Dating gril recovering from anorexia

She is a really down to earth person. She's skinny and flatchested which is kind of my fetish. The problem is, it turns out, she is just recovering from anorexia. I really want to wife her, but afraid it has hurt her ability to have childs. What do?

Attached: anorexia-recovery.jpg (650x650, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have her see a doctor when the time comes

returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder

Just tell her that she looks fat. But seriously it's a resflag she might fuck you up.

Blow a load in her to make sure she can get preggers. Also make sure to convert to Islam for the sake of your children.

>having no tits
>wearing a bra
>doesn't like deeeelicious
That bitch is psycho

If she still has periods you're fine in terms of children. Mental illness is more of a concern.

>marrying the mentally ill
>propagating horrible genes
>norway

Makes sense, you Norwegian inbreds are retarded.

>let me cover me man chest in shame

>let me cover my hairy big nipples

I knew an anorexic cunt once. Fucked up her hormones. Bitch could grow a fuller beard than I.

>have her see a doctor when the time comes
Will do. Jus afraid to waste my time if it turns out she cant have kids, or they'll become retarded.

Kek

>But seriously it's a resflag she might fuck you up
This I've thought alot about. It is a big red flag, but she has a really sweet down to erth personality. Maybe the crazy will come out later?

Dont worry bud. My friend had a girl with the same problem. The kid they got had No problem and is even a very cute kid

> is even a very cute kid

hesachildmolester.wav

If you were here, I'd slap your dunghole so hard you'd burp. Fuck you!

How's the stability of the relationship. Does she still have mental issues?

Don't let your fetish allow you to prevent her from being at a healthy weight. And from experience, depending on the severity, helping her recover may be really hard. Whether she can depends mostly on her, but largely on if you can handle all the shit that comes with it. I was able to, and with my girl it was worth it, but I would assume it probably isn't worth it for the average thot. As far as fertility is concerned, it's uncommon for it to cause lifelong issues; the problems typically correct themselves once she's been at a healthy weight for a while.

She might have brain damage, not even joking. Observe her carefully.

You'll know she's back to being anorexic when her pussy is always dry.

She's attractive, don't let her get too fat.

Take her to the USA and force to eat at their fast-food restaurants. One XXXXXL hamburger will be enough not to get skinny again.

Just make a family tradition of sitting down together for a big dinner each evening that way you have a excuse to make sure she literally expands her stomach and is able to eat more. Also get her to exercise cos she'll feel her energy levels increase and itll make her far happier about things just remember baby steps at first

That's really helpfull, user. She's not at all a thot. I think I'll give it a try. She has those mesmerizing thoughtfull blue eyes.

How will this manifest itself? Is there mental disorders that is common to develop with anorexia?

She can probably have kids again if she gets fatter. Like, healthy female adult fat. But if she gets anorexia again I don't know if she could recover.

Is it true?

I had a ex with a multitude of eating disorders. We were living together and it discovered she was vomiting after meals. So I became concerned and would listen when she went bathroom to make sure she wasn’t vomiting. Anyway that was the beginning of the end. My desire for her to be healthy was branded controlling and she left. No great loss.

>tfw no post-ana qt gf

Attached: do_not_cry_franku_6884.png (350x192, 90K)

She'll have health problems when she's older, it totally fucks your body

Haha. This made me laugh harder than I have for a week.

Right is perfect. Start breeding it.

That sucks user. I'm lucky as I just met her, and she is at the end of her recovery. I hope the worst part is over. I'm consert though about her fertility and mental status

>liking flat chested little boys
Kys OP

All you stated was physical. No matter how you see her "thoughtful blue eyes" aren't really about being thoughtful, you just think she's pretty. Lots of girls are pretty, user. Don't let that make you do stupid shit.
Also listen to this user. Helping my girl though her eating disorder required me taking a large amount of control over her life, as well as her being able to trust me more than her own mind at times. That's pretty difficult to accomplish. I was lucky in the fact that my girl wanted me to lead our relationship regardless of the ED, and that we established a serious level of trust and communication early. It's not a cakewalk, and EDs can make girls behave irrationally until they've become more physically and mentally healthy.

It's not only physical atraction. I'm past that stage in life where looks is all that matter. I like her personality alot. She is very caring of those around her. More so than I have seen in a girl before.

How is your girl now. Is she normal or does she still have set backs?

Dont post her pic on the internet. Tjats a good start. Really not a good idea fof people with appearance and eating issues.

It's not her. Just for illustrating

She has general body image issues that are not much worse than the average girl. But she does has some bad days where she feels really ugly,fat, etc. But it has been a couple years since it manifested in any sort of destructive behavior. I still have a lot of control over what she eats and whatnot, since that is what we are used to and she feels more secure with me having that control, so it's really just a lot of reassurance and cuddling. Pretty comfy now, but it took a lot of time and hardship to get to this point, and my girl is exceptional in a number of ways. My experience is not necessarily the norm, so I would definitely urge you to be cautious with this girl. It is very easy to blind ourselves to someone's flaws because we like their positive traits, we want really hard for them to be "the one," we feel we need to make something work , etc.