I was talking with a (friend) girl about our dark stuff and I talked about my suicide attempt and she told me how she...

I was talking with a (friend) girl about our dark stuff and I talked about my suicide attempt and she told me how she was raped. The next day she says shes uncomfortable around me because she felt I was pushing her to talk about it (which I didn't get the vibe of at all, and she was the one who decided to even tell me) and she doesn't want to hang out anymore? I asked her if she trusts me and she said no, so I feel super offended like she thinks i'm a rapist or something?

What did I do? Am I austistic?

Attached: DIHF8sMUIAAC_SU.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

She is, unless you left out some detail that makes you a creep.

That's what i'm trying to get at but she won't even talk

We were chatting in her room on the bed lying head to toe, I asked if I could just sleep there because I was tired and her bed is furnished unlike mine. We seemed comfortable together. She even told me to come up and just sleep the same side as her for whatever reason. Later on she told me that she felt like she couldn't say no and was full with anxiety with me there, which I can understand but why the fuck wouldn't you just say something if we'd been super comfortable together before

I also apparently told her I didn't like her that much at some point (which i'm pretty sure was a clear joke) and I ditched her on the underground at the point where she said he felt uncomfortable around me and didn't want me with her (which seems like what she would have wanted?)

That is literally EVERYTHING I can think of

I feel like I should be the one who's angry and I am but she's a genuinely good person and i'm not sure if i'm just retarded and not seeing what's going on properly

>*come up and just sleep the same side as her
like not from head to toe
>*Later on she told me that she felt like she couldn't say no
me asking to sleep there

men and women cant be friends

This one's going in my cringe compilation.

Women are subhuman, what did you expect?

what did I do, I might be a genuine autist

might be the first person she told and she hasn't come to terms with it

She might just be overly sensitive and have trouble communicating because of her experience. It was probably something small that set it off, which is why you can't figure it out, but it's anyone's guess as to whether it's your 'fault' or not (as in, whether it's something you reasonably shouldn't have done, like making a rape joke, or something you had no means of recognising/controlling, like just happening to be there during a time she happened to be feeling anxious and projecting that anxiety onto whatever's convenient). And the latter wouldn't necessarily be her 'fault' either, some people just get real fucked and can't process things properly.
It's just one of those shitty situations. Hopefully she just needs a little space and reassurance.

>Hopefully she just needs a little space and reassurance

sure, I don't know whether I should completely just leave her alone, because it's not a healthy way to end talking to someone

If what you're saying is accurate and you didn't push her, I'd say you should just listen to her and walk away before the false rape allegations start.

Make your position clear as well, tell her something like "hey, I'm sorry if you felt pushed, that wasn't my intention at all, I'll leave you alone forever now" and get the fuck outta there.

Attached: 1506311448362.jpg (295x300, 32K)

Apologize that things went too deep (even if it wasn't your fault.)
Assure her that you weren't trying to pry and do not think less of her because of what you learned.
Promise that you will never ever tell anyone her secrets.

And mean all of it

she probably wasn't even raped lmao

Thats why you don't tell women about your problems.

Even if they love you they WILL disappear the minute you open up.

When women say they want a man in touch with his feelings they actually mean her feelings and none of his own.

>going near rape victims
oh no no no...

Not ur fault. Let it go, let her be.

In her mind she caved to some social pressure and told you something she didn't want to tell anyone.
I guess from now on I'm not going to ask, it's probably safer that way.

It's clear that both you and her pretty shitty friends to each other so just let it pass
Fucking retarded kids baka

She doesn't sound stable to me
That's just me tho

Apologize and move on.

Her acting this way means she agreed to something she soon after regretted. Sadly, you can't know what that is because you aren't her.

Chalk it up to a life experience and move on.