How do I get sex if I'm a legit sperg?

How do I get sex if I'm a legit sperg?

Attached: loving-couple-13604122.jpg (1300x957, 118K)

Replace "sex" with "playing a LEGO game coop". Imagine you want to play Lega Star Wars or some shit, and you want to play coop. How would you get someone to play with you?

find someone who likes the game and invite them to play. does it work with sex tho?

I mean everyone likes it but most of girls will refuse an offer like this

Anyone would go to your home and play with you? Like, would you grab someone randomly off the street and ask them: "Do you like LEGO Start wars?"

If they say "yes", you take them home? Would you really do that?

So i guess that first I need to know them normally and then find out if they like lego and then invite them?

nobody normal, that would have sex with anyone, likes LEGO star wars

I told I'm a sperg

>So i guess that first I need to know them normally and then find out if they like lego and then invite them?

The only thing I would add is: Find if you like hanghing out with them, too, but yes, that's basically what you do to date.

You meet people, you find out if you like hanging together, you find out if they are into the same thing as you (relationship, FWB, one night stand, monogamou/polyamorous relationship, etc.), and then make a move.

That's all. It's simple, but not easy. Social interactions are chaotic and hard to follow, but the process behind getting somewhere is just finding someone that wants what you want.

If a video game is too nerdy for you, imagine finding a partner for doubles in tenis or a dance partner. It works the same.

Just take the pink pill. You'll get laid in less than 15 minutes.

Femanon with a legit sperg fuck buddy
I hardly noticed on him tho, but I know it was difficult for him to adquire his social skills
We were aquentinces, I was on his house because he had Bayonetta on PS3 and I wanted to try it and I was pretty horny and complained about it, not with the intention of flirting really, then one day when I was complaining he asked me to fuck and I said ok
Now we're pretty close, I did notice he can get really into talking about his hobbies but aside from that I didn't notice other "signs" of his disorder
Idk if this helps you
Tl;dr: have a horny female friend and ask her to fuck

wow so easy let me just invite all my single horny girlfriends over that like playing games

go to a bar with your friends, drink until youre loosened up, play pool or something but most importantly HAVE A GOOD TIME with them. if youre legitimately having a good time with your buddies people will be more drawn to you.
you dont have to be too direct, make passing comments at women early on in the night or invite them to play with you. if they stick around the bar long enough theres a certain time of night where the alcohol has been flowing long enough and people start to get to the bottom of why theyre there.
alcohol really helps with this kind of thing, just dont overdo it and most importantly HAVE FUN regardless if you get laid

>friends
>bar
guy has fucking aspergers. you think he has lots of friends or likes going to bars?

Yeah that's why I doubt that could help you
Just wanted to let you know is possible

depends on the severity but its possible. i know a guy with aspergers who has friends, a gf and likes going to bars. just throwing something out there that might help

How do I get female friend and don't get friendzoned?
all my friends are nerdy losers like me. we don't go to bars

you don't

top kek. At least you got bantz sperg

be good looking

Is a sperg with bantz even a sperg at all?

What kind of autism are we talking about here? if you are actually a sperg(aspergers) you will likely be a virgin for the rest of your life.

>I was pretty horny and complained about it, not with the intention of flirting really
women are such a trip