What happened?

i asked a girl by texting:
>me: can we talk sometime by voice calling?
>she:?? (she didnt use any words here)
>me: can i call you sometime?
>she: for what
>me: just to talk
she hasnt replied since yesterday when i asked her. what should i do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1535953858055.jpg (465x316, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DJLu8ep6S7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh... how do you even know this girl? That's kind of important. Does she even know who you are?

This. How bout some additional information, OP?

Attached: 1523613653366.png (640x623, 294K)

This. If you're just starting to court her it's a bit creepy. I know you were innocent, but that's what people will say when they look at the writing.

Honestly though it's just a fucking phone call.

No one wants to fucking talk over voice nowadays unless its in person you mega tard

Attached: 1484892741441.png (685x622, 567K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0DJLu8ep6S7

Very Nice Post with Very Nice Digits.

Checked

Calling is considered invasion of privacy by many. Maybe shes offended

i am sorry i couldnt reply soon.
actually believe it or not i have been texting her since 5 months ago and i have known her longer than that. we talked after years since our contact broke.

Why didn't you just fucking call her? Asking her about it like a fucking omega instead of displaying confidence and just doing it is what killed it.
Learn from your mistake, move on, find a different girl.

so is there no way to talk to her again without being repulsive?

If there is, I haven't figured it out yet. Don't get too hung up on this one girl, plenty of fish etc etc. The more desperate you are, the less desirable you become.

I’m a girl. I hate talking over voice or on the phone to the point that I will block and ghost guys I was previously into if they keep pressuring me about it. It gives me major anxiety. If you want to talk, just text me. I used to do it “just once” just so they could hear my voice and that I really am a girl, but after that they always want more and more, one time is never enough. I hate it.

Maybe this girl is like me. She should definitely just be upfront about it though and say she doesn’t want to if that’s the case.

Kek, are guys even people to you shallow entitled worthless whores?

the irony of this comment could feed Africa

How does not wanting to talk on voice because it gives me anxiety shallow?

That person is referring to you comment of blocking people who want to talk to you, apparently to satisfy your personal fear.

I should probably mention that this only happens after repeated warnings that I will block them if they keep trying to voice call me. For example, one guy was calling me like 15-20 times a day over messenger at one point. I would decline every time and remind him I don’t like it, telling him to please stop. He ignored me and kept trying to call. I told him if he didn’t stop I would have to block him. He kept going. I told him again, I was going to block him if he kept trying to phone me. Next time he did it, I wished him a happy life and blocked. I’m not going to entertain someone who can’t respect me enough to stop doing something when I ask them to please stop.

well to be honest, only i put efforts to contact her. she never initiated a converaation by herself even when i thought about giving her a break of a few days. i thought that she must have been busy since i have known her since our childhood and she you to do hoisehold chores. and on top of that, college. but everyday when she failed to reply i felt very uncomfortable.
perhaps i have oneitis.

even today when i saud hye on text she hasnt replied yet. it was 6pm when i sent hwr this message and now it is close to 9pm. i am unable to bear my anxiety because of this. my mood has been bad for the whole day.

HOW?! He even asked for permission. That’s what a PHONE is for, TALKING to people.

btw thanks for your voice message user. your last line made me chuckle a bit.

Attached: 1512239088814.jpg (225x224, 7K)