Never fallen in love

28 years of living and still nothing

It all feels like a big scam

Attached: 1493562985729.jpg (850x1133, 191K)

>what is love

Do you want a relationship or do you not care at all? You might be asexual, nothing wrong with that.

The journey WAS the destination.
Now that you've realized that there is nothing left but despair

Could be chemical imbalance or if you've taken any antidepressants. Chemical imbalance is getting more common do to over exposure to estrogen and other chemicals.

>baby don't hurt me

It's my fault for being a low empathy self interested scumbag.
But there are worse things to be

Sometimes I find women attractive physically but mentally I feel like I'm talking to a child

I know how you feel. I’m 26 and I live on Bouvet Island. It’s freezing all the time, there’s nothing to do, and there are no single women here. :(

>don't hurt me

there are no people there in general

Are you a boy? Or are you a girl

>no more

fuck man.
>same age
>same problem

I feel like I'm missing a huge part of life. Not even a virgin and I've had multiple gfs in the past.

If you’ve never felt love why do you care about it, what do you think you’re missing? Why not seek other things? Did you get the idea of love from a romcom or something?

I've never fallen in love either. I think I just hate women.

>baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me

> had multiple gfs in the past
>Didn't feel love for them

Please explain this, I'm curious what your mindset was for those relationships if you felt nothing.

Not him but I experienced the same thing. I think it's because all my gfs have been ugly. I don't believe you can love an ugly girl.

There aren’t any real towns or cities, but 16 other people besides me live here. We are all researchers.

>I don't believe you can love an ugly girl.
someone out there can, they just aren't common
oh shit if that's true that's awesome. what are you researching? weather? penguins? marine life? climate change? these guesses are probably all wrong

only really ugly guys can like ugly girls. like a 2/10 guy would gladly settle for a 2. i see myself as a 4/10 but all my gfs have been 2s. and i cant get a gf on my level because theyre all going for 6s and 7s. hypergamy is a huge bitch.

But why enter a relationship with someone you don't feel that way over? It doesn't really seem like a relationship at all if you don't

high t. horny as fuck

They were attractive and wanted to spend time with me and fuck a lot. It's not like I disliked them, they were cool to hang out with, but I never really felt anything deep for them, even though they did for me. They were more like buddies who were hot and I could fuck.

I found it pretty convenient.