What do Jow Forums girls look like irl

Are Jow Forums chicks as weird as they seem on Jow Forums in actual real life and do they look like hipster girls or what I’m curious

Attached: FBBED2A7-EBAD-432A-8877-08A045B3849B.png (600x600, 143K)

They exist ?

Attached: IMG_20180903_235433_735.jpg (640x1136, 46K)

It’s called /soc/

There are no girls on the internet

my friend met 1, absolute loon, get really weirdly sexual with every, no 1 on here is likely mentally sound. She was attractive if that helps, 4/10

Pretty sure this OP is a girl.
Could be a really gay guy but who knows.
Maybe I could be a grill.
To answer your question
Yes chicks are weird. The end. Disregard Jow Forums and real life from the equation.

>It’s called /soc/
I went on /soc/ once, all I could find was an unbelievable amount of dicks

A lot of surprisingly pretty girls look for attention on here. Maybe not this board, but once in awhile a girl posts pic of herself with timestamp on different boards. I talked to one for awhile and she was a bit degenerate desu. Minimal tattoos, fake glasses, """aesthetic""" social media, a bit of a hoe. 5/10
Girls in real life are better.

they all have BPD and piercings

No I don't

Plain Jane next door type. And yes weird for occassionally hanging out here yet not having social media accounts to document every other minute of my life with, or providing cheap erotic shots.

in my (limited) experience, pretty faces but damaged persons who dont wear themselves well. Hides behind their hair either by having it too long in their face, by dying it or both. Probably has something off with their body in the form of moderate to slight chubbiness or underweightness. Might have dafty tattoos for the sake of it and ping pongs between dressing like a goth slut and wrapping up in 2 coats.
>/soc/
/soc/ is not a great place to find what you might call actual Jow Forums girls. A lot of people go to /soc/ and thats it (besides maybe /b/, /gif/ etc). The type of girls you'll find on /soc/ often arent the ones you'd find elsewhere. Simply, there are far more generic daddy issues cunts on /soc/ who just use thottery as their outlet.

This makes me uncomfortable.

why so?

It's one of those descriptions that's broad enough to apply to a lot of people, but close enough to the truth to feel like it's some sort of stereotype I didn't know about.

>close enough to the truth
are you a Jow Forums girl?
Its no stereotype im formerly aware of. If I had to name it id call it the oxymoronic "shy-attention seeking girl" with daddy issues or maybe controlling ex thrown in the mix.

Untrue

I don't have either but I'm fat and sometimes depressed

I’m short, overweight, wear glasses, brunette, and probably around 6/10 because I’m lucky enough to carry the weight well and I’ve got a good face

No personality disorders, tattoos, or piercings. Masturbated to some weird stuff once in awhile but those things are exclusively in the real of the internet and have no/little bleed over into my irl interests.

I keep a pet snake and I’m generally very into reptiles/amphibians. It’s very likely I have genuine Aspergers.

Some other female from Jow Forums I met in discord was a half Jap “Hitlerarian Satanist” with pet leeches. Fucking weird

Yes, I guess? I try to ignore board culture but use the site.
And I guess that makes more sense. I'd rather be easily stereotyped as troubled and oxymoronic than as a Jow Forums user.

I'm a chick and I can't say I have an answer to this one. I browse /tv/, /ck/, /fa/, /tv/, /wg/ and /x/. I’m not a normie because I’ve got weirdo interests like I'm a big horror movie junkie and really like a lot of spooky and horror-related topics. Still, I know I have good social skills and I’m more extroverted than my friends are. I feel as if I can genuinely say I like going out, meeting new people and socializing with others as much as possible and whenever I get the chance to do so. I guess I have mostly "alternative" friends, but I don’t like dress “alternatively" or have tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, or even pale skin. Then again, I also have a handful of other friends who don't fit into the “alternative” category. In terms of how I look like, I lean more towards the thin side, stand at around 5’5, and have long dark hair, and tan skin due to being Sicilian and it being impossible for me to not be tan. I’m not ugly, since I’ve never been called ugly in my life and have been told I'm pretty/hot by many people many times. But even so, I still don’t feel pretty/hot enough because as fucked as it is, what I consider to be pretty/hot are girls who look like INSTA models w/perfect hair, and makeup, and shit. Looking like that isn't affordable for me. So, I probably wouldn’t be the type of girl who comes to mind when you think of a conventionally hot girl and I can’t even lie, it’s kind of annoying because I’d like to be a conventionally hot girl. I think my biggest flaw is that I excessively worry about how I look and what people are thinking about me.
I don't believe I suffer from a mental illness. For a while I thought I may have BPD but the more I hear people talk about their experiences with BPD women on here, the less I think I have it. I'm not a shitty or an emotionally manipulative person. HOWEVER, I do have ADHD so I'm not someone who has their shit together.

I look normal.
I'm a bit weird and unusual but ny appreance doesn't really reflect any persona.
Then there's a lot I do that even surprises my friends.
I don't know how I appear to others physically just that I am not super anything.

forgot to add that I'm in my early twenties. Also want to follow this post by mentioning the fact that my brother uses Jow Forums, so we bring it up regularly.
I think the reason why so many girls are dumb about using Jow Forums is because of the reputation it has, which honestly annoys the fuck out of me. Like for example, the other day I was talking to a friend of mine and I mentioned using Jow Forums. Her response was her lowering her voice and saying something along the lines of “Oh, isn’t that site like... like really bad like for bad people.” I explained to her that it’s like reddit, it’s boards where people just make posts about art, fashion, etc. and I kid you not, her response to this “oh okay, so it’s like Pinterest.” I basically nodded and just told her “Pretty much yeah.”

I’m 21, 5’9. wouldn’t say I’m a hipster but some probably could disagree. Not overweight or underweight. Used to train but can’t anymore. At healthy weight. Brownish hair, kind of mid length. I don’t like socializing in big groups. It drains me. Love observing and listening more than talking. Yes, have quite a few problems and trying to figure out how to deal with them. I was looking for a person whom i could call love and cuddle with. Though I found him, but boy was I wrong. Is it really that common to be dishonest with someone you get to know and fe(el)t an attraction to?

Also, I am damaged for sure... So I guess you weren’t that far off

My ex was from here. R9k to be exact. She had crippling depression, abandonment issues, anxiety attacks and came from a seriously fucked up family. Look wise she had a pretty good body and if she had taken better care of herself she would have been 10/10. The way it was she was at the middle to upper chubby level.

you tell me i have fallen for finely crafted b8 right nao!

Attached: fuck you.jpg (1000x1166, 433K)

>Some other female from Jow Forums I met in discord was a half Jap “Hitlerarian Satanist” with pet leeches. Fucking weird
I've found the girl for me.

I've been on this terrible site since I was 11, I'm 20 now.

I was very anti-social as a kid but having to move to another country for university made me finally be much more open, now I'm pretty social and reconnected with people I kinda knew back in my home country.

I've been told I'm very attractive. I don't know, I think I seem and am pretty normal. Even my sexual interests are vanilla now despite reading a lot of fucked up hentai as a kid