My girlfriend has just left on vacation abroad and she's staying at a male friend's place for a week

My girlfriend has just left on vacation abroad and she's staying at a male friend's place for a week.

We're really very much in love, almost to a ridiculous point. I do 100% believe that. I would've come along but our schedules just couldn't line up. I felt alright up to the few days that preceded her departure. But ever since then I'm being eaten from the inside by thoughts of her cheating on me while drunk as well as just the (apparently) unbearable thoughts of her experiencing her trips and making memories without me while we're still a couple.

The point is, she's only leaving for a week, there's no issue in our relationship at all that she ever mentioned or even hinted at and the friend in question is smaller than her, overweight and kinda ugly. Basically reality doesn't really seem like it's on the side of my fears.

I'm very close to her and up until now everything felt completely healthy. But as I walked her to the subway station this morning, I could barely hold back tears, I felt like somehow things would not be the same after that and something terrible was on the verge of happening to our relationship. Surely this isn't normal?

Am I going crazy codependent and paranoid or am I justified in being this worried about what seems like nothing?

Attached: vbio2xp1z4n11.jpg (640x800, 74K)

You know the truth.

She won’t be yours after this trip.

Attached: 9D82FC7F-8BB4-4290-9375-14A664F87802.png (640x1136, 1.04M)

“friend”

why do women entertain "friendships" with men that aren't real? No straight man wants to have a totally non-sexual relationship with a woman unless she is ugly or a dyke. At any rate, if the guy is a bitch who isn't even taller than her, then it's not him you have to worry about. It's your girl's character. Vacations are THE fucking place that women cheat on their boyfriends. No strings attached flings and the like...

I don't know what to tell you OP. I generally don't trust women at all so anything I say will make you paranoid. Where did she go on vacation to?

I used to agree with you, but she seemingly manages to have a healthy mix of male and female friends. I used to be one of her friends and she never sent me any signals or flirted with me for fun, we just randomly hooked up and stayed together ever since. She seems special in that regard, which is part of why I'm second-guessing myself. But yeah, I *was* interested in her from the start so take that as you will.

>Where did she go on vacation to?
Canada.

Are you guys just twisting the knife or do you really think that stuff?

this friend, she knew him before you?
if that's the case, trust your gf

>she seemingly manages to have a healthy mix of male and female friends
>I used to be one of her friends
>we just randomly hooked up
huh. interesting.

No, she didn't sadly.

He's a former colleague she befriended last year. When planning her vacation, she thought of asking him to stay at his place to cut on costs. He seems like a chill dude from the times we spent together, and before he left abroad he asked us *both* to come visit sometime, but I have no idea what's his endgame if any.

Well, it has to happen sometime right?

yea man. she randomly hooks up with people who are seemingly friends. nothing to worry about here.

fucking entitled whore
>can i stay here for free? i wont even blow you and barely know you
piece of shit bitch, hope she gets stabbed

If she ever gets drunk with that guy, you're most likely fucked. But hey, maybe you won't find out about it.

treat this as an opportunity for you to work on your independence a little. if the thought of your significant other leaving or cheating causes you to meltdown then you are attached to an unhealthy degree. people are pieces of shit, you only have to look around to realise that; so prepare yourself for the inevitable. become as self-reliant as is plausible

Attached: 1508283287443.jpg (751x753, 152K)

Kek, this. So much this. She’s literally done it before. You’re fucked mate

both absolutely topest of keks.

Stale bait

things might be ok, user. If the purpose of her trip isn’t to solely visit him, then that’s a good thing. If there is no reason to actually suspect cheating other than the fact she’s there, then you just have to act like she didn’t cheat. Because you don’t have any proof or solid evidence (flirting or whatnot). If you ever do find out, dump her immediately. But, at this point all you can do is trust she is honest and loyal

Thanks for the advice, I actually feel better an see more clearly by reading these posts.

He said yes, dumbass. It's got nothing to do with her.

ITT: OP is the Emperor of Cucks.

bro come on this place is riddled with misogynists and self hating men, you think asking a question about trusting women is applicable here?

look, you either trust her or you don't. And she either cheats on you or she doesn't. Only one of these two options can be controlled by you. Choosing the right option will let you enjoy your independence when you two are away from each other and go through life without worrying about shit like " yo, is she gonna leave me for some other dude?"

Do you think that she's gonna cheat on vacation, as opposed to cheating locally? When people cheat, they do it with whoever is around. Therefore why the fuck do you not trust her when she's in Canada, as opposed to fucking walmart. Also don't be selfish, you make memories without her all the time. And if you don't, bro you gotta spend more time with yourself, friends and family. Girls aren't everything. You can't depend on a single person to give you fulfillment, life isn't that simple

Its a win win scenario in the end basically. You trust her, she doesn't cheat, you're mentally healthier and happier than most men here. You trust her, she does cheat, you find a new girl who's better.

You don't trust her and she doesn't cheat, that insecurity is gonna seep into the relationship and make you undesirable af.

Source: successful relationships in past, been cheated on still alive

You're right, thank you.

Youre asking the wrong people. Things will likely be fine, the one thing NOT to do is hassle her or act needy/overbearing. Check in from time to time but let her enjoy her vacay. If youre in love like you say you are, she isnt thinking about cheating.

Oh man Jow Forums are some heartless fucks. Have fun with your anxiety, OP!

Attached: 1536141851591.jpg (1760x990, 129K)