I think I fucked up Jow Forums

I think I fucked up Jow Forums
I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks now. gotten lunch with her very regularly and went on a quasi-date with her not too long ago. Basically things have gone pretty well.
But a couple things have happened that make me think she may be an aspie.
1. She rarely makes eye contact while we're talking.
2. She is pretty obsessed with a certain video game(Not a game you're probably thinking of, not minecraft or roblox)
3.Wears the same general outfit everyday, and it's not because it's the trendy look.
4. Very clumsy, which i've heard can be a sign.
5. She also does things that are just kind of off at times, like when she sees an animal(cat or dog specifically) she is obsessed with them and stops everything and does the whole "cutesy puppy voice" think and it's kind of strange at times.
6.She's just kind of socially awkward and doesn't always hold a conversation well, but sometimes does, it depends on the subject.
Some symptoms she doesn't exhibit which i've heard are common are
1. She wears make up
2. She isn't awful at holding conversations, but there are some times where there's not much feed back, and as far as i can tell understands the jokes I make
3. She's self-aware of some of the things she does being, for lack of better term, embarrassing. Like she'll make a joke about it, usually something along the lines of a "that didn't happen!"

Please help Jow Forums I don't want to be dating an aspie. For dignity reasons(what would other people think?) and then i imagine if her parents found out they would think i'm trying to take advantage of her disability or something. also that may be a legal issue because idk if people with aspergers can consent. I can answer other questions about her if needed

Attached: EndMyLifeFamTbh.jpg (1143x1133, 526K)

>Some symptoms she doesn't exhibit which i've heard are common are

Fug i'm retarded too. I meant she does these things and what i've read says aspies don't usualy do these things

>5. She also does things that are just kind of off at times, like when she sees an animal(cat or dog specifically) she is obsessed with them and stops everything and does the whole "cutesy puppy voice" think and it's kind of strange at times.

Cmon who doesn't

This isn't your usual "aww what a cute puppy" but like a genuine obsession. we have several stray cats around campus and she feeds them and comments about every time she's seen one.

>Please help Jow Forums I don't want to be dating an aspie. For dignity reasons(what would other people think?)

If you liked her before, what difference would KNOWING that she has a mild mental disability make? If those small quirks already bother you, then don't date her.

It's not that I care, it's that i'm afraid of other people taking it the wrong way. Personally I think she's fine, but I'm afraid that she may have aspergers and that other people will be able to tell and will judge me for dating her.

If you don't care and you like her what's the problem
If you care about others well stop dating her

What a fucking pussy

it doesn't say the line can't cross itself

She plays BDO or what? Black Desert Online?

It's not just my peers. What if my or her parents don't approve of "us". That's my real fear

The game that it is in't all that important user

Do you mean you’re afraid people will think you’re taking advantage of her? If so, that’s a genuine fear and I get it. But aspies are high functioning and can make decisions for themselves

The campus is TAMUCC?

If you're letting the fear of other people's judgements deter you from dating her, then don't really love her.

She probably goes by Tori I bet

Maybe Victoria

Not sure what you're on about but cool

After meditating a bit on it I decided I don't care. If I'm happy and she's happy, that's all that will matter.

OP, I have Asperger's Syndrome myself. You aren't taking advantage of a mentally disabled person. She's not retarded or fucking Down with the Syndrome, she just mentally works differently from most women. Dignity, my ass. She's still a capable and consenting human being. If she actually IS an AS patient, she has odd quirks and got a + in Intelligence in exchange for a - in Social skills. Go fuck yourself, send her my way.

Attached: Foamy_the_Squirrel.jpg (512x512, 38K)

puzzle is too easy.
is the test that doing it makes me AUTISTIC!?!?!?!?!?

solved it

Attached: 1537568841349.jpg (1143x1133, 645K)