A girl invited me over to watch a bad horror movie from her childhood because i told her i never saw it

a girl invited me over to watch a bad horror movie from her childhood because i told her i never saw it.

i'm pretty sure it's going to go
>go to her house
>start movie
>finish movie
>go home
>regret life

how do i not do this? pic related its the movie

Attached: discount_coraline.jpg (244x348, 54K)

Are you both 14?

im 21 ):

suggest you do something else and then do it. look up date ideas. geocaching is fun. painting each other's nails and gossiping about mutual friends is fun. ramming her head into the wall over and over is fun.

idk about that, hocus pocus seems like a top notch movie. i doubt we could find something better to do.

How are you 21 and not realizing that the movie she puts on is literally the least important part of this situation?

what's more important than the pocus?

The fact that you'll both be sitting on a couch together in relative darkness and seclusion for an extended period of time? The fuck is wrong with you?

thanks for making me feel like i can't fuck things up even though i probably will

Nothing.
I assume we just sit in the dark together watching some movie.
What you expect me to touch her and stuff? I don't want to go to jail.

Is hocus pocus even considered a horror movie? I always just saw it as a Halloween movie that isn't trying to be scary at all.

Oh dear. You really are a dull boy aren't you.

For the love of Christ the movie doesn't fucking matter you get her on a couch you turn out the lights and then you fucking get up on her what part about this is so difficult to understand.

yea you're right i didn't really look into it. cover looked spooky.

how far in the movie should i get? if i wait too long i might get too invested in the plot and if i start to early ill just end up catching the end and being confused.

Feel it out, dude. Make small talk about the movie, get in close, look in her eyes. All that shit. I'm guessing you're not very experienced with women?

Bring popcorn and a bottle of wine to split if she drinks?

>if i wait too long i might get too invested in the plot
The real struggle.

ill try. every sign she gives will go over my head though.

hocus pocus does seem like a wine kinda movie.

If she makes advances just make advances also (puts her hand on your thigh or so), bring a bottle of course (in my exp I have found women be more sexually attracted if they are drunk), suggest cuddles (if you can her ontop of you lying on your chest and your hand round her, things will start to pick up and one thing leads to another. just don't push it. There's a 10% chance she didn't mean Netflix and chill

phew, its good to know there's a 10% chance i can watch the movie in peace. thanks for the adv :)

OMG

When I was in primary school, it was raining we'd sit in the assembly hall and watch movies, they once put this movie on in the assembly hall.

I remember it because the sexier blonde one sat on the bus drivers lap (and I was a filthy disgusting little girl lol) - I never would have remembered this movie otherwise. THANKS OP.

I'd suggest you put your penis inside her

You better hocus pocus focus on getting up in them guts brother. Its either that or be friendzoned and get stuck watching shitty movies.

Jesus, why do you sound so adolescent? It's pretty simple, really: put your arms around her during the movie. You two will be close together in the dark all by yourselves and she invited you for that. Just put your arms around her and see her reaction. The way you describe though makes me think SHE will be the one making advances after all, so to be honest, all our advices here will be pretty useless. She will do all the work. She has a plan in mind and if you don't do anything, she'll do it by herself. She already began by inviting you to her place.

I'm convinced this is just like a 7/10 bait thread but I'm here at 8 in the morning so it's not like my day is going anywhere.
What do you want to happen?

ill try not to miss

i either want the movie to turn out to be really good or no strings attached sex

youre welcome op

if things go wrong im blaming you :)

If a girl is inviting you over to watch a movie with her it's because she wants you to fuck her right in her hocuss pocuss.

Otherwise she'd just be like "yeah it's really great you should check it out on netflix at home by yourself"

Just play it cool, watch the movie normally and towards the end just put your hand on her thigh and kiss her and take it from there you can figure out the rest

i hopefully the best parts of the movie are at the beginning, thanks

This is not a horror movie

it looks like it has bats and witches and night time. those are all scary things so this must be a horror movie

By this logic Harry Potter is a horror movie

theyre wizards not witches. witches are the scary versions of wizards.

Female magic users are called witches in Harry Potter. There's also vampires, werewolves, ghosts, haunted houses and other such 'scary' elements

This is the society we are living in.
Thanks, women
Really doing a fucking fantastic job

Quit making fun of this guy, you weren't born with an innate knowledge of what to do in various situations, people and experiences taught you. Nobody taught him. It's happened to me so many times as well- that i've just gone about living and someone stops me and asks "what were you thinking?/Why did you do that?" that eventually you have to shrug and say "I dunno. Nobody ever taught me what to do in this situation. I guess I learned". Not everybody has a full cast of characters in their life teaching them how boys and girls work. Some people just have to bang into walls until something works out or come here for advice.
I fully believe this is not a bait thread

Attached: 1494232875049.png (604x608, 10K)

pretty good bait desu, entertained me, good luck OP!

This guy isn't saying "she didn't give any signals at all that this would be more than platonic", he didn't even look for them

thanks for defending me. it's not bait, i just focused on the pocus because its makes the thread less boring

also is not me, hes just a faggot, you can tell because i dont use caps