How crazy is it that I know what my soulmate will be like and how I’ll meet her?

How crazy is it that I know what my soulmate will be like and how I’ll meet her?
I mean it, am I really just crazy?

Attached: E0627EB6-2906-41A5-8252-B92AB652C817.jpg (852x480, 38K)

Not crazy,
But the spirits are feeding you this information...

Which may lead you to someone very good or very bad for you,
Depending on the true nature of the spirits leading you.

Expecting something like a soulmate is pretty much the best way to set yourself up for disappointment. No one will ever be a perfect match for you. That's not how people work.

You are both crazy. Like legit mentally ill with delusions.

>I know what my soulmate will be like and how I’ll meet her
nope
>am I really just crazy?
yep

>I mean it, am I really just crazy?
maybe. maybe you have fed your brain with some information and now it proceeds to give you a hologram of these informations in terms of thoughts and you only believe them to be true. that doesnt necessarily mean you have to be crazy. people believe their are true thoughts most of the time without checking them.

>How crazy is it that I know what my soulmate will be like and how I’ll meet her?
I highly doubt that. And do you know what ? If you find someone i tell you whats going to happen: You will think your self taught "prophecy is true. For some years. You will proceed to ignore the red flags and stop to grow, if youre not careful. Then what this user sauid will slowly start to happen and give you doubts.

Yall crazy

>You will proceed to ignore the red flags and stop to grow, if youre not careful.
What would not being careful look like?
How tho

>claims to have very detailed and specific knowledge of highly uncertain future events
>how am I crazy
Schizo anons are really irritating. Like I have some sympathy but you lot are frustrating to deal with.

one doesn’t need to be schizo to not make sense. your post, for example...

>claims to have very detailed and specific knowledge of highly uncertain future events
The details are pretty generic, honestly. I would never claim /when/ I’ll meet her or how tall she is and how much she weighs.
I don’t see what’s unreasonable about predicting that I’ll meet someone my type through work eventually. It’s not schizo, it’s just logic.

Touché. As much as that boils down to "no u" I still appreciate it.

I think this belongs to /x/

How high were you when you discovered this? What on?

what nobody cared to ask you before - *how* are you going to meet her?

I think you're setting yourself up for tragedy.

I get my most clarity after I’ve woken up for a dream.
Through work most likely.

user, either describe exactly with details what the fuck you mean or we won't give you any answers.
how exactly do you think you'll meet her?

What frustrates you about the answer I already gave you?

you gave no answer. I don't know if you work in a kindergarten or a mortuary.

Can you DESCRIBE the situation in which you find your soulmate?

Ah I see. I do stuff and things with horses and it’s a boyhood dream come true. I’ll leave it at that.

Not really. I never claimed to be psychic.

I just have a good guesstimate, honestly.

In that case, like I said earlier. You're setting up for tragedy. Just try not to fall too hard.

I'm leaving this retarded thread, since you can't give a simple answer

Bye, Felicia.

You keep saying that but you don’t explain how.