Some guy just transferred me 1000 dollars to buy a 700 dollar graphics card...

Some guy just transferred me 1000 dollars to buy a 700 dollar graphics card. He payed me via paypal and it has my full name and a picture. Should I run off with his money? Can I be charged?

Attached: IMG_20180921_154030.jpg (3024x4032, 3.62M)

If he transferred it to you then it's your's

you are two things, OP:

>a morally abject weakling
>a moron

You are being scammed. LOL

OP you are a fucking idiot

I already have the money lol...

Yes and then when he gets the credit card he will figure out a way to refund the transfer and you will be on the hook for -$700.

The 300 dollar excess is for the delivery service obviously. He's already transferred the money and it's in my account... So I'm not being scammed, reckon I can get away with it?

Nope. It's been transferred to my paypal and then transferred into my bank. He couldn't reverse it cause its no longer in the place he sent it to

What is the context here? Why is someone using you to buy the card?

Because they need to work from home and can't leave the house and obviously have a bit of money to spend

bad bait

OP here. I'm not buying it online I'm physically going to the store and picking it up, and then supposed to deliver it to his house ...

so they can just buy it online and have it shipped to their house instead. If this person has money, they aren't mentally retarded. There is something up here

why couldn't he just buy it himself?

Simple explanation would be:
>Guy has money for said gfx card
>Guy can't have card delivered directly to his house
>No other way of buying card
>Asks ((trusted)) person aka OP to buy card for him and ship it to his house
He buys the card, ships it for a certain amount, and keeps the leftover as payment for all of the hastle. It's not that complicated my guy.

Also, OP, don't fucking scam the guy you dummy. He's trusting you with alot of money, and maybe one day he will help you out in a pretty big way. Money is temporary, friendships are forever.

Genuine question, why do you want to be a nigger? Is a mere 1k all it takes for you to lose your moral bearing? Is it really worth what you're going to have to do to hide yourself from that guy?

this especially if you know him

is that you alex?

niggers shouldnt be allowed to post here

dont run off with the money, you earn 300 dollars and maybe you will can earn more money from him in the future

for the lulz

Who is this guy?
Someone you know?
Someone who knows people you know?
Because if he is in your circle of friends, stealing his money will not be a good thing for you, as loosing friends is not worth $1000.

If it is some stranger, why the hell would he have you buy it?

Contracts are the basis of civilization.

You do this OP and you undermine what makes your nation not a shithole.

It a common thing, an unknown person has stolen the latest missile guidance chip and need to smuggle it past customs to compromise global stability in a black market arms deal.

But after the fiasco last time involving a remote control car they decided to just ask their buy to buy it as a "graphic card" with you as the middle man, cause PCB all look the same so the FBI won't know.

If you accepted the job, just do it and take the 300 as payment. Last thing you want is an angry arms dealer, they often have more deadly weapons then they could ever use.

PayPal would put a hold on your account and would refund out of their own pocket. They could themselves sue or file a criminal complaint. More likely the latter.

Don’t fuck around. You’re getting $300 for something a lot of people would do for cost.

>can I be charged for theft?

Oh he’s local? He’ll call the police you retard. If you were talking about buying it in your country and shipping it to someone in another country you MIGHT get away with it, if the guy was stupid.

You will get prosecuted.

Just buy them the graphics card and send it? It's free cash from what I see if you get $300 for that.

Just chiming in to call OP a piece of shit.

I back you up.

You need to google "chargeback".

I genuinely hope you get cancer