Tinder Thread General

I noticed a few threads were having a discussion on the topic.

Share profiles, tips, stories, do's & don'ts, profile critiques.

How successful have you been?

Attached: unnamed (5).png (384x384, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swipehelper.com/2016/11/16/tinder-algorithm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

might want to try

it's tough out there. The quality of girls that will match and take me seriously are lower than the ones I can meet in real life.

Thinking about getting some professional photos done.. is it worth it?

>live in a city of roughly 700k people
>exhaust my amount of swipes every day
>still don't get matchs

I'm considering giving up on dating alltogether.

Hate this shit.
My city is not huge, so I get only a few matches a week.
If they are not ugly or extremely stand off-ish from the get go, they usually flake right before meeting up in person.
In about half a year, I have gotten 1 RL meet up with a girl and she was pretty underwhelming.
I can manage to score sex without tinder every few months or so, that's still better than fucking 0.
This shit is supposed to get me laid more, isn't that the whole point?

I live in a non english speaking country, but I feel much more confident when speaking or texting english.
Is it a bad idea to fake being an English speaker on tinder to get pussy?

I've had hundreds of matches and only been laid a few times. These girls just want attention.

If you're a super Chad though you barely have to speak the same langauge and they will hop on you. My advice is to delete it unless you're a male model. Bumble is better.

>Bumble is better.
How is it better ? I don't get anything from Tinder

Why the fuck do I keep seeing the same dozen or so profiles, about to uninstall this shit permanently.

Because the women are the only ones capable of making the first move. This is huge because you know right away you have her interested.

Considering the amount of messages a girl is bombarded on normal apps, she doesnt have time to engage every guy.

Spam and fake profiles are a thing on tinder.

My experience on bumble has been
>Get a match
>They stagnate for the 24 hours and vanish
>Get a match
>They remove me before I can even react

Cool concept, but I guess I'm not attractive enough.

Why would you use fat shits and aggressively ugly black girls for fakes though? Seems kinda backwards.

>Because the women are the only ones capable of making the first move.

I'm downloading the app right the fuck now

Attached: 1317931317246.jpg (269x341, 11K)

Don't get too excited, is probably your fate.

Why do they even swipe right on you if they aren't gonna talk to you anyway ? It doesn't make any sense.

Ego/Dopamine hit

I think i've matched with roughly a hundred girls since february. Used it february/march then may, and than in the last month.
I'm not a pokemon collector so i unmatch most matches that haven't replied in a week or two.
I have had sex with ONE girl, i've gone out with 5 girls, and i've lost count of girl that agreed to a date and then ghosted me, saw two troll profiles.
I'm still heartbroken over the girl i had sex with. Because i didn't expect her to leave me.
I matched with 10 girls this week, and i can't be bothered to talk to any one of them, because only disappointment awaits.
Two chicks texted first, i went out with one, and the other one stood me up (by chance my ex was our mutual friend on facebook)

>I'm still heartbroken over the girl i had sex with. Because i didn't expect her to leave me.
lmao you sad little princess.
This is a app for fucking random slags, not finding your prince charming

But that's gay user

I'm a dude. What's wrong with wanting a relationship?

girl here, im picky and get matches but no one messages me. i tried messaging first and they just don't reply lol. i always unmatch if a guy doesn't message me in like 2 days i don't want to contribute to their validation and i know they will notice the number count go down bc a lot of them aren't quite the lookers

A girl not getting messages? You must not be much of a looker yourself.

yea well I am picky, I don't swipe on 9s bc whats the point I mostly swipe depending on their aesthetic and music taste and if it seems like we have stuff in common but it's mostly just normies in my area and cute art boys think they're too cool for tinder but still use it

Nice trips, but honestly you sound just like the people you're shitting on. Post pics.

>match with a girl thanks to boost
>chat for a week straight, long messages from both of us
>she invites me out to dinner on thursday, says I've set the bar high with great conversation
>lots of smilies in messages
>send her a message yesterday, no reply
>send another today, no reply

The distance has changed between us so I know she's been checking the app. Shall I just not bother tomorrow? It's a 1 hour trip each way for me to meet her

im not shitting on anyone it is what it is.

I can look at a guy and know we won't have anything in common bc he's just seems like a normal guy with typical hobbies. nothing wrong with being like that but it's not worth initiating for me. we need some sort of common ground. music usually works well.

>50% literal models that are either shilling their instagram or are bots
>45% ugly, fat mother of two with a laundry list of a bio that sounds insufferable
>5% everyone else
Why does it have to be this way

I'm making fun of you by calling you a little girl.
There is nothing wrong with wanting a relationship.
Looking for it on tinder is beyond naive though.

Anyone use tinder plus/gold?
Is it worth it?

>tfw date on Friday
Let's see if she flakes or not

It's not even about the place you live in

I live in a 9 million people city. NINE MILLION

Most of the bitches I find are fat or ugly. Cute girls are a rarity, and the only truly attractive ones are fucking instagram models who probably have thousands of guys swiping on them daily so they don't even look at 99% of the guys on tinder

Don't get your hopes up, for me Bumble has even less females. I haven't matched with a single one yet either

You probably just have a shitty ELO score
Just restart your account and use tricks to boost your elo such as swipping right between 30 and 70% of the time, messaging every match etc.

How does my profile look? Anything I need to add or subtract?

Im pretty new to the app.
My friend suggested that I add a photo wearing formal wear at a function or something.

Femanons, any advice?

How can you restart your account? Whats an ELO in a nutshell?

Attached: 20180918_043829.jpg (1080x1780, 773K)

Your ELOn score. Its when u look good then they rocket you to the top of the moon wiii

The Elo score is a score tinder secretly assigns to you based on your actions on the app
swipehelper.com/2016/11/16/tinder-algorithm/

You can restart in the options of the app

You have too much picks of sporty activities, one or two of the scubadiving and keep the parachute one, add a normal chill pic of you in normal clothes with a big smile, and yeah a pic in a suite would be classy

Jow Forums me up guys

Legit autistic so I need my profile to compensate

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20-10-12-41.png (800x1280, 561K)

4th pic is shit, it's the reason for 90% of the left swipe you get, blury with a dumb look on you

The bio is also shit, you can go with a classic 4 or 5 fun facts about you like "amazing cook, spider killer, never lost a game of scrabble, my exs want to kill me"

Otherwise the rest is good

Thank you fren. Ill change it up once I find better photos.

Is the restart feature under the restore purchases tab? Im not too sure :/

Seconding this, how do we restart?