Where are all the good girls?

where/what should i do to meet good girls, which i define thusly:

- not on tinder
- smart
- kind
- self respecting
- not crazy (i mean this literally, though on a wide scale)

atm i mostly just meet people at parties, social events, clubs, bars etc., so they are not usually particularly good. i used to go to a lot of dance classes

assume i am attractive enough, have the hobbies/personality(lol) required

remake of a previous thread yesterday - everyone got hung up on defending tinder (lol?); lets try and avoid that this time

Attached: tony canolli.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

At the good girl store

>i mostly just meet people at parties, social events, clubs, bars etc., so they are not usually particularly good

Well, they hang out with you, so what does that say about you?

quite, hence the point of this thread

Maybe you are just a boring autist and nobody finds you attractive.

If you know that, you know the solution. You need to step out and change. The problem is not that parties attract bad people, is that you go to parties where bad people go, because you are as bad as them.

Anything you do, as long as you do it better, will take you to better people.

Try going to a museum or art gallery. If you're fine with getting spiritual going to church, Buddhist and Christian women are pretty traditional.

maybe, not very helpful though

thats very vague. could you be more specific? im talking about literally what kind of things attract good people, not 'good things'

theres quite a few museums where i live but desu every time ive been theres just been old people there. also not sure how exactly you would get to talking to people at a museum

im not spiritual so would feel like im intruding in churches and similar

> parties, social events, clubs, bars etc

It's not about the place or what you should do. Chances are you're already casting a wide enough net - it just so happens that the more filters you have, the fewer your prospects.

Take your average group of 5 girls friends going to a party - I guarantee to you at least one of them will fit somewhere close to your incredibly specific requirements.

Problem is: Is that girl attractive to you? Is she attracted you? Be honest, you're not looking for a good girl - you're looking for a good looking good girl.

>could you be more specific?

I'm as specific as you are.

>m talking about literally what kind of things attract good people

Good people do all sort of stuff. There's no "good people"convention where you can easily find good people. Even if you volunteer you'll see control freaks, manipulators and other assholes spend their time there.

You want a magic advice that just doesn't exist. You are asking a question we can't answer. I'm as specific as your question let's me be.

not really, i dont have particularly high standards physically. i also dont think requirements are 'incredibly specific'. if anything my standards are much lower than they were previously. i want to move away from chasing thots to finding genuine women

not really, this guy gave perfectly valid responses, even though they didnt happen to be applicable to me in this instance

>even though they didnt happen to be applicable to me in this instance

And why weren't they? Because you were vague in your post. So you are right, I was wrong. Vague replies are not the only thing you can expect out of a vague question. You canalso expect wrong advice when people are trying to guess what you want.

And it's so telling that, even when you see people have to guess because you were vague you still don't offer information, you just write enough to tell us "Your advice doesn't work" without offering us anything to actually be able to help you.

You are so lazy and self-centered. Again, further proof as to why you only find bad people around you.

> not sure how exactly you would get to talking to people at a museum
Just stuff like "Its cool to meet someone else into history/science/etc" or making a light joke about an exhibit. If you want to meet someone younger you could try a library/book store or a cafe. Barnes & Noble for example.

youre not giving advice, youre just derailing for some reason. other posters are complaining im too specific, whilst others are replying with no problems. i think you are just looking for trouble

hmm that might work, feels a bit pua but i suppose everything is really. thank you for your contribution

bump

bump

Grill or picnic areas. Also, camping. Basically, somewhere you can help in a friendly way and strike a conversation.

The good ones are out doing great things with their lives.

Go live your life and you will find them.

hmm good idea. i did host a few bbqs over the summer, nothing came of them but could certainly try that again, probably next year now the weather has left

ive been doing that for 26 years and that hasnt worked so far. and ive done a far amount of great things (been to war, got a masters, started my own business)

bump

Both of these unironically OP, there are quite a few qt3.14s at my local art museum and bookstores but I'm usually at a loss for how to engage in conversations. I have an affinity for modestly dressed artsy women and I find it easier to match their interests with my own weird niche interests

Attached: Les_Amants.jpg (1000x745, 117K)