What gifts do women like?

I have always been fascinated by the idea of giving romantic gifts like flowers, chocolate, a car, makeup, clothes, shoes and others nice things to girls and i want to know what do girls fantasy about it.

What gifts do women like?

>PD: Which makeup brand is really nice and girls will appreciate?

Attached: 58fb5668b33991f782b07c4daa69e4f9.jpg (580x871, 78K)

Something meaningful to her and it's a bonus if it's meaningful to you to.

Take me to the movies, eat at a nice restaurant after, gift me some nice jewellery and cuddle with me in bed and tell me you love me.

That's all I want.

tfw i was supposed to have this exact date tonight with a girl to take it to the next level, but she wanted to sleep around still so i dropped her.

>I'm taking you out to do these things instead femanon.

What else? I wanna hear more about it pls

What would you like in your future house, what would you want in your boyfriend, tell me anything.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (544x720, 48K)

Well tonight we can pretend I'm a born femanon ;)

This sounds a lot like female idealization a.k.a a bunch of bullshit

Tall guy, handsome, sexy facial hair...yumm, uh, maybe long hair too? rofl

Confident, makes good money, but that isn't as important as having a connection

Our house could be big, ideally, but what matters is we make it our home, how we style it to represent our combined personalities =)

We can lay on the balcony or roof together holding hands and staring at the stars

Makeup. Sounds shallow but if you know what make-up she likes, sephora is your best friend. I date a lot of vegans and a lot of makeup isn't cruelty-free, so if yo gal is vegan make sure her make up is too.

> (OP)
>Makeup. Sounds shallow but if you know what make-up she likes, sephora is your best friend. I date a lot of vegans and a lot of makeup isn't cruelty-free, so if yo gal is vegan make sure her make up is too.

By the way Sephora is good but expensive fyi.
I usually drew things for a lot of my gals. My most recent ex wrote me songs.

Do you have a dream car or some place you always wanted to travel? Or what you want for your future kids?

Attached: 1555544_10152336067595373_6890767452884588778_n.jpg (960x960, 118K)

I'm a male 25 years old, and every single day of my life I've always wished to fall in love and share my whole life with a woman and she with me. Never found anyone to this date. But I guess I can dream, maybe one day it might happen? You'll never catch me saying all of that in real life tho.

I'll try anything once

If your gift giving ideas are so broadly based on generic blanket statements, you obviously have never really sat down and TALKED with the woman of your interest.

What hobbies does she have? What does she collect? Does she play video games? Does she like movies? Crafting? Cooking?

You gotta ask her, nitwit. There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to this.

Umm I don't care for the car so long as it's decent

I'd like to travel somewhere warm, California, maybe in Dominican and Europe would be nice... Berlin or France.

I don't know about kids, I havent thought about that.

I wish the same but with a guy

I'm the make-up guy. This user is right. The best gifts come from the heart. But food is also a good place to start. Literally everyone eats food. Plus you might get to watch her use her mouth. Plus you can find out if she has an eating disorder. Plus you can find out what food she likes :D
>"Hey femanon, you're pretty here'safoodihopeyoulikeit"

Date me
Fuck me

Skip all that. Find a woman you don't like, and buy her a house. That's how it will end up anyway.

The best way to know what your girl wants is to take her shopping and watch what she tries out, and ask questions. I bought my ex a designer purse when we first started our relationship. There are a lot of factors to consider. Brand, color, and the amorphous “style”. It’s literally impossible to choose the right purse for a girl unless you see her lusting for that one specifically. You basically NEED to consult her, and doing that discreetly is difficult. My trick was asking for advice for a gift for my mom’s birthday, but ultimately asking which one SHE would want if she were getting it. Then I got her the exact one she wanted. And she was actually surprised.

Best part is it was on an awesome sale.

There’s only 2 types of gifts that women enjoy

>Personal things that speak to them emotionally

And

>Things they’ve earned

Girls HATE being handed stuff from a guy they like without actually doing anything to earn it, it’s extremely hollow

My gf’s favorite gift I’ve ever given her was a music box I made by hand that plays our song

Please, nobody follow this advice

Women have a lot of variety in terms of what gifts they like actually. Some love handmade stuff, some don’t.

LOL she will leave the guy for someone who actually will care for her then !

How bout no?

crack rocks

Attached: fear factor.png (700x505, 454K)

This
>dope is nice too.

You know....most people marry the person they find attractive who have similar interest

Just because you have a pathetic world view it doesn't mean it is true

Attached: AP18139400721277_1526731427420_11720534_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

faggot