Lost over 100lbs

>lost over 100lbs
>women now showing interest in me
>have deflated man tits and flabby, loose stomach
>wear compression shirts to keep things tight

How bad is loose skin to women? I still have some weight to lose but I'm already looking like a deflated balloon. I can't afford surgery and I don't really want it now until I lose the rest of the weight and can maintain it off for a year at least.

>pic related almost exactly how I look with a little more fat on the stomach

Attached: excess-skin-removal-after-bariatric-weight-loss-in-New-York[1].jpg (316x356, 19K)

its really gross... probably worse than the fat was.

me on the right

Bulk

Is it possible to lose weight without looking like a deflated balloon?

I assure you I was worse looking fat. At least I can hide the loose skin, can't hide the fat. I wish someone had told me wearing a hoodie all year round didn't actually hide my fat like I thought it did.

Still have another 60lbs to lose before I can bulk.

I've seen some that have but I was massively overweight for over a decade. Like in the high 300s for over 12 years. Now I'm in the mid 200s. My skin was probably too stretched out for too long that it was going to be loose. Also losing the weight fast I heard causes it. I've lost over 100lbs in less than a year so I want to say that plays a part as well. I've seen worse cases than me because they didn't weight train. I've been lifting since I started losing weight so my skin could be looser but I think lifting tightens it up a bit. Usually people that just do cardio or no exercise to lose weight get it the worst from what I've seen.

If I were a girl who met you OP and was genuinely into you, it wouldnt bother me. Obviously Id like it if you had a hot bod, but Ive never begun to feel romantically for a man due to his appearance.

Fill those deflated balloons with man-tiddy muscle. You've lost the weight, now it's time to get ripped.

I'm hoping I can find someone that thinks like this. I'm so self-conscious about it. I refuse to go out on blind dates that my friends try to set up for me because I don't want the girls to go run and tell everyone I know.

I'm trying. My chest has gotten bigger for sure but it makes the man titties stick out even more. I actually have pecs for once but I think I need to lose more fat in my man boobs, there's still a bit.

How tall are you OP? I'm losing weight and I want to know what to expect
Any tips?

lol this, a lot of women like their men fat

I honestly don't care about loose skin. Congratulations on getting healthier op!

I am in an identical situation user, and we probably look very alike. My goal is to lose the rest of the fat until my weight is sort of at a base level, then build muscle. I think once I'm into the building muscle phase, and have developed some progress in muscle gain, then I will have an idea of how much that will help it going forward, and regardless, muscle gain would be a very good thing anyway. Also remember that it's probably still shrinking and it can take a long time,

I'm 6'0 and started at 386lbs. I'm currently 250lbs.

I heard lifting weight and drinking water is good for tightening up the skin. The water part I'm not sure how true it is but ever since I stopped drinking soda I can't have enough of water and it's good for food cravings so why not. I usually drink 1 gallon a day.

The weight lifting part is true at least for me. I don't have much loose skin on my arms because I gained muscle but since we're losing weight it's going to be hard to put on muscle because we're eating at a deficit.

Expect loose skin on your stomach. I'm not sure how big you are but if you're at least 100lbs over weight you're going to have some kind of loose skin from what I've noticed on other people that have lost a good amount of weight.

I guess I never bumped into one while I was fat, never got any kind of attention but I don't blame them I was hideous and fat.

Thanks. Like I said I hope I can land someone that thinks like this. I eventually want to get the skin removed but I need to save up for it and I have to make sure I keep the weight off for a while although I'm pretty confident I will. I've completely changed my way of thinking when it comes to food. No longer pleasure and now I see it as fuel instead.

I was going to start by just doing cardio until I dropped the weight but a friend suggested I start weight lifting. I was a little afraid at first because I was this 380lb fat guy trying to bench press but honestly the weight still came off fast because of the caloric deficit. Losing weight really is 90% diet. You're right and I hope it is still shrinking. Good luck, bro. I don't mind the loose skin it's just I'm worried women do but hopefully not all like the ones that have posted in here.

If you have ~$8,000 excess skin removal surgery.

I don't and even if I did I don't see myself having the time to take off from work and school. I heard the recovery can be pretty long.

Try using Gotu Kola.

I thought skin shrank over time. Was that wrong?

It probably takes longer than a few months. It's one of those things like regrowing severed nerves, which progress something like a millimeter a month. Slow, agonizingly slow.

OP, bulk your deltoids too. I know it doesn't help with the abdomen, but it'll square your frame even better and distract from whatever's going on at your waistline.

The worry I've got with large-scale weight loss isn't loose skin so much as nipples. I've got some big ones. I pray to god they shrink up after I lose weight.

Would you date a girl with the same issue?

I have actually. I'm glad I started lifting weights when I started losing weight. If you look at me from the chest up (ignoring my man boobs) I look pretty squared and you can see some muscle definition.

I have big nipples and so far they haven't gone down but that's because they're saggy. I'm sure if my skin tightens up more they'll get smaller.

Of course. I'm not saying that because I have it as well but I see it as a trophy for accomplishing something that took dedication and hard work. I follow some women on Instagram that have a lot of loose skin that I find attractive regardless of the loose skin. In fact if I'm being honest I'd like to find a girl that lost a lot of weight and has loose skin, we could relate on a lot of things.

t.

Attached: 48605cadccb1f477-600x400.jpg (600x400, 71K)

^^this. I 100% agree. I too have never felt feelings for someone solely based on physical appearance. As we all know... looks fade, so in time it's irrelevant. Congratulations, I hope you feel better than you did 100lbs ago

Don't get a fat suction if you don't have enough for skin reduction as well.

Would you be ok with a girl having this much excess skin?

this user is right, keep away from women until you're ready. once you've bulked and worked out, you'll have stretch marks which isn't as bad as loose skin. I'm proud of you for losing weight, and I'm sorry your struggle isn't over yet, but use your weight loss as motivation to get Jow Forums