Is it's normal to imagine yourself and your crush in sexual situations if you're a girl?? I feel like it's wrong

Is it's normal to imagine yourself and your crush in sexual situations if you're a girl?? I feel like it's wrong...

Attached: hamster-suicide-photo-u1.jpg (650x850, 30K)

>Is it's normal to imagine yourself and your crush in sexual situations if you're a girl?? I feel like it's wrong...
I'm a dude so I can't speak to how normal it is, but there's definitely nothing wrong with it.

would it not be weird for a guy?

What you trying to say?

It's called fantasizing, are you 12? Who told you being sexual was wrong? Just talk to your crush instead

I just never cared about guys and now I have sexual thoughs but my crush doesnt know and it feels like I'm invading his personal space by imagining his naked and stuff

Honey, you are a human being. You're going to fantasize about whom ever you are attracted to. Also, fantasizing is not an invasion of space because it's in your head darlin. You're normal, congrats

He'd be flattered. Even if you're somehow extremely unattractive (which you probably aren't, just statistically) he'd be happy to know someone thinks he's attractive. Now don't take this as me telling you to tell him about your fantasies, because that's not the type of thing you share with people you're not in a relationship with, but do go ask him to have lunch with you.

Bad bait

How old are you?

Thanks. I worried this may be creepy or something so it's good to hear it's not

Totally normal, don't worry about it.

Holy fuck you cant possibly be over the age of 13

21 my crush is 20

Nope it's normal. I'm a guy and I do it all the time. I don't see what's wrong with it unless they're in a relationship.

This is so fucking cute. I bet she fidgets and turns beet red when she thinks about him, and half the fantasy consists of handholding.
Lucky faggot.

And then it turns out OP is over 300 lbs

desu this overweight mentally ill girl had a crush on me and even though I was really really not attracted to her it felt good to know that at least one person on earth was desperate enough for me.

I had one former coworker come over to my new department to ask me out three times. Unfortunately she was not attractive, overweight, divorced at 25 and her life was a total mess intertwined with awful bullshit and drama from other people and it was physically, painfully obvious that she only liked me because I kept myself clean cut and presentable in my old department and represented a kind of stability and work ethic that she hadn't had in her life in years.

She is the single, sole person to express any kind of interest in me in my entire life. It was a very cold, small comfort.

Yeah it's normal. I've only done it twice (1 first-sight-infatuation, 1 guy in my friend circle) but those were some of my most intense orgasms.

>She is the single, sole person to express any kind of interest in me in my entire life. It was a very cold, small comfort.
Feels OK but also bad man.

I've felt the same way when I started having lewd fantasies. Don't worry it's okay.

What difference does the crush being in a relationship make?

The guy I have a crush on is in a relationship and I imagine things with him all the time. Doesn't affect how I actually treat him, I make effort not to interact with him very much since I know my interactions would potentially express feelings towards him and I don't want to hit on another woman's man. But I fail to see why daydreaming about him every now and again does any harm.

>overweight mentally ill girl
>desperate
Jesus get a load of you. Not trying to be a tosser but Jesus!

What is your problem?

Are you 13?
Yes it's normal you moron.

a few things sorry if you're op.
Don't get your knickers twisted, mate.

I mean, she literally talked about how she cut herself. Even as a horny loser in high school I wasn't gonna get tangled up with that.

understandable, mate.

It's normal to imagine yourself and your crush in sexual situations if you're a human.