There really is no help here is there?

I mean, it's always either bait threads that reach the post limit or simple problems that will either solve themselves or get solved if OP puts in a little effort.

Any actual problem just gets pity replies and told to buck up.

Attached: 360.webm (640x800, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0iiBx3skFOx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every problem is solved with effort unless you are terminally ill

>trite advice from a daily calender
>meanwhile a post asking why women have vaginas goes onto 300 posts

That is the most convincing trap I've ever seen.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iiBx3skFOx

T-that's not really a trap is it?

He nor I have control over that. Stop being such a jaded whiny cunt

I mean, it's a cute elf girl in a wig, with braces. Hard to believe it isn't a trap.

Many people give legit advice on Jow Forums, Problem is that OP's often completely dismiss legit advice because legit advice is also often the most difficult to swallow.

>Problem is that OP's often completely dismiss legit advice because legit advice is also often the most difficult to swallow.

This. The best advice is usually the last thing one wants to hear.

Give me problem of yours in the next 7 minutes and I'll give you legit advice. If your problem is poo flinging monkey tier you're mom's gonna die in her sleep tonight.

I think sauce may be required.

Course not, don't believe these jealous fags. (I never realised there was such a thing as misogynistic fags til Jow Forums.)

I'm not even gay, I've just been tricked by pictures of cute elves too many times.

Sauce nani

>7 minutes
lol, I'm working a long arse night shift at a supermarket. Killing my back.

Anyway how do I make a social life from scratch at 30? No friends, no gf and still KV.

I'll give it once I'm back home 7-8 hours later. I got a bunch at home.

>tricked
You know, you always know. Especially after you bust a nut to one and all the manly features pop out.

I never even take that risk homie. Never allow myself to get past a half chub if I see elf ears, freckles, or a lack of prominent breasts. You just can't take the chance these days.

y u torture me OP

Attached: Capture.jpg (551x173, 20K)

Hey op fun fact: this board is not deticated to solve the world's hunger

That's monkey tier, dude.
You're mom's dead.

>braces

Attached: 1529866931597.jpg (566x413, 96K)

Right monkey tier. Not stupid enough for you?

Can you at least direct me towards somewhere that will actually offer me advice?

Nigga just give me a name.

I don't remember, I'll give it when I get home unless someone else knows.

>.

You guys really don't know the sauce? It's some thot on Tumblr that cosplays as elves and shit all the time. It's not worth it, my dudes.

If only half the advice seekers just put in more effort and trust themselves.
Clichés exist for a reason

I'm 30, those cliches are not applicable at this point in time. I am far, far behind my peers.

Try and meet people online

There are occasions when good advice is given, but it isn't always taken. Every day posters come here to whine and seek validation, and when told the truth, just whine more and say you're not being helpful.

Belle Delphine. That's her name.

Does Jow Forums even do board meetups anymore?

Attached: 1508325217827.jpg (2048x1363, 175K)

>failure to launch cliche

bimp

I knew you were a fucking trap poster.

Most of it is just people asking for relationship advice

Like I said Jow Forums was the first place I encountered misogynistic gays. I hope you die of dick cancer faggot.

Most of it is just people asking for relationship advice *for people in their teens and very early 20s where inexperience isn't held against them and opportunities for meeting someone is much easier*

>it's gay if you DON'T like traps
Wut?

They just need to be taught that you don’t get women by ordering them on amazon. And that irl conversation is mandatory for learning to communicate with them. Not fucking tinder or incel meet.com

The thing is, it’s too scary and hard to go do these things so we end up with a board full of the same posts.

>It's that simple
Exactly, with a little time and effort their issues can be solved pretty easily. But me? And others like me who have reached 30+ with little to no social skills, achievements or any other definable record of note? What the fuck kind of advice are we given?

>blatantly a girl but desperately wants girl in pic to be a man in a dress
I really don't understand posts like these, either it's desperation or gay jealously.

>I should be at step 30 but I haven't started step 1, how do I catch up?
>and no, dont tell me to do steps 1-29 I'm looking for a real answer

Nigga you can't be too careful about elf girls on Jow Forums. First time I've seen one that ain't a trap.

I used to spend a lot of time here posting replies to people because I felt that I had a good take on life. Older, divorced, about to start a family, own house, own car, bunch of skills, been around a bit, changed careers, quite educated, done a fuckton of acid, the usual.

Most of the time I start a reply these days and then stop and don't finish it because it is not what it used to be, it no longer holds as much interest for me and it is the same shit all the time.

It is getting worse because there is a never ending flood of awful young people on the internet and there always will be. I used to be one. As I get older society seems to be getting worse (if this is possible) so it isn't going to improve anytime soon.

Also my replies tend to end threads. Like OP usually straight up stops after I write out a three post rant. Without any give it is just take take take.

I don't know what's happening here but my dick is confused

That's cos you're a gay. It's clearly a girl and yet you want her to be a man.

>and no, dont tell me to do steps 1-29 I'm looking for a real answer
How? How do you do steps 1-29 at step 30? That's like trying to re-bake a cake that's already been baked.

I mean like, who in that age range (and not above my league) isn't already in a relationship?
Who gonna be patient enough to run a social retard through the very basics of a relationship?

>i dont care about my problems i just want lots of posts

looks like Belle Delphine, cannot confirm. don't want to nut today.

Attached: 16708202_1181458401952987_9193702795534571735_n.jpg (640x960, 77K)

An increased number of posts means that there'll be a higher chance of useful posts.

I mean, any time I see specific type of question that requires some thought beyond trite advice, it's always met with sarcastic posts.

Bumping with a pic of her.

Attached: 1508324976119.jpg (1433x2048, 218K)

OK wait. Every time a pic of her is posted and someone refers to her with some form of female pronoun there's a bunch of replies implying she's a he. Is she a trap or what?

>Is she a trap or what?
does it matter

It's a chick you fags.

Attached: 1508326591750.jpg (1442x2048, 153K)

Basically people are idiots, so there is a blind leading the blind issue here. The hope is that in numbers you'll find a few people who can actually help and/or are willing to.

If she's not a trap, then she's not American. No American woman has been that feminine since the 70s.

>No American woman has been that feminine since the 70s.
Is Jow Forums some sort of social experiment on beta males? Are you blind?

Bump

Attached: 1508326456680.jpg (1618x2048, 203K)