
is untrue, but she is kind enough to tell you this white lie instead of admitting how your cringy and immature antics really made you feel.

made her feel*

>no link back to the previous thread
Motherfucker nobody knows who you are, or cares.

Okay retard

Thanks for the input. You gave me something to think about tonight.

>proof that she isn't.

Holy shit you really are delusional. There is now way to "prove" she's not fucking other people. Just because she fuckin told you or some shit doesn't make it true.

you are an accessory to her. she is going to discard you as soon as she gets bored. find a girlfriend who loves you and shove it in her face. have some dignity man.

Do a grand romantic gesture.

You are probably right. I may be too delusional for logical thinking. Love is a sickness.

...how old is she user, and how old are you?
I don't want to sound harsh, but I think you are stupid for not sticking to your initial decision. Being her friend sounds nice now, but will you be equally happy when she starts dating other man? This friendship will just feed you illusions that she cares about you, that she may change her mind, that she secretly likes you back. I know oneitis can be overpowering, but you can be rational about it and cut her out of your life. Then over time your feelings will lessen.

She does not seem to be the type to see me as such. But then again, a lot of guys on here said the same thing.

I fell for similar bullshit once m8
Women are so afraid of hurting your feelings they will lie to you until they're blue in the face when most men would just prefer to have a hard no instead of a "its not you its me"
it hurts now but you really do have to cut her off cold turkey because being her friend when she starts dating again is just going to put another hole in your heart

Okay, so I am 18 and she is 17
>inb4 "You're both too young to understand the concept of love, especially OP"
No I have solid grasp of what it is. And she does too. Can explain if requested.

Yeah, I'm probably stupid as well as delusional. I just am not comfortable being "just friends". But we've been through some things together, and I just can't cut her off completly. Maybe I just hate the label of "friend"

Nice to hear that I am not alone. Suppose I tried to cut her off. How would I avoid crawling back?

I'm telling you from experience. don't let yourself humiliate any more. your heart will heal. give it to a decent girl. not her.

women are deceptive beings. you can still love them, but you need to learn that. men an women are not equal, we don't even love the same way.

Interesting. Care to explain more about men and women not being equal? I am not trying to preach feminism or some shit, just curious.

Aye man, thanks for giving me some of your wisdom. I genuinely appreciate it. But I fear that even with it, I will make an error.

she wants you to stop being a soppy wet noodle. you don’t sound free, no offense.

You are indeed too young to approach this situation in a mature, rational way. You don't want to cut her off, you don't want to be her friend. You want to be her boyfriend, but she explicitly told you that she doesn't feel this way about you. Cut her off, user. It will hurt much more to be around her and see her falling in love with someone else, dating someone else, getting serious with someone else. If you have a iota of self respect, cut her off and learn to live your life without being dependent on a girl who very clearly does not love you romantically. Basically like some user above me said, stop humiliating yourself.

I have met many male friends who had their hearts broken and were really depressed for months (me included) but in the case of girls, they mourn for a couple of weeks and they get over it pretty quickly. they can also be pretty heartless when they want to be. no matter how angry I might get I always try to avoid saying something too harmful but girls are savages.

you can learn from your mistakes but sometimes one forgets. you should focus on becoming a better man, that way girls will be chasing you instead of the other way around.

You should link the thread if you’re going to start it like that fag.

You have got to stop putting the pussy on a pedestal
Get your life back, live for you, have a life again. In time, you'll rekindle an old flame or spark a new flame.

Whether you're being "cucked" isn't the issue. You asked her for a relationship, she said no, end of story. It really doesn't matter whether she's seeing anyone, because she's not seeing you, so it's none of your business.

She’s gonna start dating another dude soon and you’re gonna be fuckin pissed. Spare yourself the heartbreak.

Move on. Go the gym or take up other hobbies to distract you. Since it's your first love it's gonna hurt and take a while to heal but you'll be alright user. Next time you get broken up w or rejected don't act like such a needy bitch and let her feel your absence. They flip out when you don't give them emotion.