I'm 28 and she 21

I like a girl who is 21 years old. She is sweet, mature and intelligent, but, I'm 28, she would be like my little sister.

Tomorrow I'm going to invite her to a dinner or for drinks.

It is okay a gap of 7 years ? Any advices ?

Attached: Inviting-a-Woman.jpg (460x276, 44K)

Yup.
if love is there, anything is okay.

7 years ain't shit.

The rule is they need to be at least your age/2+7
28/2 =14
14+7 =21

But if we ignore that rule it will doesn't fucking matter. You're both over 18, it doesn't matter what the gap is

Older men want younger girls

Younger girls want older men

What is the problem here?

I literally just broke up with a 21 year old (27). We went on a few dates and had sex, but when I asked her if there was something going on between us she was clueless because she was still 'talking' to other guys and didn't want to stop.

I'm not fighting all the competition for a chick- sorry.

user, you were supposed to keep dating her and other women at the same time

My parents are 10 years apart.
Go for it.

I know how the game works for some people, but I don't do that. I can't do it. I don't have to- there are many religions and maybe I just believe in giving one person a fair shot then spreading yourself thin and empty.

This is a normal way of thinking.

My girlfriend is 22 years younger than me. You’re fine.

Well then, go for a late 20’s chick who is thirsty to settle down

WOW wait.
wat?

There are younger girls that feel the same. Stop treating me like I am crazy dudebro.

>There are younger girls that feel the same
Not really dude
>Stop treating me like I am crazy dudebro
Wew lad, way to put words in my mouth

What? A lot of younger women like older men; more financially and mentally stable. I met her when I went back to college, we got along incredibly well, we started dating. It helps I look younger, but, yeah. It’s happening a lot more around you than you’d think.

>Well then, go for a late 20’s chick who is THIRSTY to settle down

I don't have to you insulted my values to my face. You can rightfully fuckoff back to the pit you came from.

>>There are younger girls that feel the same
Not really dude

>All 19-24 year old females don't want to get married

Dumbass

>I don't have to you insulted my values to my face
Nigga when I say thirsty I don’t mean it in a disrespectful way. Just hyped to get a ring from a man, shoot out some kids, and live with him.
>You can rightfully fuckoff back to the pit you came from.
Jeez, no wonder you’re unmarried. Psycho.
>Dumbass
Not really =/= No 100%

>Stop treating me like I am crazy dudebro.
>Wew lad, way to put words in my mouth
>Psycho

Still waiting for you to fuckoff back to your Pit.

Nigga

Lol, u mad breh?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

My ex was 15 years younger than me. I guess I am pretty immature though. 7 years is nothing...

7 years is nothing.

People are living more than past generations.

No problem at all OP.

In fact, consider yourself lucky if you get her. Your girl will be attractive for years to come. Whereas if you were dating a 28 year old woman, she would start losing her looks within a few years.

The society we live in.

Most older guys have their shit together. Women want a mentally stable, accomplished guy who's also good in bed. Not a struggling 25 year old who can barely afford rent, who can't last 5 minutes in bed and will roll over after nutting.

Totally fine.

Dated a 32 year old at 20 years old, we got along very well. It ended cause I had to move but yeah otherwise it was nice and his friends liked me and no one judged us

Im 18, going to be marrying my 30 year old fiance. He has a steady career and isn't emotionally/socially stunted so that isn't why. We dont really notice the difference. We have similar interests and are almost like the male/female version of each other so it just works almost perfectly.

If you can't look past her age I would worry it means you and her are genuinely too far apart to be connecting well. Maybe its just that you care a lot more about this/have society's idea of 'childhood' beaten into your skull, but if you just 'clicked' with her and you two totally connected would you notice that she was 21? Would you care, if she was very good for you?
In general hesitation to me means take it quite slow, because usually the best things dont leave much room for questioning it.

>can't even drink yet.
>marrying a man nearly twice her age
This is going to go spectacularly.

This has always been normal. Women peak much earlier than men. When biologically a man at 40 is still easily able to conceive but a female at 40 might have already hit menopause, why wouldnt the normal state of things be men preferring women younger than the ages women prefer men?

The idea that we should only be dating around our own age range is extremely new and basically 100% the fault of the modern public school system, where who you learn with is determined by them being born the same year as you. This has been pointed out by a bunch of learning experts and child pyschologists as not ideal, and especially bad for young adults. We learn best interacting across generations, and young adults (15-23) need to transition into adulthood, so its best for them to be around already competent older adults, rather than equally incompetent and confused peers who cant do much for them.

Even 13 year old girls can prefer 20 somethings to 15 year olds - females want confident masculine males who can provide for them. The second they begin to want men these instincts are at play. Its only the social 'ew' factor that keeps all younger girls from showing interest in older guys.

Who is more likely to be masculine, able to provide, and not be a nervous wreck of a guy trying to figure out his place in life - someone 20 years old or someone 40?

Just gonna say I agree with you. Am younger girl, feel the same way.
Most serious monogamous females are gonna be shut ins or less noticeable though, precisely because they are avoiding the mess of hedonism that is the rest of the world

Good luck

Thanks user, I know it is

Attached: smugvelma.png (1314x888, 919K)