Dick

how do i actually make my dick bigger im currently 4.5 inches and i basically have a baby dick when im flacid I hate it

Attached: Dj854edV4AIC6ay.jpg-large.jpg (1638x2048, 285K)

Just be you’reself
: < )

You don't, you become comfortable with yourself

5 3/4 inch with a 4.5 inch girth here
u dicklet

Attached: 1494672168960.jpg (550x440, 36K)

flaccid doesn't matter

>7-8 inch dick that is also thick

I've heard girls tell me they tell guys they don't care about dick size but that they say that to make the guys feel better about themselves. I would feel bad for dicklets, but then I remember how much they complain. Just have other good traits and you'll be fine. Don't act insecure about your dick, girls hate that.

100% true I have a 5.7 inch. Feels bad man

And guess what? They told you that to make you feel better about yourself.

And also themselves since they are the ones fucking a retard like you. That's how people work.

There’s really nothing you can do. It’s based solely on genetics. It’s not the end of the world though. I’m not well endowed either but whenever there’s a girl I’d like to fuck I find a way to make a small dick joke to let them know. I’ve never really had a girl who cared too much and if she cares find another woman.

Attached: 945577AE-A60E-473E-820E-AA5A4864A133.jpg (125x101, 12K)

There's no need to be jealous, user. There's other things more important in life then dick size. You'll be okay. Learn how to please a girl orally and you'll be good. Don't take your anger out on the blessed

Virgin here i never complain about my benis size but i know for sure its small, how much do girls care if you have a good body and a youthful face?

>envious
I doubt user had a big dick then lost it.

I don't even know. I have a decent face but am skinny and don't workout. But the majority of the time, after hooking up with a girl they will want to again because of the size. And if you go to college/school, word gets around from some girls and I think that's helped a lot too with getting laid. I'm pretty sure if you're in shape and attractive you're fine. Big dicks are rare. Girls know that, so I think they're cool with most sizes though they do love big dicks in my experience

5.7 is above average. Chill.
Nigga most girls don't really care about dick size if you're over 3.5" and under 8". Relax

>haven't measured
Wut if under 3.5" ?

you cant, man up and move along

Some girls will have an issue, but there are lots of girls who can't even take a full finger, so it's not the end of the world.

True thanks man. Im gonna focus on improving myself before even looking for a girl. Have a good day.

>if you're over 3.5"
lmao this level of cope
that's like saying girls don't care about height if you're over 5'1

>being realistic about dick size is a cope
Kek. Nice one.

Focus on foreplay and giving good oral. Also explore your kinks a bit so that your not just having plain vanilla sex. Granted I don't have your particular problem when it comes to size, but I still wish that I heard this advice sooner rather than later.
t. guy who's had plenty of burned relationships because I assumed that my above-average penis was all I needed to be good at sex.

It's acually better for anal

a bet there alot of girls with guys with small dicks.
but they got jobs and money and etc.
look good 2.
so ya focus onwat u can.
girlw will never now until it happpens.

unless see jacks u of to see wat ur up 2.