How do you turn your shortness into cuteness ( 5'6 male ). I've given up on being strong and macho

How do you turn your shortness into cuteness ( 5'6 male ). I've given up on being strong and macho.

Attached: EdwardElricEp06.png (290x163, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBBPHPDi8KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're 5'6". You aren't that short and being "cute" isn't the way forward. Be intelligent, dedicated, confident, and masculine.

>I've given up on being strong and macho.
You'd literally have super wide shoulders though...

My bf is 5'7, he's very masculine and quite strong looking. He's got that generic male aesthetic to him, just a good square masculine face, some facial hair, and broad shoulders.

Im 5 ft myself though

Though if you can say youve given up on being strong then Im not sure anything about you mentally is masculine enough to attract any girl who wants guy-guys.

Be smart. Intelligence is a huge turn on no matter what your physical body looks like.

Unironically kpop. Some girls, especially asian girls, are into it
youtube.com/watch?v=CBBPHPDi8KU
So I guess you have to go for the metrosexual aesthetic

This
Nothing less manly than basing your manhood off your height

The trick to Chad is that he doesn't need other people to approve of him. Get there, and life gets way better.

>You're 5'6"
Unless you're from Serbia where the average for male is 6 feet. Yeah I'm very short.
Too much of a skelly to make muscles, my body as it is now has absolutely no fat
I'd like to think I'm smart but that's subjective.
Huge gamble, you can end up looking like a complete moron.

>Too much of a skelly to make muscles, my body as it is now has absolutely no fat

What does this even mean? You realize fat doesn't convert to muscle right? In fact it's probably easier for a skelly than a fat dude to get fit because all you have to do is bulk and build muscle, you don't have to worry about losing fat so you can actually see the muscle.

The point I was trying to make is that I'm really skinny, I can not eat a lot and can not gain weight. There's nothing to form muscles from

Why can't you eat a lot? Does your mouth not work?

>There's nothing to form muscles from
You form muscles from eating dude.

I wouldn't say I'm anorexic but I simply can not eat a lot. It's not a deformity or something. Gaining weight is not as easy as saying "just eat more lol" People underestimate how hard it is to gain weight, it's harder than losing it.

>a literal six whole inches shorter
>very short
Do you even know what six inches is? Unless you have weird gnome hands you can probably emulate the distance between forefinger and thumb.
I wish you guys were less drunk on dumb, retard shit that socially inept never-beens on the internet have fed you. Like, fuck sakes.

Would you rather have fucking dwarfism, maybe, or do you believe that no woman dates anyone beneath six feet?

It literally is though. Eat more than you burn.

Drink it if you can't eat, that helps. Start by eating a bit more than you do and work up from there. Your stomach is literally designed to stretch to accommodate more food.

>Would you rather have fucking dwarfism
Ah the classic "your problems aren't real because someone has bigger problems"
Yeas I would say I'm very short because I'm one of the shortest males my age that I know of. Who knows when the 6feet statistic was made but now I bet it's more.

He's a slav, don't waste your time trying to reason. He'll probably just say he has to spend all his money on fags and tracksuits so he can't buy more food.

So, you lose weight by eating less?
It does not work like that dude I'm sorry, you have to be underweight yourself to know how it is. It's not a game where you just put points into stats.

5’6 is below the actual average height for a male being 5’9, he’s short plain and simple.

Never liked adidas and I do not smoke or drink

>short is anything below the mean value for height
God that's stupid. Do you people honestly think women walk around with yardsticks checking how tall a guy is before she jumps on his dick?

More than half of girls here are exactly my height or taller. It's noticeable to say the least.

They don’t walk around with yard sticks but height to a lot of women matters more then you think lol, a 5’6 dude isn’t gonna pull chicks who are 5’10 and above not happening.

More like 5'6 and above

Stop lying. In no country is the average female height your height. You see what you want to see.

>So, you lose weight by eating less?
..Yes? That's how food works dude. If you want to lose weight you eat less food, if you want to gain weight you eat more. It's not complicated.

>It does not work like that dude I'm sorry, you have to be underweight yourself to know how it is. It's not a game where you just put points into stats.

I was 6 ft 140 lbs for most of my HS life. It literally is just a matter of counting your calories and how much you burn. Don't be a bitch about it.

Are you one of those bitter virgin lanklets? Because everything you said is false. The pairing of a 5'6" guy and a 5'10" girl is quite natural. In fact tall girls are likely to date guys shorter than them.

Damn you had me there it's actually 5.5 instead of 5.6 I just checked it.
Makes you feel kinda stupid doesn't it?

I hope you're a troll, if not I feel sorry for you.

>tall girls are likely to date shorter guys

Lmao if it’s so easy then go out today find a y’all girl and ask her out and get to know her, that is if she doesn’t reject because you’re to short get real dude just accept that women like taller man why don’t you just date a girl shorter then you instead.

So you are a bitter virgin lanklet.

Why do you keep pushing this girls liking tall guys meme? Everyone knows it's false.

It still doesn't matter for shit, you would still be a kissless virgin if you were 6'5".
Makes you feel kinda stupid doesn't it?

Stay in denial then lol I don’t really fucking care.

Good counterargument, really proved my point wrong there.

I get taller girls constantly user. 5'8" here and have dated 5'9", 6'0", 6'2". Manlet is a state of mind.

He's a troll dude don't bother.

Be a gay bottom

Not a fag

lol, unironically thats your only option bud. the only people who genuinely like short "cute" boys are fags. so. its either that or good luck with girls

Not trolling man. Tall women will absolutely go for shorter men. It's 100% confidence.

Ay ay captain

Be Tom Cruise

5;8" isn't even that short

Attached: 26626.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>How do you turn your shortness into cuteness ( 5'6 male ).

You don't, that's cringy af.

Need mons for that one
Only way left user

Just be like mark wahlberg he’s like 5’7

Attached: 274B0092-BB46-445C-B7EA-4BF3054025CA.jpg (933x1400, 296K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nigga how tf do you just be smart?

Your both retarded.
My brother eats nothing but junk food in large quantities every day without exercising and is skinny as shit because his metabolic rate is shit hot.
In contrast I eat relatively healthy most days only having two meals a day and fuckin packed on mass the second I started working out, I've put on a solid 25kg over the last month whereas he's stayed the same.
Some people are literally born unable to gain mass, that's just how it is.

*last three months