Girl that I know has crushing on me for quite a while lost interest in me...

Girl that I know has crushing on me for quite a while lost interest in me, it's probably due to my shitty conversational skills, this is a really fucking shitty feeling, what can I do to help prevent this with future girls?

Attached: 1536650350892.jpg (597x597, 58K)

Call the cops

Why? What terrible advice.

How is that bad advice? The cops might be able to help you with this.

You mean straight up ghosting her constantly? If yes then you have no right to feel bad, asshole

Can I get some actual advice please ffs

I gave you actual advice by telling you to call the cops.

Give it back, Tyrone.

I’ll give you actual advice if you can name 10 elements that are radioactive for all their isotopes.

Last I checked it isn't against the law to stop having a crush on someone. What the actual fuck is wrong with you.

Are you stupid? Exactly how is that not against the law?????

Sorry, I didn't realize you lived in incel land.

To OP, realize you aren't entitled to someone else's feelings and crushes are very fragile because the person crushing on you tends to envision you are something you aren't and when this illusion is broken the crush feels go away. You have to move on to women who have actual chemistry with you.

Just talk to the last one and fix things.

You could also press charges against her.

For what, exactly? And why?

For emotional distress.

Getting rejected is not emotional distress worthy of police intervention you delusional idiot. That is a part of life and you need to learn how to grow up and handle your emotions yourself.

Holy fucking bait batman. This is peak incel insanity. If you are being serious you got cucked into a sad insane man unable to handle your emotions. Go play some runescape, the gf market is poppin' there.

Yes it is. I’ve had this happen before and I took her to court for causing me emotional distress.

Do this if youre blonde, definitely if he doesnt even see you that way.

Attached: catherine-full-body-1067810.jpg (650x366, 94K)

Pics or it didn't happen.

based and bluepilled

**basement dweller and blueballed
ftfy

Damn. Heavenly trips confirm.

>larpposters

They made her pay a fine of $2,000 for causing me emotional distress. That’s why I suggested pressing charges.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here’s a picture of me. I’m a 40 year old virgin btw.

Attached: 9B677D64-4658-4C96-9B92-AFBF735F26C2.jpg (750x1334, 162K)

Dude, that bait is stale. You will fool no one

Explain to me how that’s bait in any way.