My bf raped me

>went to bed early because we had a fight and i was just really tired
>boyfriend waited till i was just asleep
>comes into the bedroom turns the light on
>grabs me by my hair and drags me out of bed
>slaps me as hard in the face and starts shouting abuse
>go limp as always
>he pushes me back on the bed pulls down my pajama bottoms
>still holding my hair he pushes my head down into the bed and spreads apart my legs with his knees
>im completely silent and shaking at this point
>roughly penetrates me with his finger and starts raping me
>goes on for about 5 minutes
>afterwards he rolls me over and sits on my stomach
>he masturbates while holding my head with the other hand
>keeps telling me to look at him
>finally he finishes all over my face and chest
>he's just laughing at this point calling me a cumslut whore etc
>wont let me wipe my face so im just lying there covered in his cum
>finally lets me up
>run to the bathroom and lock the door
>immediately take a shower so he cant hear me crying
in the morning he kissed me like nothing had happened and said he loved me

Attached: 2018-09-22 23.48.32.jpg (2576x1932, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the hell out of there now. Go stay with a close friend or your parents, and call the police

Report him
>inb4 b-but I love him

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADSASA.
Pathetic slut.
Stand up for yourself.

Attached: how horrifying.png (444x440, 280K)

that's pretty awful if true
what are you planning to do?

options:
1. leave
-may cause him to go psycho and stalk you

2. set up similar scenario; record incident with hidden camera
-make him get what he deserves; will protect other women in the future; will have the law on your side

Okay, so, bait? Or what? Because the obvious answers here are "well have you told him that kind of thing is absolutely horrifying for you?" and "he clearly doesn't actually give a shit and you're just a convenient hole for him to fuck"

So, like, bait? Or what?

Don't pretend you didn't like it

that's hot

Came here to say this!

REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk

Shouldn't have taken a shower. You may have washed away the evidence needed for any sort of justice

You live in the era of woman power. You have sisters behind you who will help you and guide you when you report him.

Here's some food for thought: If you don't take action and report him and get this shit stopped. He's going to do it again. And again. And again. Not only to you, but to any number of women in the future.

REPORT HIM TO THE AUTHORITIES. Teach him NOW that this is no longer accepted by you, and other women.

Stand up for yourself.

Report him to the cops now OP. I'm really sorry you were raped. Please, don't let yourself be abused like this again. You deserve better.

>starts shouting abuse
lmao newfags will always be clueless

She's got 72 hours to get her twat swabbed before the last sperm dies. After that, there's still the dead sperm residue that they can match with his DNA.

The only thing she's gotta do is grow a spine and actually report him. That's the million dollar question though, isn't it? Is she smart and brave enough to do it?

(My guess, if she's looking to Jow Forums for answers instead of actual authorities, the answer is no.)

>living with a man before marriage
lmao slut

Fucking hot

its getting pretty hard to have sympathy for girls like OP. They actually choose and stick with these dudes and there's always a ton of common themes. You probably both have BPD. Let me just summarize whats gonna happen in this thread. Everyone is gonna fall over themselves to tell OP to leave this faggot and tell the cops like any sane person would, but due to her weakness or stupidity she will likely not only do nothing but actually continue the relationship like a moth to the flame. This is probably bait, but lets be real there's a ton of this happening out there.

>then women leave you for not giving them their rape fantasy
Fuck this.

Attached: dorothy_bap.jpg (793x793, 355K)

Roleplay user- try it, you'll love it.

>im completely silent
At no point did you tell him "no" "stop" ect?

He's your BF, you both love each other, correct? Why do you consider that rape? Honest question. If my GF wakes me up by ripping my boxers off and straddling me in the middle of the night horny out of her mind I'm going to give her what she wants because I love her and I'd want to please her.

Attached: 1503361683396.jpg (261x244, 11K)

I mean I got a boner but I still think he deserves to get convicted for this shit.

op was literally beaten and had her legs forced open. You, I and OPs BF all know that this wasn't consented to. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Who the fuck shouts "abuse"?
Anyway, report him, get out of the house and get a restraining order.
It will cost you a lot of time and grief, but if it stops him from doing it to you or anyone else again, it should be worth it.
The worst thing you can do is wait a few days and stay in the same home as him.

>have dominate bf, possibly with rape fantasies
>he acts upon them(or just randomly wanted sex)
>at no point during or after the act, or after, did you communicate to him that it wasn't okay
>expects him to read your mind and realize he raped you
Gee, idunno, have you thought about talking to him about it?

Do you have to sign a consent form every time you initiate sexual contact with your significant other? If so, please point me to where I can get some of those forms so I don't have my retarded gf come to a Peruvian blow dart hunting forum and accuse me of rape

Kill him, no mercy for the wicked.

Do you actually think that someone who has without warning or prior discussion of rough sex or BDSM, been dragged by their hair out of bed while sleeping, slapped, verbally abused, and been forced into penetration, is able to be reasonably assumed to be consenting? This isn't a BDSM couple who have discussed rape play and set up safe words. It's one person being abusive and committing rape, and the other person being scared to do anything because they're scared (with good reason) of further violence. Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1527381370634.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

>all these implications
OP didn't describe their relationship any further than this single instance of (apparent) abuse. All we have are assumptions, man. Either way OP needs to say something.

Attached: meh.png (456x213, 3K)

She is either

A) Horrified by the blatant reality of it now and crying and having a meltdown

B) loling at people responding to bait

C) Thinking he just likes it rough and maybe will ask him to try some Roleplay stuff to feel more empowered and stays with him.

D) Dead from suicide

There is no evidence to suggest any prior discussion of consent to this kind of sexual kink or role play, so unless something is provided to suggest that, I'm going to assume that it doesn't exist.
>apparent abuse
Again, unless there's some good explanation (lying, omission of information), it is physical, emotional and sexual abuse.

Pretty hypocritical of you to criticize me for implications as well, your post is ripe with implications that there's likely to be some other explanation, despite no evidence to base this upon.

>record incident with hidden camera
then get fucking killed when he finds the camera gotcha

Or put it on the internet.

>in the morning he kissed me like nothing had happened and said he loved me
wtf go to the police now, dont go back get a rape kit done. GO!

Hidden. Like one inside a pen or a functioning usb charger

And you take the recording to the police, not the net

But yes, this a little bit of guile and technical knowledge that i fear that some people may not have; because you have to do things like check the privacy laws in your country; hide the recording; ensure hiding of playback device/ no caches on the playback device; make multiple physical hidden backups etc

Attached: images-47.jpg (493x298, 10K)

dont listen to these shitty anons who are gonna sexualize your abuse.

this may be incorrect but supposedly, if you call the police and pretend to be calling a pizza place the dispatcher will play along.

>i'd like to order a pizza
>"ma'am this is 911"
>yes of course! Now can you do half pepperoni and half deluxe?
>"ma'am are you in a dangerous situation right now?"
>yes! thank you so much. Now what kind of sides do you have?

From there apparently dispatchers will say things like "say coca cola if youre a hostage. say pepsi if youre in an abusive home" and you say like "pepsi" and they'll say "are their kids around?" and you can say "no thank you".

Just make sure the call isnt loud enough that he can make out the words.

You are so fucking dramatic. Just call the cops 10 feet from the house.

>She's got 72 hours to get her twat swabbed before the last sperm dies

>Dear policeman, this sperm of my BF is proof i was raped

It would just be enough with her word and obvious mental state honestly. Cops have a huge soft spot for this kind of thing.

You didnt even fight back = not rape = you are a cum slut whore

Women are too stupid to think that much

Hopefully D

Welcome to the world we live in.

Attached: 1510041028977.jpg (534x540, 78K)

Rough entry also leaves telltale signs would be excellent proof. But those signs can and do heal. Bruises, scratches, or any other signs of injury would also help corroborate it.

And yet OP will continue riding the cock carousel and wonder why her pussy keeps getting pumped and dumped.

Even accusing someone of rape on Facebook is enough to completely ruin their life without any evidence.

There's no evidence at all aside from one party's accusations of rape, you turbo faggot. This is literally "Assumptions: the thread".

Due process faggot. If you automatically believe the accuser you're automatically labeling the person accussed of being guilty. It's immoral to just believe her. Anytime anyone is accussed of any other crime they are presumed innocent until proven guilty. You have serious issues if you automatically believe her.

I'm not that guy, but you have serious issues if you can't empathize with the gravity of the situation.

That gravity goes both ways, friend.

If a woman is a slut anyways who cares if she's raped

To add to that- you are not on the jury right now. You are on the 'Cry for Help' message.

No you have issues by assuming someone is guilty based on an accusation. In no other situation would you do that.

seeShe didn't cry wolf here. You guys have no power over this situation besides helping it if it is legitimate.

This isn't a logical deconstruction

‘Merica land of the stupid fucks.

No it’s not.

Rough entry can be achieved simply by rough sex. I always made my ex bleed a little when I penetrated no matter how gently I went in.

that's what you get for dating a Chad who thinks he's entitled to sex

The problem is that to many woman have lied and ruined men's lives, even if he's not found guilty his life can easily be ruined because people will just believe her.

What needs to happen is everything should be kept private until its proven.

Only women are to blame for this

So user, you never actually said “No!, Stop!” Or anything to indicate that you were not enjoying the sex?

Good point

Go make an Jow Forums thread if you want to talk about Boys Vs Girls. This is not the time or place for this.

>This is not the time or place for this
But it is.

Implied consent is consent which is not expressly granted by a person, but rather implicitly granted by a person's actions and the facts and circumstances of a particular situation (or in some cases, by a person's silence or inaction).

>This justifies Slavery

>sex is slavery

>bf
>rape

do you not understand the purpose of intimate relationships?
you made me break nofap btw

Attached: 1532878931668.jpg (420x420, 39K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_slavery

>user learns about Human Trafficking

This story sounds made up and bait.

>sexual intercourse between the two parties of a given relationship is human trafficking

The idea of just "believing her" is exactly boys vs girls.

Don't be fucking obtuse. If I were on a jury and this was all the evidence I had, then it would be a firm Not Guilty due to lack of evidence. But I'm not on a jury. I'm in a thread on an anonymous shit posting connoisseur collective, giving advice. Do you hold every single person asking for advice to the same standard of proof, before you'll help them? Should emergency number operators require proof beyond reasonable doubt before sending police?

And read my post again:
>unless there's some good explanation (lying, omission of information), it is physical, emotional and sexual abuse.
UNLESS
N
L
E
S
S

>There is no such thing as a pimp that grooms girls

With the ignorant babble you spill I doubt you'd even realize your daughter was under the will of a parasite.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI

Are you shaming sex workers?

I don't care what anybody says, I'm assuming false accusations until people stop swinging accusations around like a toy everywhere they go.

The boy who cried wolf.

You should probably assume this was just shitty bait

get out and call police

kys

They all are.

Shity b8

Usually, and it's obvious when the answer is obvious
Like fuck off that situation isn't even real. In this day and age you could have him booked for much less, and you could bring it up to him, but no, better make a fucking post on fucking Jow Forums

Like get outta my face with that shiet. It's just a shitposter stirring shit on Jow Forums.

Reason #247 why I don't respect women as much as I do men.

> allows themselves to be physically abused by someone they are in a relationship with
> complains about it for sympathy but stays in relationship with the person

Jesus. The Bible was right about everything.

>non penetration
>rape
lol

Are you kidding? Get the fuck out of there and file a police report. At the very least get out. He thinks you're trash and is psycho.

Go file a police report. Dont listen to these incels calling you out. Your the victim here. Please go call the police. Im not white knighting its something you have to do

Redpilled

Hawt. Can you greentext some more so I can get off?

Lmao, another disgusting roastie gets what she deserves.

I'm trying to imagine the kind of person that would do something like this but what's even worse is that you're dating this gross loser. It's wrong on both sides.

>the kind of person that would do something like this
wow imagine some guy just fucking his girlfriend
absolutely unthinkable

>>go limp as always
OP is a guy

Stop! My dick can only get so hard.

If this thread isn't a troll then i don't know what is.

/thread

Stupid Tumblr nigger, this is bait.

Sounds like a fetish thing and not really a rape.

Where is the part of the store where you said "no" or "stop"? Or the part where you attempted to physically resist?

I don't know the history woth you two but it just sounds like a form of kinky sex between two adults who love enough enough to live together.

Since you seem bothered by this you just need to tell him "never again". Then if he does it you need to resist. Going limp and being quiet does not help.