Where are all the nice girls?

where/what should i do to meet good girls, which i define thusly:

- not on tinder
- smart
- kind
- self respecting
- not crazy (i mean this literally, though on a wide scale)

atm i mostly just meet people at parties, social events, clubs, bars etc., so they are not usually particularly good. i used to go to a lot of dance classes

assume i am attractive enough, have the hobbies/personality(lol) required

Attached: miami.jpg (5756x1831, 1.55M)

School or in relationships already.

>- not on tinder
>- smart
>- kind
>- self respecting
>- not crazy (i mean this literally, though on a wide scale)

There's loads of girls out there like that but you'll likely think they're SJW or some shit or think that they're too ugly.

Normally people load a lot of requirements inside something "obvious" like "not crazy". Like "not crazy" might imply "shares my political views" or something like that.

Anyway a lot of people meet someone similar at their church through small groups and young adult single's bible study.

ah yeah, ive finished uni a few years ago and work at a tech company, so meeting women through school/work isnt particularly feasible

ok please expand on where they are? ill judge them myself thank you

specifically by not crazy i meant no major mental disorders

im not a christian and i cant really bring myself to believe in spirituality (/tip), so i would feel like an intruder in a church group. like ive gone there specifically to try and get a girlfriend, which seems to be against the spirit of it

There’s plenty of “nice girls” out there. But they’re still females, and all females have the same nature. Dogs are very friendly and sweet animals, but they’re still wired to chase & kill things.

Nice girls are nice, but they’re still hypergamus with a dual mating strategy.

Attached: CA875358-B2B7-4DD8-8596-E84378073B30.jpg (645x380, 107K)

>Not on Tinder
Try the Amazon basin or any weird Amish inbred farmyard

That's right, that's why I only have romantic relationships with men. Dumb roastie dogs.

i doubt every western woman between ages 18-35 regularly uses tinder

Relationships with men are much less dramatic and sincere in the adoring devotional type of love if that’s what you want.

Relationships with women are significantly trickier but if you prefer the hero worship variety of love, then they’re more suitable for your taste.

Simpy pros & cons.

t. Bifag

Attached: 6C447A06-C6B2-4602-8DE2-E02F4269E549.jpg (1437x1659, 305K)

Even if they do use tinder like what's the big deal

what are you talking about a lot of domesticated mild-natured dogs won't kill anything.

it's cats who run around killing shit.

i find its just a bad sign. girls on tinder are always looking out for another opportunity, and its well known by now its just a hookup app. im not really interested in girls that wanton

You sound like you found out about Tinder through Fox News. Most girls on tinder are looking for dates, not hookups.

thats not my experience or observation from using it the past 3 years

regardless, i still dont want girls who use tinder

> believing their bio
lmao most of them are on there for validation and would only meet up with a 10/10 guy. the rest are on there for hookups. maybe 5% are looking for dates without hooking up the 1st time

Okay well that's your right. it still seems like an extremely limiting and petty thing to do, especially when not all the girls are there to hook up in bathroom stalls or whatever despite what scientists like are saying

yes it is

did you have any useful to say? some advice pertaining to the op perhaps?

>not on tinder
Believe it or not, but not all women on tinder are thots/sluts/whores. There are genuinely women on tinder who are looking for something serious.

Yes

"OP your standards seems extremely limiting and petty"

and also extremely vague.

what are your obsessions with tinder?

Not obsessed with tinder. But writing off a woman because she uses tinder or has used tinder in the past is a bit harsh in my opinion.

Source: i met my ex girlfriend on tinder, we were together for 2,5 years and she was a virgin prior to meeting me.

I'm not the one obsessed with tinder, I don't care either way if a girls uses or doesn't use it.

To assume that everyone on tinder is a slut, and that all girls who don't use tinder are pure virgin waifus is just a warped perception of reality.

the way tinder is used has changed substantially over the years

it's not all or nothing, just that tinder users have a much higher chance of being loose women. I don't feel like playing those odds and would much rather use my time talking to girls which are much more likely to be high quality

note, I didn't put 'virgin' as one of my requirements

>just that tinder users have a much higher chance of being loose women.

is this fact or just your preconceived notion