Cumming inside my girlfriend of 2+ years

My girlfriend is on birth control and is pretty firm about using condoms too... but the last few times she hasn’t said anything about using a condom and I’ve just gone bare and came inside...

It made a mess and I think she was well aware of me going bareback.... not to mention that I didn’t throw any condoms in the trash.

Should I just keep going like this or bring it up? I’d rather go without condoms.

How would you go about discussing this with your significant other?

Attached: 8EF92604-7CE1-4F5A-8581-A1D902490898.jpg (700x618, 49K)

I'm pretty sure she knew you blew your load inside her. That shit sucks to clean up and it leaks out. So...yeah. I'd say ask before unloading that baby batter in her oven, though.

This would make me very suspicious. She 100% knows you're cumming inside, so what's her end game? Have you guys talked about kids at all? Definitely bring this up with her.

I’m planning to propose when I’m done with school. She has asked me to and knows I want to.

She doesn’t want kids until about 8 years from now.

She has her doctoral degree and I don’t. So I don’t see why she’d be trying to trap me in any way.

Lol mantrap

You should always ask if she wants condom or not. Birth control pills are not safe. Make her get a IUD so you can have safe sex without pills and condoms. IUD can be removed when it's time to have kids.

How has it not come up at all? You honestly dont think she notices? Haha.

Bareback + pull out and shoot it all over her. Best of both worlds...

She’s on birth control and maybe decided to let BC do what it’s suppose to do

This.

At that point she will be infertile or the kids will have birth defects...

Attached: fertility_and_age.jpg (500x500, 38K)

What horse shit. Having kids at 25-30 even by that totally trustworthy chart is totally fine. Jesus.

OP just tell her that you're going bareback, make sure it's cool with her, and tell her to let you know if she misses a pill, and just ask her at random every once in a while. If you're both adults who havebeen together 2 years you should be able to talk about this stuff.

But don't be all butthurt if an accident happens. If you don't trust her, or fate, then it's on you to wrap it up or pull out.

... Does this mean that for 2 years, you’ve made your girlfriend explicitly ask you to use a condom every damn time instead of just wrapping up?

No but she always checked

>gf finally starts trusting you after two years
>immediately break that trust
Good job

Yeah. I guess the reason why I made the post is because I was feeling kinda shit about doing that in the first place. I need to talk to her and respect what makes her comfortable.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Do you trust this girl and like her enough to marry her in the event you create a child?

If not stop going bareback, maybe even break it off if she was willing to let you without talking about it or it being clear the relationship was a permanent, serious thing

No ones suggesting that women even in their 40s can’t potentially have kids. The risk just increases significantly each year after 30 and for SOME women they begin to struggle to conceive in their late 20s.

A 30 something mom also doesn’t really have the energy for kids like a 20 something mom does.

She’s on birth control????
What does it matter

>I’m planning to propose when I’m done with school. She has asked me to and knows I want to.
Do it now.