ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 2AB98gz_d.jpg (640x425, 9K)

Ladies how do you feel about men who went through abuse as a child? Do you find them too depressing to be around with or with ever that in mind?

Can you honestly be in love with two people at once?

A girl I like seems very much in love with me but has a boyfriend (of less than one year), is it reasonable to expect she'll leave him anyways?
Is cheating less "bad" if the cheater has caught feelings for someone else?

Depends on the level of abuse and how well he handles it.

I've dated a guy who was molested when he was a kid, it was a one time thing though. I didn't mind because for most of the part he acted normal, we didn't date very long though.

Yes, but it becomes more like a person so thristy for love it wont stop at 2 lovers.
She can give all the excuses she needs but deep down its because she seeks love in so many other forms she cant be tied down to one. So since you KNOW you arent the first, you should now know you wont be the last.

Shit, because mine just fucked me up and I cant tell what is simple and normal behavior anymore.

Ok pls be honest
I want to text my girl interest my outfit, but Im afraid she already thinks I am gay
To do or not to do?
Both genders, male experience and female opinion welcome

no to all

Dude, you might be gay or at least bi.

>been dating this guy, i really like him
>he asks me what are my future goals
>asks me if I want kids and getting married
>retarded me says no, no kids and no marriage
>the reality is that it's something i actually want
>i said it because it takes me a while to open up with someone i don't know for too long

Did I fuck up? How do I go back?

Well here is what i would think if i was the bf.
I would say ok and let it go because over time she will change into the person she will want to be.
And I would wait for that.

explain to him like how you just told us

This too
If he asked that kind of question then right there you should tell him what you told us

Dude, thats ok, you are supported more than ever by the gay community you can come out in front of nearly anyone. There are a lot of gay anons and really doesnt change anything about yourself. Just admits who you already are.

Just don't do it if she already thinks your gay. Why would you do such an avoidably gay-looking thing if she thinks that? Save that for after you've fucked her enough that she's confident you're just a fop.

I just didn't want to sound like someone who would cling to him or shit like that.
I guess he figured out himself that i could change into someone who would want these things, considering that i wasnt visibly convinced of what i said.
Next time, if things will be getting for the better, i'll bring it out somehow and explain myself better.

I hate women to much to get a gf. How do I stop?

Depends on what you mean by love. We use that word to cover so many different types of relationships that’s almost worthless.
If we are restricting the word love to mean the highest form of romantic feeling for another person - no, you can’t love two people at once.
If we are using the word love to just mean feelings of affection combined with a recognition of that person’s higher than average compatibility with you, perhaps combined with caring about the outcome of each relationship due to attachment/fear of loss - yes you can “love” multiple people in this sense.

I wouldn’t say either is worth it if you’re struggling much to make a decision between them.

iunno. why do you hate us? try to find a girl who does not-that. or keeps it to a minimum and doesn't pitch a fit when you call her out on being retarded when she slips up.

Literally explain this to him as the other user says

>hey user remember when you asked me if I wanted kids and marriage? Well I actually really do, I’m just embarrassed about it and shy about sharing stuff like that right when I’m getting to know someone. Sorry haha, I felt guilty because I wasn’t honest

Guy here. Stupid question, I know, and it may be something where I have to just be a man and ask a forward question, but here it is.

Going out with a girl from work. I've pussy footed around the fact that she's really hot and I want to date her because I'm very weary of dating at work. I'm not 100% sure I'm going on a date. How do I bait an answer out of her?

Bonus question: what do you like to be asked on a first date? Or second I guess, as we know a little about each other.

There’s two types of clingy

It’s okay to be clingy in the sense you are open about your affection, you are open that you’re serious about it, you want to and actively try to spend time with him, etc etc
Guys want to feel loved

It’s only bad-clingy when they need quiet or need to focus or really don’t want to do X and you force them to have conversation or do the thing they don’t want to. They want to be needed and thought if by you, it’s just in the moments they need their calm they really respond poorly to it getting ruined. For them I would say it’s like waking someone up in the middle of the night - they need that rest don’t do it.

>why do you hate us?
My mother basically dumped all of her own issues with men onto me

Well just tell him as is? Call him now, say you made a mistake in what you said, make that shit romantic girl! Tell this man you want all of it! You were scared he didnt want it too!

I’m woman and hate women.
Key is to realize that whenever you say “I hate X group” is an implied “generally” at the end of every one of those sentences unless you specifically hate something in the very definition of being a member of that group, as opposed to hating general or common traits.

Trust me, there’s a handful of girls out in the world who will not possess or will possess in much low concentration the very things you probably hate. You won’t hate these girls. The ones you don’t hate you wife.

You spite them because you think they spite you, am I wrong?

forgive her for it. like actually tell her you forgive her and what you're forgiving her for. do you know your dad?

My ex an I ended on good terms, but I want to get her back. She wanted to stay friends.

We've been in no contact for 30 days, that I've been enforcing.

Do I remain no contact forever, or would it be an okay idea to reach out to her in another month and try to get together and catch up?

6 months minimum, unless she reaches out first. Look for other women

This, omg this! I am a guy and i do this some times too and its fine to just let it go dawgWith women we just got to let it go because as guys we got to be strong a d let them have it, plus down the line hopefully the ladies will acknowledge what we do down the line. Unless i am really reading into this wrong.

In my experience, after a "break" from my ex (she split up with me but said she wanted to make it work if we could, because it was nearly 4 years) I found that I didn't like her anymore. It felt entirely platonic. I personally would recommend it and you'll either find that it's 100% a no from her, or 100% a no from you. Or maybe you'll hit it off like at the start.

It was such a weird feeling, it was kind of a relief and massive disappointment at the same time.

Ok so how do I proceed to ignite her sexual interest if we already like each other

I lived with him the first 14 years of my life. He taught me how to form tackle and use tools. He's literally the manliest man I know.

What you mean pussy footed?

be strong and set us straight. do learn to pick your battles but just letting it go all the time will not lead to anything but headaches and heartache.

6 months and she'll find someone else. The main reason she left was because I was a depressed wreck with no future goals.

By October I'll be in classes again, be busy, and have things going for me. I've decided that if nothing happens between us by mid November, I'm completely moving on.

I'm absolutely convinced I want to marry her. I'm still in love with her, and would prefer not to move on and date other women.

good to hear, and he sounds like a great man indeed. what does he have to say about your outlook on us? have you asked him about it?

>okay to be clingy in the sense you are open about your affection, you are open that you’re serious about it, you want to and actively try to spend time with him, etc etc

But what if we miss read that message and fuck up, what do we do to apologize and fix it?

Normally I am really brash and will just straight up tell a girl that I fancy her. "Pussyfoot" is a British expression I guess you don't get everywhere and non-native English speakers will probably never have heard. It's basically "beat around the bush" if you understand that. Avoiding the subject directly. So I invited her out for drinks and did it in a casual rather than date way.

>I'm absolutely convinced I want to marry her. I'm still in love with her, and would prefer not to move on and date other women.
So was I, believe me. I was crying for the two weeks until I went on the date with her and it was immediately different. We actually had just grown apart and seeing her every day I didn't notice. I guess I was lucky that it was both of us that felt that way in the end.

>With women we just got to let it go because as guys we got to be strong a d let them have it, plus down the line hopefully the ladies will acknowledge what we do down the line
So you basically say "do whatever you want and own it". I like this perspective.

kek hun seriously you just explain what happened and apologise for the fuck up. don't make a bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. user even laid out word for word what you could say if you aren't sure how to phrase it

Beating around the bush is how the fucking game is played dude.

Yes I am.

No i mean if i professed that as the guy in this scenario and she doesnt actually feel this same way not even secretly

Stop being a puss and ask her out

It's not an innuendo. In this case pussy actually means cat and not vagina. Cats have really light steps, so to "pussy foot" is to be excessively careful or subtle.

Girls:

Would you be willing to date a decently happy and well-adjusted guy with good career prospects, clear goals, and a general direction in life, even if he had some severe trauma in his past?

I’ve done a lot of healing from growing up abused and forced to take drugs as a kid. I’m okay now, pursuing my education, and happy to be alive, but I’m always terrified to open up when I get to that stage in a new relationship because I’m worried that my past will scare a woman away even though I’ve overcome all that.

How do I fix this?

Attached: 043883B6-C2B5-490B-81CC-8E2EA9EB2379.jpg (900x960, 61K)

How to compliment women without being creepy? Recently I've learned a person I'm in love with views my compliments that way. I tried to talk to her about it and she couldn't say what is and isn't creepy to her (I asked about specific instances and she would say "maybe that wasn't" or "I don't know"). Are there some general do-s and don't-s?

my bad, thought you were the other poster

Well I kind of know the feeling.
I had a crush while in a relationship and met her alone and we held hands but I told her I don't want to go further because while I'd date her if I was single I value my gf too much ans love her with all my heart.

Well, with this girl it also started with holding hands, then we kissed and touched and cuddled and she straight up told me she likes me and wants more with me. And again on Wednesday. And again yesterday.
But we never went further because I don't want her to feel even more guilty and she doesn't want to drag me into this any deeper.

If you’re a good guy now it won’t matter.

Why do you think a girl who actually loves you would dislike you for bad things happening to you? It shouldn’t be a concern at all

You don’t really love either m8, you’re just infatuated.

>Trust me, there’s a handful of girls out in the world who will not possess or will possess in much low concentration the very things you probably hate. You won’t hate these girls. The ones you don’t hate you wife.
What?

So your are saying women are guilty for generalizing everything we say?

What's the best way to tell a girl that you like her but you're also happy being friends if she doesn't feel the same way and that it won't become awkward for you?

>meet up as she had a spare ticket for an event
>chat non-stop, never checks her phone
>do this 7 more times, go see a movie, grab dinner, drinks etc.
>does NOT text me at all apart from replying when I suggest we meet up again
>if I tell her to message me when she's free she won't text me at all, has gone 2 months without texting me
>when we meet up though it's like she a different persona nd she chats non-stop, often has to rush to get her last train

I like her a lot and don't want to keep mistaking every little thing she does as an indication of whether she likes me.

There is a problem here, picking those battles has gotten more difficult and hard to handle.

Dont think about it and enjoy the ride. If you miss something or she does then its friendship if you end up hooking up then it works out. Saying something now will cock it up.

are you in a relationship? because one of you is being unreasonable here. p sure it's gonna hinge on that.

>first date with girl
>she's already been telling me she loves me
>tells me how she's already been engaged once and stuff
>puts my hand on her thigh while we're driving around
>we stop somewhere
>make out
>put my hand down her shirt and grab her boob, put my hand down her pants and feel up on her ass
>giving me the fuck me eyes but didn't want to go all the way
>telling me how much she loves me
>also how we need a day together just the two of us

So yea, I'm getting laid soon right?

Yeah if you dont fuck it up like i probably would.

yea its the first time ive ever just grabbed a boob on a first date, but i figured i'd see what happened.

>she's 19, im 28

So yea

There's nothing to cock up, unless I suggest something then she won't contact me at all and I'm tired of every "date" ending with me going home alone and wondering "wait, was her playing with her hair and indication" "wait, when she made a joke about us living together was that a hint"?

I'd rather know upfront whether this is just a friendship or if it can be a relationship so I can focus my pursuit of love elsewhere. More than happy just being friends with her, but I'd like to know where I stand.

checked, and i hear ya but the only solution basically amounts to "git gud fgt". you're clear on what it means to pick your battles, yeah?

How would you feel if a girl told you she got a UTI because of sex with you or something along those lines?

I always feel ashamed and hide it when something like that happens. Am I right in thinking that this is just the sort of stuff you don't share?

Attached: 1476439485738.gif (750x1000, 29K)

Maybe it's her? There was this girl I was sort of flirting with recently and she had severe mental illness like sometimes she'd randomly call me a creep when the last conversation we had were completely ordinary everyday small-talk with absolutely nothing to it. She recently removed me from every social-media during one of her "crises".

But otherwise I think she just isn't the same kind of person as you. Some people have different types as to how they deal with affection and relationships. Some don't like straight out compliments, they will think you're being cringy or clingy or some shit because they have a different way of doing things and they like mindgames and little pull-push bullshit games.

So my best advice is : move on to someone who's more like you.

Do girls like men butts or is it just well spread meme

Attached: 20180922_194136~(1).jpg (1868x1310, 1.35M)

Creepiness is inversely proportional to attractiveness.

Saying "Your tits are massive" isn't creepy if you're a 9/10 guy. Saying "You've got a beautiful smile" is creepy if you're a 4/10 guy.

I like my bf's butt when he's naked but otherwise I don't really notice them that much, unless a guy has a huge ass like a woman but then it's more like awe rather than lust

Dude, my butt is the ONLY THING I have ever been complimented on. I'm paying special attention to my glutes while getting back down to 205 for that reason.

Based and redpilled

If you are alone by table and you are good looking, girls will be wondering why arent you talking to them and think you are such mysterious being

If you do same shit while not being so good looking, you will be called a potential rapist, and a freak by same women.

So theres that

Yeah i have been getting bette

On the other hand, you have never been in contact with women in your life so you would probably not know what they say about a guy sitting alone at a table.

>move on to someone who's more like you.
She's like me. And I'm not really sure what's the problem - if she didn't like my reactions, why does she continue to send me photos of herself?

>She recently removed me from every social-media during one of her "crises".
This is something I know well. There's a general pattern of her accusing me of some vague thing, then backpedaling and saying it's her own bullshit and I shouldn't take it seriously.

Really? I don't know what to think about myself. I described the whole situation to another female friend and she said my compliments are OK, it's me who is the problem. But this is the same woman who said she would fall in love with me if I were available (meaning: not obsessed with the girl who called me creepy) and recently she's shown this weird inverse of incel bullshit whenever I speak about my emotions. I am a beta cuck, am I not?

>I always feel ashamed and hide it when something like that happens.
that's how problems repeat instead of getting solved. easily preventable problem in this case (make sure your hands are clean before you go sticking fingers in her, and anything that's been in the pooper gets kept well away from the cunt). UTIs and yeast infections are unpleasant af. she's not trying to make you feel bad for it happening, she's trying to make it less likely to happen again by bringing it to your attention.

Does smalltalk count?

Oh forgot to specify, I'm the girl in this situation.

I'm just afraid he'd think it's not his problem or worse off be disgusted

>She's like me.
On other things maybe, but in terms of affection or relationship-wise it would seem you are very different.

>if she didn't like my reactions, why does she continue to send me photos of herself?
Because she's messing with you?
Because she's a narcissist?
Because she likes you but doesn't have the same way of dealing with things as you and finds you too quick to show your feelings or too intense early on?
Maybe calling you a creep is just her way of teasing you/shit testing you?

Could be a lot of stuff. But you sound like a sincere, straight forward guy who likes to show affection to someone he has feelings for because you had a pretty normal childhood and were loved as a child.

She sounds like a girl with serious issues. Especially with the last part, she sounds like the bipolar piece of work I was referring to.

To get insight as to what "women" as a whole think and say? No.
But then again, if you had that kind of insight you wouldn't put all women in the same bag.

>Match with qt
>Talking for about a day and a half
>Ask to hang out
>Says she's busy, we should get to know each other a bit more first

I'm cool with that, but she's putting the bare minimum into conversations, if she wanted nothing to do with me, she could've just said so

>Could be a lot of stuff. But you sound like a sincere, straight forward guy who likes to show affection to someone he has feelings for because you had a pretty normal childhood and were loved as a child.
Well, not exactly. In fact one thing we bonded over were our pretty similar, fucked up childhoods. We've both got abandonment issues and all that crap.

>On other things maybe, but in terms of affection or relationship-wise it would seem you are very different.
Or I'm simply not good enough for her, this is what my other friend suggested (and when I told her that she didn't deny it).

good on ya m8. keep at it. i know it's rough going sometimes but it sucks less than the alternative. be good to yourself, be good to the people around you, and try not to get discouraged, k?

next thing you say is that personality is everything and looks do not matter

ah, gotcha. my advice remains pretty much the same though. particular emphasis on the first line of it. if you're worried about how to convey what the issue was, skip the use of words that may elicit disgust and just say your bits got irritated and it kept up for a few days, then request that he do whatever needs done (or not done) next time so it doesn't happen again.

>dont pickup girls at work
>dont pickup girls at gym
>dont pickup girls in store
>dont pickup girls in church
>dont eat where you shit

Ok so im basically doomed to die a kissless virgin right
Also asked chick out from gym and nothing bad happened, she just said she has boyfriend. Was still friendly to me and we both went our way.

>single women
the joke is that there are no single women

I kinda feel the same. You cant even ask out girls in your social circle because if she ever says no or you two break up it'll be awkward as fuck.

I met the guy I'm dating at a rock bar, and we used our mutual love for metal for a good conversation starter

The gym and store? People are busy. Maybe you can try to become friendly with a girl at the gym over a long period of time but otherwise not the best idea. Work isn't good because as you said, 'don't eat where you shit' and church? I've never really been in a church so don't know about that.

I think it's good to find someone with similar interests so you could try joining some societies and clubs? I think bars really aren't a bad place, especially alternative ones but if that's not your thing then that's understandable

My husband was victim of sexual abuse throughout his early childhood and it left quite a few marks in him. I say its difficult but not impossible to find someone long term for you. Try to find someone who understands and can relate at least to what you went through. Abuse survivors are more common than youd think.
In my opinion, people who drop people who are "overly complicated" because they "dont need that drama in their life" are extremely based and shallow.
Of course, if the person completely gives up on trying to function they cant blame anyone but themselves, but if they just have a hard time but can function, its nbd

Personally I don't really but I'm attracted to weird things (hands, collarbones)

Anyone?

WE DO.
When i started going out with my bf i was already checking him out. When he wore tighter pants once he went from a good 7.75 to a solid 8.5.
Saw him naked by now and DAMN if that ass isnt looking fucking delicious.

oh
>tfw missed leg day today

When it comes to body parts, I'm mainly attracted to hands and neck

Youre getting your dick wet but honestly? Idk if you shouldnt pump and dump...
i mean, i love yous and talking about engagement in the first date?

i dont think hands are that weird per se
ive heard many women are especially when hands are strong and meaty, it signifies a physically strong man. And collarbones literally makes sense evolutionary, the longer they are the wider the shoulders and better waist / shoulder ratio

i did visit a metal / rock bar where shows are made some time ago

i think ill get some tickets.
I even met some very cute chicks on metal shows and spoke with them but it never went anywhere.
I am into heavy music, and weird heavy music while were at it, so most "normal" people are offput by it.

i have good neck thanks to lifting heavy as fuck at gym, but my hands are big but not that meaty, more skele-like which sorta sucks but its helpfull in my sport so well.

Neck is huge for facial aesthetics for men

What the fuck does it mean when she likes making out with you from time to time, but says she isn't into a relationship at the moment?

NEVER miss leg day, seriously

Fwb man. Hooking up w/o strings attached

Girls:
Okay, be honest, just how much of a con is a man who doesn't have a driver's license?
And don't say 'it doesn't matter', because it's objectively more romantic for a guy to pick his date up for their, well date, as opposed to taking the bus and meeting there.
And while we're on the topic, if a man can drive and has a car, does the car he owns effect your opinion of him?

I don't like thick neck if it makes sense, just average ones. There is this guy I crush on and his neck looks so dang kissable, makes me want to give him some serious hickeys (btw, do guys find neck-kissing weird?) And I like "pianist's" hands, so long fingers and kinda bony, but elegant.

ifdk man, she made it clear that she doesn't want to date anyone right now, but every time were drunk, she always asks me if I want to make out with her, but nothing beyond that.