What's the way to find love in 2018?

what's the way to find love in 2018?

online dating definitely isn't the answer.

Attached: declaration-of-love_23-2147517078.jpg (626x626, 103K)

It's fucking hard man. Same boat here.

Muh coffee shop meme is a joke when the girls all have ear buds in.

The good old picking up drunk vulnerable girls from the bar

Stalk. Girls love persistence

Chloroform

Buy a couch.

If you're college aged, you can pretend you recognize any girl your age in your town from high school or some shit. Get creative, it gets the conversation started.

Don’t buy a couch. Buy a drone.

I'm trying dance lessons, there's a studio near me that's pretty popular. Up until now I've almost exclusively gotten girls via online dating sites but most of them are crazy

I'm still trying to figure this out.

the ultimate problem is always that physically being around someone and interacting with them is the best way to connect. and there's no possible way to do this for people who work full time jobs and can't mess with co-workers.

this is probably the best advice here, but it only helps people in college.

Maybe through friends?
I still haven't found a good way to ask a girl if she knows any decent single women to set me up with.

>trying to find love via Jow Forums

Man, no wonder you are single. The first step to finding a SO is going the fuck out of your house, developing a personality and talking to girls.

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain that compels animals to breed. It wears off within 4 years when a child can keep pace with the tribe.

Attached: 07FAE645-501B-46A9-97A7-B93B4EA29F32.png (816x428, 425K)

no one said they were trying to find it on Jow Forums

Jow Forums is the best place to find love for an autist all memes aside. Fembot gfs are pretty nice until you find out she's bpd and going to kill herself no matter what you say but you just don't know when it will happen.

Online can be the answer. You have to be very very very lucky no matter if online or offline if you want to find someone compatible, more so if you are a very complex person.

Attached: 1530344966286.jpg (1092x1257, 127K)

>added 500 people off Jow Forums
>literally all of them were dumb af and all about weed and Overwatch
no thanks senpai

by keeping searching for it

Just be yourself man. Pic related, its me.

Attached: buffriii.jpg (600x596, 48K)

>going to kill herself

what about an hero buddies???

How are they going, if you've had any? I was thinking of doing this too, mostly because I love Welcome to the Ballroom. What style are you learning?

You don't want four years of pleasure?

You're not so special. People bitch to me all the time about how hard it is to even make a fucking friend.

Pop... Their goes the top... It's our culture. It's degenerative. Everything is convenient or disposable. Nothing takes work... People throw around "friend" for everything. All I did was fucking talk to you... No one wants to build anything because it takes work. This goes doubly for relationships.

I have no advice to you other than learning how to like yourself. How... I have no idea I hate myself.

Fuck off namefag

I mean, its different for everyone. Me and my fiance met online and were marrying this winter

Why get married ? Why can't you just be together forever? Marriage is overrated in many ways, except taxes and such. Why does a piece of paper and saying shit in front of some holy guy, makes a difference in the reality of everyday ? And for fucks sake live together for atleast a year, takes time to get used to someone in your space. Or get married and see were it goes. I guess.....

What do you dance there?

Get a haircut hippy.

Find love the same way everybody’s been doing for 1000s of years.

that’s stupid

I’m 27 and just started college a few weeks ago. This girl was sitting next to me and after class she says “hey so I think I know you from somewhere” I laughed at her and said “we definitely don’t know each other” she then said “awh well i know. But I thought you look like someone I know. How stupid are you to just act like you know someone when you know you don’t know them? I couldn’t believe how stupid this was.

Has anyone here met someone though working out / activities? I kind of want to suck up my pride and try yoga in the hopes of meeting someone. There's also a workout / boxing club nearby I'm thinking of joining once it gets too cold to ride my bike.

26M, sick of online dating. Just want to meet someone who I'm attracted to / isn't totally insufferable. Any advice welcome.

Online dating does work. Not those general sites like OKC. Too many users. You have to target a niche. Christian, black, kink, age Gap, whatever you're into. And yes, you have to be willing to pay. A paywall alone goes a long way towards making you more successful since there's more women than men on those sites.

Well, we gotta get married if we want to live together since were from different countries. Were not at all religious so churches are out of question. If i think about it, were just making it official in law, not throwing a party. (But even if we did, it would much more be like a small family and friends reunion)
Besides, calling your person bf/gf feels... so shallow nowadays. Anyone can have that. Being called wife/husband gives a much bigger sense of togetherness with your partner towards others.
Ive also always dreamed of wearing a ring honestly.
But yeah, a marriage wont be much different from us just living together. The rings and the title are the main differences really.

>online dating definitely isn't the answer.
No, you're just shit at it.

Profile should be pictures of you doing things, smiling, laughing, one group picture
Bio should be short and sweet
Convos should start with a compliment on something they wouldn't usually get complimented on e.g. posture, shoes, smile. Conversation is made by asking them open questions, get an answer, as something related to the answer, once it starts dying down ask about something else, don't offer OTT answers.