Bed bugs !!!

Just found out i have bed bugs. How do kill the little bastards /adv / ? Bug bomb, sprays, get rid off beds ? Or all of the above.

Attached: images (3).jpg (242x208, 10K)

Shameless self bump.

kill the fuckers with heat. get your room up to 120 degrees with electric heaters. seal all holes, cracks first, maybe using saran wrap and painters tape.

maybe get a fan to blow the heat around. i would also have a fire extinguisher, smoke alarm on guard.

did somalians recently move into your apartment?

You gotta get a professional in to really do the job. These fuckers will hide in every possible spot they can, and if you think they're gone, they'll be back in full force in a week.

delet the bed and bedding and everything that touches it, or get a professional's idea

Store bought bug bombs don't work. You need a pro. It will take a month or two to get rid of them all. You need to stay sleeping on your bed as well to "bait" the bugs out into the poison the pro will leave.

Get a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol and spray the fuck out of everything, it kills them n there eggs. Vacume every day and dump the vacumed stuff outside. Throw away everything that isn't super import to you. Wash everything you keep very well and spray with rubbing alcohol then seal up in plastic bags. Launder your bedding every day and only use one set of sheets n blanket wash it every day then put back on the bed to sleep on. You actually will probably have to get rid of your bed. They go in the box spring and mattress and are hard to clean well enough to get out. Bug bombs don't work well at all they just berow down and hide from the gas. Your better of throwing away everything you can and soaking everything else in rubbing alcohol.

Don't put money into anything until you have a professional at the ready and you're ready to purge ALL of your things. Otherwise you'll just be wasting money and effort. Bag up ALL of your fabrics, clear your floor and stay away from anything wicker or a lot of crevices..If you don't go absolutely all-in to deal with this they'll just come back over and over again.

Also, diatomaceous earth is the best thing you can do for yourself. Get lots of food grade and use it EVERYWHERE. It strips their exoskeleton and ruins their eggs.

M8 all my neighbours are african i live in london lol

Cheers

One more. Get used to checking every last bit of your clothing before putting anything on or after sitting anywhere. Using a dryer to kill the bugs can get you a little peace of mind, but you still have to be absolutely vigilant. They're drawn to the carbon dioxide you exhale and a bite will cause more to come.

I payed an ocid guy like a grand to get rid of them at me rental cabin and they didn't get the job done. Sometimes the professionals don't even get them all and they charge you an arm n a leg anyways.

You can put rubbing alcohol on your skin and they hate it, way less likely to bit you. Also have to run dryer on high heat otherwise they can actually infest your dryer and not be killed

They're drawn to lay eggs in hidden places so a cabin is hell to remedy, but you shouldn't have had to pay that much in the first place. Professionals are important in this situation because they have access to industrial chemicals that most people can never get themselves. My mother was the leasing agent for an apartment community so she had good connections as well as second-hand experience and knowledge from experts. We also had them one time ourselves because the people upstairs from us had them and they went through the vent, but we purged like hell at the first sign and they were gone relatively fast. Had to throw out a mattress I'd JUST gotten though.

Maybe pay your bug man a little extra if he's not already gouging you to spray in excess.

Right, I figured high heat was a given.

That happened like 3 years ago, I got rid of them myself after the buy guy with rubbing alcohol and cleaning like crazy every day for like a month straight, had to stay at another cabin the whole time to take care of it and had to get rid of a lot of the furniture in the one that was infested. It was so much money, absolute nightmare

It usually is. It worked so well for us because our connection sprayed the place down very heavily compared to what he'd usually do.

Yah they guy I payed must of skimped on it, total bull shit for how much he charged. I had to throw out all the drapes, rugs, couches, and bed. I didn't want to wind up suied for giving vacationers bed bugs. I was so relived when the alcohol worked because it's cheep and not toxic so I didn't have to keep the place closed for as long after, needed to rent it during the summer to recoup money. Couldn't afford to miss a whole season to like little fuckers

This is the best advice in this thread. Heat is what the pros will use.

This is the best way, they can't stand heat and will die in a few days