Going out for coffee and wanting to go on a hike together means she likes me as more than a friend, right guys??

Going out for coffee and wanting to go on a hike together means she likes me as more than a friend, right guys??

Attached: 18156894_1031596513607518_8230208341259490655_n.jpg (960x640, 85K)

Yes

No. Those are just simple, basic ass dates. She's looking to see if you're the one though

both yes and no

here's a plot twist lads, what if she's married and doing this?

Interesting. I'm too autistic to know what to do then

same. that's why I was curious what other people would have to say. damn.

pic wouldve been better if it was a male wolf

Pic related. She into you.

Attached: 1537353820414.jpg (751x753, 152K)

Femanon here. Not necessarily.

Maybe, depends on how she behaved on those dates.

Yes, she wants to be alone with you. Go hiking with her...you’ll get plenty of opportunity to stare at her ass walking uphill.

are these bad dates?

I think it's more laughing about dating white women. Like doing a blue apron together isn't necessarily a bad date; preparing food together could be awesome if you're really into cooking.

No.

Sometimes women ask men to do ridiculous things just to see how much resistance they put up. I'm not saying this is the case with coffee dates and hiking.
Otherwise modest attempts at spending time together are always a good thing, don't forget to tell her how much you enjoy her time.
But be weary. If she asks you to go to an opera or something overly eccentric or effeminate, you MUST put up resistance.

Attached: 1536504658287.jpg (726x550, 80K)

>Like doing a blue apron together isn't necessarily a bad date;
Oh dear

Friends do that stuff too...

Fuuuuuuuck you being her MANSTRESS!
Dude you need to cut her loose this will just get worse.

teach me

It's a bit dorky but you can always ask how she views the relationship

Absolutely playing with fire, OP. Good luck.

She’s interested in something. Make your intentions clear early on before you waste a lot of time. Woman will friend zone guys for backup support and whatever else. Just don’t be that guy.

If it's just you two it almost definitely means she's at least interested.