Be married for a few months

>Be married for a few months
>Mother in law started a fight right after marriage
>Whenever she feels the need to interact with me she refers my husband as ‘My son.’ Or our future children as ‘His children.’
>Dismisses everything I say as rude.
>Tries to take credit for everything he likes (even if it’s something that I introduced to him
>Says I need to learn to do things the ‘user family way’ because if I’m going to be an user woman I have to act like one
>Literally is only an user woman through marriage herself
>Puts me down with backhanded comments every chance she gets
>Waits until my husband leaves the room to say something that vaguely means ‘Ge only married you because of X stress he went through.’
>Husband is sick of her behavior but says nothing to her about it and says nothing reassuring to me about it
What do?

Attached: 7DABA269-055E-4299-9084-DA248FB89944.jpg (197x256, 26K)

are you a golddigger who married into an elite family through an autist and now living in their residence? you sound like one, if so, do as she tells you, everyone will be much happier

Either you both cut ties with you or divorce.

OP here, no money involved. Not living in her house. Married for love. We have our own place, I actually make more than him.

Do as he does. Accept this as a state-of-things and learn to politely ignore it.
That's it.

I think she just needs more time to find you trustworthy.
Give her that time and stop torturing yourself over it.

in that case if your husband had a pair hed told off her cunt mom to stfu

Shut your hole and know your place wench!

arrange to make love with your husband and make sure his mother walks in....

She probably had incestuous emotions and is mad at you for stealing him away from her. Either that or she's just acting female - probably both.

Just stop seeing her. It’s not hard.

Ignore her as much as possible. Spend as little time as possible with her. If your husband is not up to facing up to her, he can at least help you schedule events without her.

She will never ever change. Your task is to reduce exposure to her as much as possible

This.
Also, try talking to him. Not in a angry "your mom is a piece of shit" manner (its hard to lie i know) but in a sad "i dont feel like part of the family" manner. He will either talk to his mom about it or not, but he should at least help you and support you.
When this happened with me, he took the "talk to her" route. Things werent so pretty to start with between them, she said some nasty-ish things about me in the heat of the moment (i went out of the room but overheard things such as "if she doesnt think im good, she doesnt know what a good mother is like"), but the next time we met (family meeting), she seemed to want to please me. I dont know how things will develop, but i think that as long as i keep some distance from her, sparks wont fly. Maybe the same can happen with you.
P.s: moms and people in general get arrogant when theyre overly confident. See if you can knock her down a peg and watch her become sweet as sugar

did your husband came from a muslim family?

This

My fiance says your husband is a huge beta cuck for his mom. Is she terminally ill or is he owing her money?

>>Husband is sick of her behavior but says nothing to her about it and says nothing reassuring to me about it

I think it's just a mom thing. both me and my brother went through it and although we both know our mom is petty and tries to guilt us all the time we still love her.

my brother tried the route of telling my mom off but it just made it worse and my mom acts like his wife is pulling his strings and that he is her puppet.

I just laugh it off and told my wife what my mom is like and she just tries to use guilt tactics and shit. told her to just don't take it to heart or take it too seriously. basically to brush off the seemingly rude comments.

our mom's guilt tactics seem to work on my sister the most though. my sister is always texting my about what mom said to her stuff lmao. I just give her the same advice as my wife and ask her why she takes it so seirously and to just ignore it.

her guilt shit doesn't seem to work on me though.

Attached: def28c869bb52d22ecb11bb4172bb629.jpg (540x304, 45K)

And you didn't know both the son was spinless and his mom a bitch before you married?

>I just laugh it off
if I was your wife I'd leave you for having no balls. If you think its funny its not

>>Husband is sick of her behavior but says nothing to her about it and says nothing reassuring to me about it
>What do?
No no. No no.
Husband is sick of hearing you complain about how his mom treats you. And probably sick of hearing his mom complain about you to him.
Maybe he doesn't care about you, or maybe he doesn't want to be bothered to get into a fight with his mother/family.

Your only choice is to either stand up for yourself or put up with it.

You can gently say something like, I really want to be a part of this family and your son and I got married because we love each other. I would like to learn more about your family traditions. When you critique my _whatever_ I feel hurt and rejected.
I thought you should know that, because I'm sure you never intended for that to be the case.

If you're defensive, she gets to keep attacking you.

If you wanna get back at her more than you love him you could divorce him and tell him it's because you can't stand his mother. Then bam, he resents his mom forever because she ruined his marriage.

just tell his mom that this isn't the 1950s and that women dont do the traditional female role anymore. You dont clean, cook, and your hubby will be lucky if you use him to have a child. Let her know you have no intention of quitting your job, and that any kids you do have will be in daycare from age 2+. You might also want to tell her that you're pushing for a polygamous relationship so that you can have more than one man at a time, and that you prefer to fuck your husband with a strapon over letting him have sex with you.

I'm sure once you've cleared the air with her and explained your positions she will realize its 2018 and that is literally just the way women are these days.

Attached: lol.gif (500x349, 906K)