How do I stop being so bitter at everyone with more freedom than me?

How do I stop being so bitter at everyone with more freedom than me?

I took today off, and I grabbed breakfast, along with a few drinks, and just watched all of these fucking women who have someone else shaving away for them, just merrily going about their day. It’s not really about women, I just can’t fucking stand that I’m going to be sitting in an office in someone else’s schedule doing something I hate for another 40 years or more while tons of others get to be free. I can’t find a single bright spot in life anymore because of this. I’m obsessed.

Attached: 211270A2-4B17-4A3C-93B1-10442FBCCB92.jpg (2000x1000, 239K)

Why not walk off and make money off something you like doing? Even mountain hippies carve staffs and sell rocks and shit while enjoying tripping with young thots

Because I’m in too deep. I’m 32, own a house, and I don’t even know what I’d “like” doing anymore. Plus my parents would make my life hell if I wasn’t “being successful.”

I don’t want to die but I want to die, if that makes sense. Life is pointless.

40 years, so you’re like 25, right? My nigga, who the fuck is controlling your life at 25? You’re responsible entirely. Let’s face it, you’re not a kid anymore, you’re a man. These women you see are basically children, because they never needed to grow. The biggest thing they (and most women) miss is pride, which is a typically masculine thing. When you’re sitting at home with a nice beer and some pizza watching tv at night, be proud of that. That’s what you worked for. I really don’t understand people who say they work for their boss. You can literally flip him off right now, leave the office and never come back. Heck, you can leave your house, your car, everything behind. You’re already free man, you just don’t know what to do. You have the right to do ANYTHING you want with your own life. Stop trying to be perfect, or even good. Fuck it. Do something crazy.

In what too deep? I know it’s easy to say, but owning a house, obeying your parents, these are all constructs in your head. Nobody cares in the end, the fucking bank doesn’t care really about your house, your debt will disappear when you’re dead, so who cares? And sorry to say this, but listening to mommy and daddy at 32 is pathetic. They don’t own you, you do. You don’t owe them ANYTHING. The problem is that they have grown in to this habit of manipulating your life, so you think it would destroy them to lose control over you or even contact with you. If so, fuck it. You’re 32, they’re what? 75? 80? They’ve had their fucking life, you haven’t had yours yet. Stop being a careful, obeying little boy and start doing crazy shit for the fuck of it.

Like I said, I’m 32.

But no, having a whopping four hours to myself at the end of a workday where I’ve pushed my brain to the limit for nine hours isn’t worth it. A beer and pizza? Big fucking whoop, because I’d better force myself to bed in a few hours. Better put in more time checking emails too. Big projects to finish!

I’m not in control of my life because no one will hire me to do what I might like to do, because I have no experience. I fell for the stupid fucking idea of chasing money, and now my life is set on a path I can’t escape. I’m clinging on to the last bit of freedom I have because I’m not married and don’t have kids, but everyone tells you those are what you need to be fulfilled.

But if I do that, then I REALLY can’t leave, because I’m supporting another life. There’s nothing left for me but endless work and 2-3 vacation weeks a year where I still need to check emails and work. And if I don’t do that, I’m looked at as a lazy, shit employee.

The worst thing is those women probably work hard for the money just like you. the unemployed housewife shit died back in the 70s

I feel you, I underestimated your job, but again, who’s holding the gun to your head? Your boss? Will the company go under if you quit? I don’t think so.
And if you work that much, you must have a shit ton of money right? So quit your fucking job and start travelling, do something. I can tell you first hand that not knowing what to do isn’t solved by thinking about it some more, you just gotta start doing shit.

Yeah, let's pretend women aren't struggling with their new-found responsibilities. Le pay gap and what not.

My mom will divorce my dad and take all of his shit if I don’t make her happy. But it’s not even really just about my parents.

I need the money, I have to keep my home, there’s no cheaper option for me to live. I got this at the best possible time in a relatively cheap place to live.

40 hours a week is already too much time. And no, I don’t have a shitton of money, all I’d be doing is setting myself back. I’m still in some debt, which is the reality of the modern age.

Even if I quit and travel for a month, I’m going to have to come back to work more to make up for it. I’m only going to get hired where I have experience. And I fucked up and built experience in something I despise.

Unless I hit the lottery, working 5 days a week, for 40+ hours, is the reality until I die.

Boy that is a sick, toxic relationship. Your parents being the way they are might explain a lot about your problems, maybe you want to ask a psychiatrist about that. I can tell you that that is some of the weirdest manipulative shit I’ve ever heard.

But your money argument I don’t get. You’re one of these guys that has two modes, high power career or straight up suicide. If your life has no value and you ‘kinda’ wanna die, why not at least try to live a different life first, one that doesn’t involve a house, a job or a family?

>you need kids to be fulfilled
I think the woman who gave birth to the girl who killed in the name of Slenderman probably wishes she could have drank the baby away
>you need to be married to be fulfilled
Would that it were my power to bring forth victims of dirty divorces and see what they think of the fulfillment of marriage...

I need a roof over my head. I was homeless once, it was a very bad experience. As for my parents, I’m in therapy, but she can’t really offer any valuable advice. My mom is nuts and obsessive compulsive. She once stole my car. Once called my car in as stolen so I would get pulled over for a DUI and “learn a lesson,” tried to unenroll me from college... it’s a bad situation. But whatever.

I’ve tried living a different life, but it was a disaster, and I came back to my high powered career.

>the pay gap
2018 and people still haven't shown a woman doing an equal job for inequal pay

regardless, OP is high on his own kool-aid

As a double wage cuck I envy office workers. Im already bored at work so I wish I was bored with health benefits. Id kill for dental coverage.

Your concept of freedom is merely an illusion

>complaining about a mere 40 hour week
Nigga I work like 45-50 hour weeks with one day off and still manage to have like 6, 7 hours to myself when I get home.

I am a NEET who lives off a trust fund but I still don't feel free.

Attached: 1507420676389.png (283x400, 74K)

stop worrying about others and focus on yourself

Haha look at this silly OP who prisoned himself