[Help!] The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´・ω・`)

There's this girl I've had feelings for since high school, and now we're in college together. We'll call her Denko.
Once we hit second year, we went out drinking, and I worked up the courage to exchange numbers.
We started out talking often, but she hasn't answered me in three days now.
I'm getting depressed just thinking that Denko might be sick, or that something happened to her... (´・ω・`)
Please, somebody give me some advice.

Attached: Ah+beg+pardon+maam+this+site+just+seems+to+_2103a6f6c069ccead375e74d32cc25cb.gif (300x158, 138K)

I'm sure Denko-Chan is fine. It's very sweet that you care for her, but you haven't so much as kissed Denko-Chan.

Well, I called her too in case she was sick or something happened... (´・ω・`)

Maybe this last email I sent did something to hurt Denko's feelings? Give me your opinion here...
"Yahoo! Good weather today. You haven't emailed me or called me, so I'm just sending this since I'm worried.
Did I do something bad? PS. The stars were pretty last night."

Send her 600 emails.

Denko-Chan has heard you and will get back to you. Await her reply patiently and just look at the stars that are out tonight desu.

lol yall still remember this shit. god damnit

But I'm going crazy with worry!
I'm begging you, I need advice!
I haven't slept for an entire day...

Perhaps you should masturbate to Denko-Chan?

Nice try OP. But you've reminded me of the story, so now I will be entertained as I read it, so good on you.

I would never do a thing so impure to an angel like Denko!

Oh! Denko-Chan must be different from other girls then. What do you like so much about Denko-Chan that has you feeling this way?

I've had my eye on Denko since high school, and...
I don't know how to say it, but I think it might be mutual... (´・ω・`)
At first, we just talked about how strange it was we only started emailing in college despite being in the same year of high school.
What I'm sending... well, I'm worried about her lack of reply, so I've sent her around 600 emails.
They're mostly reports on my current mental state, I guess...? (´・ω・`)

Wow! 600 emails is a lot! You two must be great friends! What has she said so far in response to your emails desu?

IDK if you're making fun of me...

But NOTHING! She hasn't replied to even one and I'm getting really worried!

I'm sorry user I wasn't making fun of you (please no scare no scare). I don't think Denko-Chan is not responding because she's hurt. I think she's not responding because you scare her with your love.

I think you have a big heart desu and it needs to break a little bit for you to grow.

Alright, alright, maybe people think I'm creepy!
But even so, I'm really, honestly in love with this girl!
You understand, right? I'll try not to be as creepy about it from now on!
So please, give me advice on how to get Denko to respond!

user.. I don't know how to tell you this, but Denko-Chan isn't going to see you again...

what do you mean???

user.. This will break your heart, but somebody has to tell you.

Girls like Denko-Chan are popular with guys and get a lot of attention. When a girl like Denko-Chan finds somebody she sees as special then she will be with that person if he lets her feel free and be the amazing person that Denko-Chan is. If you send her 600 emails then Denko-Chan isn't free to be Denko-Chan because she has to reply 600 times to you. Just love Denko-Chan from afar and apologize to her when you see her, but give her the space to feel free first if you love Denko-Chan for Denko-Chan.

I can't accept that. I might an hero myself if that's what it comes to

You might have to.

Send her 600 more to prove you are, in fact, actually in love with her!

I use the Brendanielreads playlist of Denko to help me sleep at night. His deep voice is very soothing.

Attached: tumblr_lxkgtrJMqF1qenw12o6_400.gif (400x300, 970K)