30+

30+ people
everything and anything
talk, advice, lash out, anything

Attached: 30.jpg (500x363, 138K)

39. Rich. Not wife. Cute kids. 10/10. Would recommend.

21 here fuck the police

Attached: 1536201961505.png (480x371, 213K)

*hot
Eyesight is going though so there is that...

29 here also fuck thee police I'm planning on being gone by next birthday anyway

Attached: 14225371_173246753112472_6626378169349349702_n.jpg (480x624, 24K)

good for you, man

I'm not rich but not poor
can count the number my friends in one hand,
wife left me for a stranger
kids are (were) the only thing I want, just want to be a father

Yeah, not many friend here either but I’m fairly introverted so it doesn’t bother me. Sucks about the missus. Hope you get some kids!

41. Well paid job. No wife or kids, enjoying single life. 10/10. Would recommend.

may I ask, how do you enjoy single life?
I'm pushing 40 in 2 years

I guess you grew up before Tinder so your advice might not be relatable but how'd you meet your wife? What's your profession? And what do you think is an ideal age to have kids?

Traveling, going to social events, having sex with younger girls.

I'm doing exactly those but one night I had a sleep paralysed, I woke up thinking to myself
>fuck, am I gonna die alone?
so it scares the shit out of me

Met her at uni. Been together since 21. I own a publishing company. We had kids around 30 and that was good for us. We were both well established in our careers but not too old that we couldn’t chase after the kids when they were little.

When I see all these guys around me, including my brother, who are completely enchained by their wife and kids, it reminds me having your freedom is great.

The feeling of being short-changed by life, god, the universe doesn't go away.

have got a good education in 'demanding field', done internships, but I can't find a fucking job

it seems like its so easy for everyone else around me. All these people in their 20s with nice jobs saving for a house or whatever, and im here at 30 with my dick in my hands wasting away. idk what the point is anymore.

Networking is key to everything. In hindsight.

33 year old, NEET for years and semi-NEET for nearly a decade and only recently started to get my life together.

The less time I spend on Jow Forums, the better I feel. It's just so beyond me now. Things change over time and nothing's permanent and of course it's not 2007 anymore.

I don't even really like spending time on Jow Forums anymore. Half the time it's bait thread or idiot kids who think they have the world figured out when they're like 19 years old or others that are irreversibly and hopelessly autistic.

So if I never come back here again, thanks for some good times Jow Forums.

Attached: newfag meter.jpg (827x411, 61K)

>it seems like its so easy for everyone else around me. All these people in their 20s with nice jobs saving for a house or whatever, and im here at 30 with my dick in my hands wasting away. idk what the point is anymore.

Spend less time on facebook and whatever comparing yourself to other people cause when you think "I'll never be like X" then, surprise, that prophecy actually does come true. Since my early 20s I was like that and since my early 20s I barely did anything to improve myself cause I never thought I would catch up.

Instead focusing on being the better version of yourself, live life at your own pace.

how did you ask her out serious question

31, starting 4th year in career soon. Depressed, miss friends (they're on the other side of country doing fuckall), liquor/vidya doesn't help anymore. Married and talked about kids but between her not wanting to/near bipolar and me having trouble with screaming its not an option. I got 90% of the bills, periodic house cleaning; she does all cooking. Parents are about to retire, dad talking about death/grim shit all the time, mom (divorced, like bunch of marriages I see) got a new bf. Plus side, if I get disability I'll be set.

When does it get better?

Attached: 1520471480918.jpg (700x434, 91K)

18 here, what advice do you oldfags have for me?

get the fuck off this website

I don't mean it like "reeee I am an angry frogposter get out of my secret club" I mean like get out of here while you still can and the website hasn't fuck fucked with your brain yet.

I mean unless you've been coming here since you were like 10 years old or something. I guess some damage has been done but you definitely should just get away while you still can.

Jow Forums didn't exist until I was like 19 and I didn't find it until I was maybe 22 and it's been over a decade of my life going downhill 100% because of it.

Dude, it's just Jow Forums. Ive been here since I was 8. Theres a lot of depressed fucked up people but they're examples of what not to do, I havent turned into anything like the people here just through osmosis.

27 and I can't wait to die. Suicidal ideation is the only real comfort I have left. If I want nothing, feel nothing, and care for nothing, then sticking around for another 50 or 60 years sounds like some real bullshit to me.

Gib job plz

>Theres a lot of depressed fucked up people but they're examples of what not to do

Yeah that's how it starts.

It's easy to tell yourself that you're okay and doing fine and not that bad when you're comparing yourself to paedophiles who masturbate with with own shit and the other bottom of the barrel of society that posts on Jow Forums.

> Ive been here since I was 8.

and you think you're normal? If you were, you wouldn't be here.

Think about it dude, those were your most formative years AND more than half your life so far. Damage has been done even if you don't realize it.

Any advice from oldfags regarding what to do with jobs and financial stability?

I'm 3 months out of college on a chem engineering degree and I can't find anything to do because there are literally no jobs and the market is super saturated. Too many people like me with the exact same qualifications. Even when I thought I had an 'edge' over the competition (I am 100% fluent in english in a non english speaking country), that's not cutting it even slightly close anymore

I've been trying to get internships or trainee programs but no luck so far. Can't even get mediocre half time jobs because there's 300 kids who want the position and there's 5 openings. It has made me seriously depressed that I wasted away 5 years in college and I can't even get to do something with my degree

I'm looking into alternative ways of making money without a classic formal job but I have no idea where to start. Taking an online marketing course at the moment, but I'm kind of freaking out anyway. Doesn't help that everyone I know around me is talking about their career opportunities and here I am with not a single dollar to my name and unable to even get my foot in the door.

I feel like you're hardcore projecting. I dont think Im normal, but Im healthy and pretty happy. Literally nothing in my life is bad except my family, which has nothing to do with Jow Forums.

Just because you couldnt be here and not turn into someone totally fucked doesnt mean other people cant be here and not be total wackjobs or depressed.

I'm not projecting at all, I'm saying that if you compare your own life to other people you see on Jow Forums or people like Chris Chan or some shit then you're completely missing the mark.

This place is an echo chamber of negativity and stupid stupid dumb ideas that you do pick up even if you're not aware.

a) He's probably lying about being here since 8
b) He'll be fine, he's 18 and has at least 7 years to fix his life.

My life is about as good as other people's around me, if not better, and Im not lying. Dad specifically introduced me to Jow Forums.

You were asking 30 year old Jow Forums users for advice a minute ago so no your lie is not as great and youre now trying to make it seem and also your dad should be reported to CPS.

Just fuck off from the thread and let those with limited opportunities at 30+ discuss what options are available to us.

Hello 30+. I’m a 21 year old user and I’m looking for advice from people who’ve been further in life than I. I go to hard uni and have a gf of 1 year who I believe I want to spend the rest of my life with. I’ve had sex with 5 women including her, but sometimes I feel like I am missing out of a life of young care free sexual conquering. I am handsome and girls like me and I know I could be with many girls if I please. I have been with girls in the past and have rarely been rejected, I always wind up getting what I want. What Im really getting at is abadonding the relationship for this idealized single young life worth it at all? I want a family and struggle with depression and anxiety already. I would be very happy being with her forever but I do have urges.

You would be bad husband material so yes break up and live your degenerate life while she finds someone suitable....not a depressed fuck.

Don't go into debt for college without a lucrative STEM field planned out.
My dad regretted not going to college andade me go no matter what, but I got a shit degree then fell in an ok job in a field I hate and don't want to move up in, but still have the debt so I can't even kms myself
If STEM isn't for you do a trade.

Attached: 1526584434903.jpg (750x500, 47K)

>Hello 30+. I’m a 21 year old user
Like why? You can make you're own thread and yet you impose on us older anons.

I came to you guys because you can provide me unique foresight other anons can’t.
so because I have urges I’m a degenerate?