Sailing in the heart of darkness

Update on pic related. Instead of meeting tonight she messaged means told me to come to a party organized by our school last thursday night (those are open to everybody so she could've come with her boyfriend). We met, we came there, bought some beers (this night she let me buy the beers) but the party was shit so we left immediately and we sat in the patio of the school for a while, then we goofed around the building (it's an old French school with a lot of history) trying to find a way to get on the roof. Then we left (it's 1 am by now), drank beers in some nice pub, then we danced to some chuck berry alone in the street, then we escalated a church, then we sat on the church, then we left, then we sat somewhere (it's 2 am). We talk a little bit and when she says she's going home I tell her I'm interested in her. She says first 'but I told you I had a boyfriend', then some bs about friends, then 'too bad' several times. I could see she was trembling, and she was looking at the horizon the whole time. Then we left each other. Nothing happened since. I need some advice, guys.

Attached: IMG_2842.png (750x1334, 229K)

she messaged me and*

bump

bump

bump

bump

Forgot to say that when I got real with her she smiled

If she has a boyfriend then just leave her alone you drunk horndog and make out with the girl that bums a smoke off you

but she's fine and the others aren't

bump

Stop fucking bumping faggot

You can always just go for it and rape her- she might like it.

fuck you

bump

Confess your outings to her boyfriend so he bashes the shit out of you

She's giving her number to guys and hanging out with them doing funny shit one on one deep at night while having a boyfriend. She's a real catch

I'm a good boxer. I'd beat him hard.
It's the way things are here, especially with girls this fine.

no wise user to evaluate the situation for a poor guy like me, though?

She just wants attention, don't give it to her
Also, get out of Paris: the city is shit and the girls are worse

I'm thinking about it. Thanks.

>t's the way things are here, especially with girls this fine.
If she was yours then guess what she's going to do

I don't really care. I just want to have her for a some time because I feel empty and I want to think about something else for a little while.

bump

Ffs man let it go, you don't want that girl, you just want a girl
Just do something to get your mind off it: go to the gym, for a run or read a book

Yeah I know, I'm bumping this thread because I want advice from other anons, someone they're very interesting.