Can psychedelics help me?

Can psychedelics help me?

I am fairly accomplished in life and have a lot going for me, but I'm pretty much the angriest person ever to exist. I hate almost everyone and almost everything for almost every reason.

I generally know how to act, I get people wanting to be my friend and invite me to stuff and hang out, but usually I'm smiling and nodding while internally hating them for a laundry list of reasons. When nobody is blowing up my inbox seeking my company I almost never seek it out, I just do solo stuff until somebody bothers me. I play offline games because other humans bother the shit out of me. I watch exclusively nature documentaries and old/niche anime because I don't want to see any normal humans. I listen to almost exclusively instrumental music because I don't want to hear any human voices.

I am tired of being such a crank, I feel like it's putting a real dent in my life. However, I can't ignore the reasons I feel how I do.

Is there a chance psychedelics might be able to fix me somehow?

Attached: wbmks2jr9ol11.jpg (960x640, 91K)

dont ttake them they are bad for your heatlh and brain

If you want to take a low dose of acid, go ahead. Psychedelics offer the rare opportunity to reflect on your life from a different perspective.

Don't take too high a dose, don't take them often, and don't believe every realization you have. Otherwise you get the brainrot

They'll fuck your brain royally, trust me. I've seen people go fucking west on acid.

Shrooms or acid could be extremely helpful

they created new concepts for me to chew on. namely the concept of family.

I dont know if psychedelics are what you're looking for, but sober introspection to the edge of disenfranchisement might do you some good

DMT is what you want, it’ll completely turn your view of life upside down, especially if you get to the third inhalation and break through. It’ll feel like dying and being reborn again and it’ll give you a whole new respect for everything around you.

Otherwise, Gabapentin works in a similar way to alcohol without the side effects and can make you much more tolerant and social, at least, it did for me.

Attached: 601E2597-F0BF-4C16-89E2-26F9A288FF2C.jpg (720x900, 93K)

>edge of disenfranchisement
Interested in this, what do you mean by it?

Might help.

can confirm, gabapentin is fucking great. not a psychedelic, tiny bit addictive, but a very nice drug

psycadelics put your brain in a feedback loop with your senses and mind, thats why people that are high on shrooms or acid can look at their hand and think its so profound, essentially it distorts the clear signal going to your brain from or senses and makes you unable to think and see things clearly for what they are

drugs are defined as sorcery in the Bible and are a sin

The creators of the Bible don't want you to know the truth. That's why it's a sin

the same bible that tells you that if you hear the voice, you need to sacrifice your child

I hate everyone too and i love psychedelics.

Hey just FYI not everyone is a fat protestant american. Shocking, I know

At least op have feels. The last 5 years I feel indifferent about everything. Honestly I dont give a fuch about this petty planet, blow it up, for all I care.
Booze trigger me, and helpfully slowly kills me.
Op, go for really long walks, cost nothing and it helps...

Shrooms and dmt are the shit you want... dmt is hard to get, so take aome shrooms man, talk about it with close friend. Their helpful words will open doors. Don't fuck with lsd. It fries people.

>live a holy life, be pure!
you just dont want me to know the truth!

ironically thats what luciferians truly believe that lucifer gave us knowlegde when he helped us destroy our innocence

Attached: churchburning.jpg (1024x624, 302K)

Sociopathic pathological liar and narcisist.

Knock it off

> knock it off
sure wish I thought of that

>>>/420chan/
>>>/tumblr/
not paranormal, fuck off